3 decides

3 decides

how many?

Yo bitch you ever get ypur asshole eaten by a pale beta man in a thong before?

OPEN THIS FUCKING THREAD UP

no price is too much to pay for you

quads

Roll

Fake and gay. Fuck off nigger

If no 3 within the next 5 posts then will do this.

Jk you’re a fat bitch no wonder you make and sell cup cakes fatty

Roll

If dick pics were money I would pay top dollar....

You make cupcakes? That’s cool. I don’t have any discernible real life skills or education either

Roll

Do you take bitcoin

Wow thats mean as fuck man

Roll

i got an extra dick pick for you

I got about tree fiddy

You’re a fat ugly cunt. I’m only talking to you out of pity. I am getting blown right now shit is SO cash

Yeah? On my way over then

I can't afford that you stupid bitch.i get what I want when I want it.. you're acting like a dumb nigger

>breast

2 picks

horrible win

Too late

If i took you on a date to mcdonalds id order you the McDickPic 2 (send 2 dick pics)

Ill trade you 5 pounds of sausage

I want to cum on your face like its that of a dead child you fucking nigger

are you into anal vore too?????

reroll

Also do you take virginitys

WINRAR

Reroll

Let me see your tiny little asshole

Roll

let me slum my chimmychanga on that cupcake

woah slow down there edgemaster

it is now

When I was a small boy (though I am still small in some very crucial ways) I lived on the open steppes of Mongolia, learning their ancient Tunak Tunak throat singing. I'll do it for you when we meat.

Come on OP make an exception

ffs

While we wait for Kyla.

Let's talk to Darya.

Dubs decide for this.. Since two are going only posts that reply to this will be chosen

I want to suck your dick

OP! Don't be a cuck, send it

We all agree

hi

I want to smear you in green paint and spank you like a disobedient avocado

Hey fat ass why do you look like one of those ugly girls on TV shows to make other girls look hot by comparison

You into reverse birthing?

hey darya ur cute, lets skip the bullshit and meet up tonight or tommorow?

>when we meat
lost

Ugh 1 off

Roll

>do you take bitcoin

the art of fucking up

1 more roll plz b 3

show your feet you cunt waffle

Roll

Hey fat ugly bitch kill your self on webcam so I can fap to your death

rolling for this

THIS

I Darya to go elbow deep into my asshole

WINRAR

"Sooo, when's the marriage? Can't wait to finally lose my virginity"

Hi. Can I place my pener in your sleeve of wizard

ROLL

roll

Didn't want to talk about dead children lmao.

3 decides

kek

DUBS, do it OP

I'd love to make you pregnant to fuck your dead foetus

You ever had a young autistic child go down your slip n slide?

3 you have 3 chins fatty

You fucking cuck, at least call her maddie mccann

3 still decides

Also someone roll dubs for Darya...

Open bob. Pls respond

Sorry my grandmother took my phone

God my girlfriend won’t shut the fuck up. She is fatter than you. Can I grab one of your cupcakes to stuff it down her pie hole

>didnt want to talk about dead children
As if you think you will still have a chance of talking to her on your fake profile later on

Roll

God isn't here anymore, I am

Roll

Your pics do a good job of cropping out your fat ass features that’s how I know you’re fat

Seriously though, why haven't we fucked yet?

Rolling

Why cupcakes? Do you enjoy fatty foods that much

I'm sorry my friend wrote that. Let me apologise to you. I need to be choked so hard.

Sorry, I accidentally sat on my phone. What I meant to say was, can I get a sharpie in your pooper?

Buuurp Kyla, god doesn't burp exist, just rip off that bandaid

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

hi sxy bby show bobs and vegene plz

roll

Will post response.

Also for Darya no one has gotten dubs so first person to respond to that post after this comment will be WinRAR.

And for Kyla, 9 decides

What you will be screaming when you see the amount of comped sushi I eat everyday

Kayla can we work on a diet and exercise program for you? You gotta be presentable if I ever decide to be seen with you in public

Sorry my grandmother keeps taking my phone

Roll

Re-rolling

Also add, sorry, meant to my Nephew after you send it

Roll

Let me be clear. I wanna be choked.