I love my wife :-)

I love my wife :-)

I love her too

thanks!!! It's the nice to have good comments

>ni una menos
>saggy tits
>ugly face

Lovely...but where are the nudes...tits ass?

just bikini
hope u like

She's fuckable material...shame for not having nudes though

:-(

Tits or full nude

Finallyyyy new content

Where you get the new stuff user?

THE baws! Would fuck day and night

Implying OP's "wife" is real

I have a bunch some user claimed it was his mom so hot

Shame she isn't white

Its my wife

needs one of these

nice tits though

Well then post more op

no more nudes

So beautiful any more nudes?

sheer dress

Keep posting nudes!

nice hairy pussy, great tits and nipples, and awesome hips. Fuck Yeah.

from the first to the second her face doesnt seem too happy

Not OP but...

she was tired.
she just came back from lady's night

So user, who is she? not her name or where she is from but how is she related to you?

i just say, she's my wife

jesus christ she's a fat, disgusting, blob-looking, beanernigger

This.

Nah shes cute. These faggots only like girls they'll see in a people magazine.

>So beautiful

Hey OP you better be jacking off as i post all the pics of that whore of yours.

>cute
more like
>fat
>ugly
>literal whale
kill yourself OP

So uh Op. is she really your wife? If so why does she let you take so many pictures of her like this.

she's a lovely wife :-)

how "like this"?
i dont get it

bet you don't love her housekeeping skills. look at that damn mess.

I'm not op you fucking retard. Enjoy your plastic girls and generic white girls with no personality

I mean is she comfortable with you taking such pictures of her. She seems uncomfortable in some of the images.

enjoy your fat, disgusting, beta-male-fucking, ugly, societal shit you ugly faggot

I bet she is, does she knows about this?

kek
>plastic girls
>U ONLY LIK ATTRACTIV WOMEN UR DUMB
Moron.

that doublechin

Well actually anon363. The girl you posted is quite unattractive. I agree. That is a ugly whale.
Yeah I will Anon302. Enjoy your cum dumpster girlfriend who constantly cheats on you. Also I wouldnt be surprise if your gorgeous beautiful model slept with mutiple black girls.

she has a lovely smile

hambeast/10

that's her sexy face..
but she hasn't practiced it enough lol

What a sad life you live. The fatties are usually the ones with shitty personalities considering they've been ridiculed because of their huge gut their entire life. Hot, attractive, sexy women are generally nicer, cooler, more down to earth, and have less mental problems than the whales that your ugly ass has been blessed with.
How have you not necked yourself yet?

i know shes not thin
but shes really a nice person
not deserve so much hate

Usually depends on who the individual is user. I cant disagree with you though. I've met decent looking girls who have mental problems..ugly girls who have mental problems. Very attractive girls with mental problems. Decent,pretty and ugly girls who are down to earth and cool. It really depends on who the person is. But this is a pretty useless conversation. Point is I find Ops girl not half bad. So other than that how about you go find yourself a nice facebook underage thread to fap to?

So post her personality, not her disgusting body.
Why can't I have a filter that targets disgusting, fat whales?

Hey Op you shouldn't listen to half of these dumbwits. You have a nice looking wife and I'm sure she's nice too
.enjoy her and enjoy yourself.

>OPs girl not half bad
So you have no experience with attractive women is what you're saying. I understand.

still 15 posters
>samefag

Ho... Lee. Shit.
Why would you post this hambeast? You want anonymous recognition for pulling a disgusting fatshit?

esta muy guapa tu esposa user
tiene unas chichotas bien chidas
de que estado de mexico es ?

wanna cum inside her so bad

This is the last one i got

Nah. I'm saying I'm not a shallow person who makes final statements on persons by their looks and subjugates all females to look like 10 out of 10 models.

In other words I'm saying theres more to a person than looks. And no im not saying you should give in to just any pig you stomble across Jesus christ. Just dont be a shallow piece of shit like girls treated you.

Why the fuck are you still replying to that little bitch?

Or he is a troll or a 16 years old with mental problems.

You should very much judge girls based on their looks as looks represent their personal motivation, creativity, and diligence.
This whalelord has obviously laid on her fat ass during her twenties and deserves ridicule.
>the 2003 usage of argument from ignorance

thanks
i fapped goooood

>UR A 16 YEAR OLD
What a complete fucking moron. If you're older than twenty and still using this there is absolutely zero hope for you.
I'll take a mcdouble with fries user.

kek

How much does she make cleaning my house under the table?
Does she accept pesos?