Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

Well they're by and large located in Korea.

So there's that.

No they perfect

not that their top-notch plastic surgeons can't fix.

Very cold as GF/Wife.
Superficial
Makes you spend money but also pushes you to earn more money always
Very bad with doing things on time

again, very cold women and low emotional intelligence. That's why it's better just to fuck them at korean spa and not marry one.

this, without that, meh, and even with that, you're gonna have ugly kids, though that rough look is all right on men

Nope, especially not her.

You forgot to mention fan death.

They eat a lot of kimchi, pickled cabbage, pickled eggs, pickled everything etc. so their breaths and bodies stink and taste like shit

They're ugly as fuck naturally and birth hideous children. Korea is however number one in the world for plastic surgeries per head of population and it's a popular graduation gift from parents to their children. Most Koreans will get plastic surgery between the ages of 16-21 which will transform them in to QT pies. Just Google Korean surgery before / after pics.

The downside of this is that they become enormous bitches and expect to be waited on hand and foot when they're attractive, which is a real turn off on top of the stink and the fact that they will only give you ugly kids.

Yes, that's why there's a massive plastic surgery industry in Seoul.

If you want to see what they look like before the surgery they all get in their late teens, Google 여자 학급 사진 which translates to "girls class photo"

only the bad ones get posted though. i've been to korea and obviously not everyone is good looking, but there are significantly more than say amerca.

This, enjoy a tower a plastic surgeon made from all the jawbones he removed

This looks like Retard Academy

they get surgery around 14-17 user.

summer break

Prudes

MOTHER FUCKER.
I thought this was a troll shop, but that jawbone thing got me looking for before/after shits and this same fucking one was in the results. And lots more like it, with that huge jaw. Holy shit.

They look like people who were trolling when they created their character and then later decided to be more serious.

kek

>emotional intelligence
not really a thing tbqh.
a better description would be "cunts"

Drastic hyper-materialism. In South Korea, you are the brands you wear. You are the places you shop, the status symbols you wear. A white boyfriend is a status symbol for Korean women, 50/50 for Chinese women, not a thing for Japanese women. That said, Japanese women are about as likely as a white woman is to date an arab guy. I mean, it happens, but not really.

Sources:
Wikipedia
A video I watched on counterfeit goods in South Korea
Chinese qt3.14 gf
Hearsay

After surgery no.
Before surgery yes a lot.

Yeah, they're Korean.

Slavs are the best.

Take your gooks and get out, OP.

>Aizen reaction pic

I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A FEMALE

why do you always make this thread?

don't let them drive your car

y not

Their men are also by and large perfect too, so harder to exploit.

That second one from the left is pretty bangable.

Yeah their korean.
And women.