Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_brain
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-drinkers-outlive-non-drinkers-cheers-to-that/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Alcohol is for the weaks
Drink chocolate milk.

jesus drank wine

I don't drink alcohol, but I think it should remain legal.

Heres your (You)

I don't drink but still think it should remain legal. I fucking hate drunk people though.

t. Mohammed Jabbar al-Amrika
t. Abdullah Omar al-Faransa

>"I don't drink alcohol, but I think it should remain legal."

"I don't drink alcohol, but I think it should remain legal."
lied every pot smoker ever trying to legalize pot

As a nondrinker I thoroughly enjoy watching those around me drink themselves into idiocy and lowering their own IQ's by their own hand every time they pick up the bottle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_brain

Have fun reading this one.

>mfw alcuckholics LITERALLY pickle their brain cells/brains

>I thoroughly enjoy watching those around me drink themselves into idiocy and lowering their own IQ's by their own hand every time they pick up the bottle.
Damn son, I almost grew a fedora from all that euphoria
>not realizing drinkers live longer than non drinkers
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-drinkers-outlive-non-drinkers-cheers-to-that/

You remember what that happened the last time the USA banned alcohol?

You going to keep posting this garbage every day?

I rarely drink and don't like pot at all.

I don't give a diddly rats dick whether or not either are legal.

Who gives a shit. If you don't know your town well enough to know where the drunk drivers are going to be and when, you're an idiot.

>lowering their own IQ's
wat

How else will OP declare his faggotry while getting those sweet, sweet (You)'s?

>tips bottle and non existent fedora at the obvious drunk

Enjoy your future stupidity, it seems you're already well on your way.

>1.) >cbsnews
>2.) the study doesn't obviously take into account alcuckholics who drink so heavily that they develop wernicke-korsakoff

Drink another one brah, you need to calm down :^)

>t. Muhammad Abdul al-Sabim

My dad works for Nintendo.

>I thoroughly enjoy watching those around me drink themselves into idiocy and lowering their own IQ's by their own hand every time they pick up the bottle

> cbsnews.com/news/heavy-drinkers-outlive-non-drinkers-cheers-to-that/

Degenerate Jew media.

>This thread again

drunk driving is a myth.
I've seen a guy on an LTC with ~.2 bhc do static 360's, in circles around a second LTC machine.

the average person can't even keep and LTC in a straight line, sober. It's all based upon the person.

I used to not drink alcohol.

Then I decided to leave my basement and have fun outside of pony conventions and ComicCon.

People who don't drink obviously don't socialize and have no friends. Outside of the occasional dungeons and dragons meetup.

>chocolate milk

>maintaining cognitive dissonance by dismissing all contradicting evidence as le jew media

hey what's new Sup Forums

I don't drink because my family is full of drunks. Two of my dad's siblings died from liver failure.

People who have been drinking large amounts of alcohol for long periods of time run the risk of developing serious and persistent changes in the brain. Damage may be a result of the direct effects of alcohol on the brain or may result indirectly, from a poor general health status or from severe liver disease.

For example, thiamine deficiency is a common occurrence in people with alcoholism and results from poor overall nutrition. Thiamine, also known as vitamin B1, is an essential nutrient required by all tissues, including the brain. Thiamine is found in foods such as meat and poultry; whole grain cereals; nuts; and dried beans, peas, and soybeans. Many foods in the United States commonly are fortified with thiamine, including breads and cereals. As a result, most people consume sufficient amounts of thiamine in their diets. The typical intake for most Americans is 2 mg/day; the Recommended Daily Allowance is 1.2 mg/day for men and 1.1 mg/day for women (14).

>but i'm just a fedora hur dur

I don't drink and I think it should be legal...otherwise you are going to have a violent underground alcohol exchange.
>dont drink cuz violent

>black cum

The cum is clearly white. Who wrote this shit? Ugh...

Side note: and LTC is a giant forklift that goes ~40 feet in the air & can move in any direction.

I agree

>that picture
>that flag
GERMANY YES!

>all the salty drunks self enabling themselves ITT

I don't drink and I don't care.

Weed should be taxed like cigarettes.

i say that, you goatfucking hillbilly of a newly converted modern age libertian.

I've said that 3 times though
4 if you count my mentioning do via this post
Fuck you faggot I don't drink but alcohol is man's oldest friend and you're out of your mind if you think the world would be better off without it

>implying drinking in moderation is not a thing
>literally everyone who has drank alcohol ever is an alcoholic

I don't know why I even bother with these threads. You people literally can't think for yourselves in any capacity other than being able to copy and paste articles.

So you're not a drunk, just a pothead.

>For example, thiamine deficiency is a common occurrence in people with alcoholism and results from poor overall nutrition.
So in other words, dont live on a diet of booze and have a decent diet when you arent drinking

>drinking xenoestrogens designed to develop the body as a cow

alcohol is literally the worst drug

Whats next? Banning pork? Dressing women with curtains?

>OP is a glorious winged faggot who should die in a fire
>SAGE goes in every field

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_brain
you ignorant fuck. Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome only occurs in HEAVY drinkers after YEARS of drinking. These people usually die from liver failure before this. Shitty argument

>t. Doctor

Wrong. Weed and tobacco should be taxed the federal goods tax like anything other item.

Enjoy your damaged internal organs as well my canuck friend I googled an article to prove my point sorry that's not good enough for you alky.

Don't drink, but don't believe the government should be dictating what you can consume recreationally.

for a working society alcohol is pretty good in proper dosing
get drunk, puts you to sleep, while you sleep it wears off and the withdrawal effects set in waking you up to go to work.

You mean the propaganda that you honestly believed in high school?

>drinking xenoestrogens designed to develop the body as a cow

Sounds good

Lol I don't even drink beside 3-4 times a year m8. I'm just pointing out that the only point your article proves is that these effects happen in heavy drinkers / alcoholics, and not casual users.

>my one antidote disproves all statistics and plain common sense
I'm sure convinced. I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Suck my ass

>implying alcoholics aren't in frequent denial
>implying alcoholics don't start drinking by the beginning of puberty (14-15)
>implying this isn't the norm for kids nowadays when you take into context the "culture" surrounding alcohol over the past 60 years (just look at all the cucks/articles ITT defending drinking "culture")
>implying I'm not a tenured medical doctor with 80 years of experience working at Johns Hopkins under his belt
>as well as a 6'6" chef at Wendys making $450,000/year

how large is your cock, chef?

>don't ban Muslims because they'll radicalize and kill you

I don't drink but don't care if it's legal. Go fuck yourself.

>"I don't drink alcohol, but I think it should remain legal."

How would an alcohol ban even work? Would yeast, sugar, fruit, grain, and water become controlled substances?
Fucking retarded statists.

So the Mafia didn't have a surge during the prohibition?

I don't drink, and I dislike the culture of drinking in this country in particular.

Honestly saddens me seeing people staggering around at night, vomiting and collapsing from nights of binge drinking.

I'm depressed, but I haven't resorted to alcohol to numb the pain, and I won't.

>it's impossible to stop the sale of illegal items unless you have completely control of all the ingredients

Are you stupid?

That's perfectly fine and there's really no harm done in your case, but most people who drink do it a lot more often than that. A regular drinker heavy or not is still doing damage to their organs that they won't notice until many years later. There's nothing wrong with that if it's what they want I just think people should be aware of what they are doing to themselves.

Like you'd say that to his face.

im a girl tho

i'm completely fine with alcohol being outlawed.

I don't drink alcohol, never touched it, but I think it should remain legal.

I don't smoke ciggies either, but I don't think it should remain legal.

A drunk person, though harmful indirectly, can't 'infect' with me his drunkenness.
A smoker will give me cancer from second hand smoke.
A pot smoker will give me cancer from just existing.
Dude Weed Lmaos are the most boring clueless people I know.

wrong proxy

It's impossible to stop the sale of illegal substances.

>get rid of a substance but dont ban its ingredients
>people just use the ingredients to make their own substance
Never heard of bathtub gin or moonshine, have you son?

poo

Explain how this alcohol ban would work.

You're probably just going to write some over the top stupid shit in meme text though.

Im sure you are, Muhammad. But we tried it before and all it did was lead to a shitload more crime.

Alcohol is against Sharia Law, and thus I am automatically all for it

I don't. Drunk people are the worst types of people to be around. Anybody who has ever been the DD can attest to that

I am a recovering alcoholic (110 days sober).

I cannot drink alcohol.

I have no desire to tell other people that they should not drink alcohol.

Just because I am incapable of drinking moderately and responsibly does not mean that I think alcohol should be banned for everyone.

Not really. That was exaggerated. Do you think Al Capone would just give up if prohibition didn't happen?

Regardless, you shouldn't repeal a law because people break the law. You should arrest those people

Thats exactly why I flee the scene after a couple of hours, most drunks are pretty entertaining in the early stages of getting lit, but the longer the night goes on the worse it gets.

said no taxi or uber driver ever, since they wouldn't probably exist except outside the airport

Alcohol probably provides more jobs for more people than you can even imagine, from bartenders to waitresses, to truck delivery services to cabs.

Without alcohol, bars would shut down, prices on restaurants would skyrocket, fast food prices too, so all you fedora fat fucks would suffer and lose some euphoria.

TLDR alcohol provides jobs, fuck off

HAHA yeah bro 420 weed all the way.
> Or you could not drink like an ejit

If you are on cocaine, this is my favorite thing to do. You have them wrapped around the finger in no time due to their weakened perception of anything. Female or male, it does not matter.

Do that one time and you don't want to drink anymore

Nice job quitting that crap man, I quit 18 months ago and my quality of life has vastly improved.

Step one: Make it illegal to sell something
Stop two: Arrest people or shut down business who break that law.

Or are you going to say any business can sell anything to anyone without restriction in the usa?
Take for example, guns. Do we need to control all metal to insure that a business doesn't manufacture and sell outlawed firearms? Do we need to control all gunpowder to insure businesses can't sell fireworks?

>Make it illegal to sell something
And how are you going to accomplish this when the overwhelming majority support keeping alcohol legal?

Force the laws onto the plebs, that has worked in the past and should work just as well in the future

>Force the laws onto the plebs
>lol lets just kill a multi billion dollar industry that provides countless jobs
so what youre saying is you have no realistic solution

That's a given. Of course that would never ever happen today. Alcohol is far too ingrained into culture and society. But assuming there was a majority against alcohol, to the point of making a constitutional amendment, then enforcing businesses to follow it wouldn't be hard

>But assuming there was a majority against alcohol, to the point of making a constitutional amendment
So basically after a century of America importing Muslims at a faster rate than Sweden (read: never)

Ugh, the populace will surly understand why we needed to get rid of alcohol once it's made illegal and anyone who has enjoyed it is in prison.

I do

Alcohol is great and healthy in moderate amounts.

A glass of wine with dinner for example has health benefits.

The liver isnt going to have any problems processing one or two glasses of wine, shots of vodka/cognac, beer, etc per day or every few days.

Alcoholism is a problem when people regularly overdrink, and do so on an empty stomach, mix drinks with carbonated beverages, go higher then lower alcoholic content, and so on.

Basically, dont be an idiot, drink in moderation with food, and your life will be more enjoyable.

It seems that Americans just cant figure this out though.

The shitty drinking culture stems from the Mothers Against Drunk Driving crowd.

Over protective parents make alcohol a strict taboo for their kidd.

The result is not only developing an unhealthy obsession with it (as with any taboo) but also not learning how to properly consume alcohol to mitigate its harmful effects as I outlined above.

all of this culminates in a ridiculous drinking age of 21 years, and a ton or problems with drunk driving and alcoholism.

Just like they understand why we needed to get rid of weed right? :^)

said Donald Trump

Source?

Thanks. Congratulations to you as well. Alcoholism was a nightmare for me.

>It seems that Americans just cant figure this out though.

>only americans are alcoholics

nice proxy Muhammad from britain

The point was not about the possibility.
The point was that it is possible to enforce laws.

>The point was that it is possible to enforce laws.
When it comes to banning substances, the amount of resources and manpower needed makes it financially unrealistic.
See: The War on Drugs