youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

No nigga

yeah

No, its for fags.

my brother does..
and i'm glad he gave up smoking for it

yea but weed... unlike this modern day faggotry of tobacco "juice" that seems to have north america in it's filthy grip. kill yourselves and everyone you know.

popcorn lung

I've tried it, but it's just not as good as the real thing. I guess it's good for people trying to kick a bad habit. Glad I never got a habit.

go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

No, I smoke a pipe like a real boy.

Smoking is degenerate but vaping isn't atm because it is primarily used to stop smoking and damaging yore lungs.

*tips*

Looks like a little piggy is lost

Yep, I havent had a cigarette for 2.5 years now. I use ecigs, not douche flutes or box rigs.

Over the last 6 months I've cut back to almost 0 use. I imagine in a few more months I'll be down to 0 nicotine, and then I'll be able to quit once and for all.

Switching from cigarettes to vaping was the best choice I've probably ever made in my life.

Literally The Fucking Mouth Fedora

I hope it explodes in your face you fucking cloud blowing bender

Not anymore
Not after what happened to our plane.

I used to, now I dip all the time. When I choose to quit nicotine, I'll probably taper off using a vape.

INDEED IT IS MAPLE LEAF

lol y u so mad britcuck?

It really is the best, though.

Only if you vape shit with that artificial butter flavoring in it

No, though I do smoke. People forget that vaping is supposed to be a tool for quitting smoking, not a vice in itself.

>popcorn lung
>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO TOBACCO
>NO DEGENERACY

Plane crashed because someone was vaping? oO

Vaping right now. Unflavored since it costs practically nothing compared to flavored. What I used to spend on two packs will last four months with an ecig.

I bought a vape because dude weed lmao but I can't get high from it. That's 80 € i'll never see again

VAPE NAYSH YALL

youtube.com/watch?v=RMICTAl4LCg

I switched to vaping as a last-ditch effort to quit when my daughter was born.

First time in over 35 years I've been a non-smoker.

I'm just a vapin' gamer bro- got a problem?!

See you on Tiwtch, bro xD

As a smoking cessation aid, yes.

Fuck anyone who has ever posted a picture of themselves vaping on the internet.

Reminder that tobacco companies pay people to troll online to push people away from switching from cigs.

Vaping is fine, just don't be a faggot about it. It's not a hobby, a culture, a community, you're just inhaling a mild stimulant.

Good beginner setups: Aspire premium starter kit, sigelei spark box mod + Uwell crown tank.

Good online juice companies: www.bluedotvapors.com, bigbottlejuice co, vistavapors, paramount vapor.

Vaping is for Mudslimes

I miss the days when smoking was socially acceptable and had a bit of class to it.

>he fell for the "popcorn lung" meme even though the chemical SUSPECTED to cause it is present in cigarettes at hundreds of times stronger doses and no cigarette smoker has ever developed popcorn lung

I smoke hookah

Yes, its helped me quit, now i just have to quit that

V /\

YES #VAPENATION4LYF

Kek, pro-smoking shills everywhere in this thread.

Philip Morris needs a new ivory backscratcher

>sucking off a robot's dick