Ball less sissies...GO!

Ball less sissies...GO!

Proceed

every liberal male is suddenly beautiful.

Bump

are these shopped or do some traps actually do this?

OP IS A LIBERAL CUCK...

HRT (hormone reassignment therapy) is only possible if testoterone is blocked while taking female hormone

It's real. Genuine traps have their testes removed to cut off testosterone production whilst they take major estrogen medications to develop a feminine penis

Am I the only guy on Sup Forums who prefers traps who have small/no penis? Seems like most of you guys just want to get your hands on a big cock and want to get topped by traps

Dont listen to those two, I'm sure some do but most just take a T blocker pill along with their E pills.

???? So you like girls??

can confirm, dated 2 traps in my whole life so far. they were genuine and both just took pills until they got the surgery..

Please be attached to a 14 year old Catholic choir boy

A hole is a hole.

This is my favourite thing. My sissy boyfriend got rid of his balls. I fucking love it.

Pics

Nah I’d never do that

When you're 40 years old he's just going to look like the sweaty old faggot he is and you're going to be stuck with a mistake and too afraid of being "politically incorrect" by breaking up with him because you've realized that not only his looks have gone but you have to fuck that every day and night with no chance of children. Hell thats if you don't kill yourself before then, trannies have a very high suicide rate and you likely have a similar mental illness if you enjoy them and support their terrible habits.

its fine just don't show his face

You guys are right for the most part but some do, sometimes insurance only covers an orchiectomy and not the full surgery, which was my situation.

I really want to ask here, what do guys who like trans girls prefer?

fun fact they wear the robes because they are avenging the dead confederate soldiers, so they dress like "ghosts"

I'd prefer either, so long as the balls are too big.

id want balls on my girl, just a dick there looks really weird. andddd id have less to play with :(

I prefer castrated.

I'm guessing you meant aren't?

usually spiro causes them to shrink, by the time i got mine cut off they were about half the usual size

I'd also like to point out that most of these pics look weird to me cause most of them have the whole scrotum cut off. I left my scrotum on for future SRS surgery and I feel like most transgirls would do the same

Ha so i guess the answer is, depends on the guy

Ahh, yeah, I meant, "ARE NOT."

Doesn't surprise me. It's like asking if a guy prefers blondes or brunettes.

imo the guys that want you to cut them off are just delusional about their sexuality

Those are not even castrated, give me a break. When it's not a shoop case, they just pushed their balls back up into their original sockets, in the groin. Everyone can do that. Jesus.

And >It's real. Genuine traps have their testes removed to cut off testosterone production whilst they take major estrogen medications to develop a feminine penis

Is not even true, you don't need to. Everyone produces both hormones, blocking the testosterone one partially just makes it easier.

can you explain?

shes less of a man so im not as gay...as if it matters

>mutilating your body because of a meme
This is what makes this meme mental illness

Yeah better keep your scrotum for your future butchery amiright

Transpeople going into surgery are as pitiful as religious people trying to rationalize their faith in the existence of god : they don't even understand themselves.

ooooh ok, i get it, makes sense

IDIOTS!!! YOU CAN EASILY PUSH YOUR BALLS INSIDE YOUR BODIES DRAG QUEEN HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS ITS CALLED TUCKING!!!

yeuh but thats just my biased opinion

What about the because I can reason?

pics of you then? i wanna see what a guy with a trap eunuch boyfriend who talks like a yuppy 20 year old dude bro looks like.

OK, your Eminence.

I'm sorry you're so insecure about your sexuality that you feel the need to post shit like this

I'm sure you tell yourself that you clicked on this thread to insult trannies and not look at picks of sweet sweet girl cock, keep on believing! I'm sure those desires you have are not really you and will go away.

>shes less of a man so im not as gay

I just like the way it looks better. Secure enough in my sexuality not to need weird justifications.

No it does, I can totally see a chaser feeling like that makes them less gay or whatever

Won't it be an idea to start boycutting us products, if trumph rolls back the climate deal? We need to limit the damage to the earth so that our kids and their kids got a place to live

then why fucking post about it get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot

yeuh thats why i said latter thats just my biased opinion with no facts backing it up what so ever
usually the simplest answer is right lol

Uhhh

Those two have 100% had orchiectomies done. Vixxen Goddess and Ana Mancini, it's pretty common knowledge.

This one (Nene Aizawa) also had one done (though I believe has since passed away)

hey love not hate.. ill fucking kiss you is that what you want

I'm with you on this, honestly there's nothing a transgirl doesn't like more than a guy who's just willing to admit what he likes and is cool with it, I really wish all guys I dated could just be what they are and not feel like they had to justify it to anyone

this is what Sup Forums has become?
i'll kiss you?

what the fuck
>what happened to"ill h@x0r u fgt"

you guys should def kiss

I'm insecure about cutting off parts of my body. If that offends you, then just deal with it, shitlord.

ohhh your asking for it, ima wine and dine your ass then take you home and make love to you....you made me do this

i love doing this to shit talkers

...how did we get to you cutting off parts of your own body? you are projecting so hard

Something about this sentence stinks of reddit.

Passed away as in executed herself?

OP, you will not get any government money for this.

kissing them?

I've always wanted to remove my testes. My dick doesn't even bother me but my balls create such a huge bulge and make finding panties that fit really difficult.

How will you make sweet milky semen to shoot into your mouth without any testcals!?

>Ball less sissies...GO!
Do you recognize that quote? It's from the OP post

I don't care that much about that.

Yes, Nene committed suicide.

Pics

whew boy you're in full denial mode

Man I was having a nice night. Fairly easy day at work, just got home from the bar with my friends, had like half a jug of mead to keep the buzz going, and was looking for a YLYL thread before going to /gif/ for a fap and came across this thread.

Do people find mental instabilities hot or something or is this like trying to understand every other fetish and should just stop now and go worshop my balls for a bit as I have them slap against my dolls taint?

This is a thread about shemales without balls. No one is forcing you to be in this thread.

do you actually drink jugs of mead?

like seriously if you do what is you're life? I'm not being sarcastic i genuinely want to know

Eh, I'm sure you have fetishes that some would consider weird. Just because it's not for you doesn't make it bad. I don't get furries and I think they're weird as shit, but that's their thing and I'd never be a dick to them about it.

It always saddens me to read about a transgirl I think is pretty passing away.

How do they lose their balls like that?

Surgery.

Oh, they're actually having them surgically removed? I thought it was like hrt shrinking them or something. What's the point in having them removed and not just getting the gender reassignment surgery?

What's this? An interesting fact? IN MY CESSPOOL?!

UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

Many tgirls don't want full SRS. It's still incredibly invasive and doesn't always have the results they're looking for. Many tgirls also don't experience genital dysphoria, despite the gender dysphoria.