NEW LOLI THREAD

NEW LOLI THREAD

Threadly reminder that kindergartners are the best

Anyone got a good recommendation for a loli-fleshlight?

any other SFM videos like OF BETS ANS DEBTS

PLEASE continue the god tier adorable loli

loli captor sakura is my favorite, much fuckable

what anime is she from?

Yuru Yuri.

Like this?

You mean onahole?

Anyway what's your budget?

You should check out the onahole thread on /jp/ they're experts on rubber little girl vaginas. There's a pastebin there of info.

What does SFM mean? I keep seeing it used...

delicious hymen

Gotta love loli bellies

Aki sisters (OP's image) are mature, you dumbfuck.

source film maker
usually (sort of) realistic looking webm's

youre a bigger virgin than normal loli feinds

missed out on the last one, lets do this

loli vulvas are superior

dildo captor sakura is every mans dream

Was anyone else abused by someone as a kid and use these threads as a sort of therapy?

What do you do when the loli is not enough? When the Russian child models and nudist camp photos only leave you hungrier?

All those beautiful little girls who come with their parents to the same store you shop at, you know them by name now after months of eavesdropping. Imagine one of them being separated from her parents, lost in another aisle after wandering away, stumbling into you. Imagine getting down on one knee to talk to her. "Are you lost, little girl?" Imagine holding her hand, touching her, leading her away. Imagine buckling her into your car and just driving off. Driving somewhere far away.
Imagine that.

What did the mean by this?
I just find the artist and character.

Thanks. Have a puffy little girl pussy/ass.

Who remembers the loli marathon?

You look up the punishments for cp or fugging a loli then realize you don't want to spend 5 years in jail per picture, or life in jail for diddling.

cant say no, cant say yes.

"sauce film maker" dude

sort of

yes but naked

i do. that shit was bananas.

SauceNao film maker*

What is life without the love of beautiful little girls though? What's the point?

Me.

uhh, pthc, duh.

also more see through lingerie

sounds hot, greentext?

I NEED more lolis peeing!

yep

This thread reminds me of that one time my younger sister (10 year difference) caught me browsing a loli thread. And i cannot even explain how thankful i am that she never told anyone nor judged me for it.

it wasnt long ago. If I my calculus are correct we will have another one in 2100 days.

Also if someone wants to put a more updated link, I will be much obliged. (last dominio got 404)
pasteb
in.com/
x3ZSXa5a

It's kinda hard to greentext for me, because a lot of times the fantasy seems to blend into the memory, and I can't tell where one part ends and the other begins. If you're real interested I'll try, but just want you to know that it might not all be accurate.

its really not for me. parents physically / emotionally abused me, so i had shit for social skills, and kept me very sheltered sexually. my first experience with a vagina was seeing my younger cousin naked. ended up molesting some of my younger cousins, and got stuck on that age

Nothing wrong with looking, fapping at lolies. Society can't control your taste on 2D girl.

I literally forgot the date. Was it first quarter of 2017?

did she just leave you to it? stare a little too long at you or the screen? sit next to you to give you a hand?

Oh, see for me it was the opposite, had great loving parents, cared the world for me, except my dad and some of my uncles were abusing me sexually, and my mom knew but did nothing because that's just the way they were raised.

reporting all of you sick fucks

Ah yes certainly. While i sometimes wonder why of my tastes i believe no one should be judged unless they act upon it in a way it harms others. Yet just a little rumour could potentially ruin someone's entire life.

so do you even like loli, or just here for the therapy?

Hey now, for some of us it's not our fault we're sick fucks. No need for being mean and name calling.

Oh I fucking love loli. Can't help but to feel that I didn't have much of a choice in that though, since I've heard that kids that have been molested go on to kiddie diddle at a much higher rate.

MOAR BOAR DEMANDS MOAR

oh boi where do I start
>my mom used to suck my dick until I was 9, sometimes in front of my friends
>lost my V card to my cousin when I was 5, or 6, she was older.
>poped out as many cherries under 15 I feel proud. (I was about to sperg out delicate info, better not). Some of them my nieces.

Not a total pedo, I still have normal sex, with women of my age, but I find it boring, not as interesting as this.

My advice, kill yourself. Seriously, no one will miss a pedofag.

>every bookmark and tab

Jesus fucking christ

Wholesome loli best loli imo

>Madden 2004 cheats
lost

It started with the back and forth staring between me and the screen in my momentarily shock. Then i kind of started apologizing for it since i already knew the 'Its not what it looks like' card wouldn't work. Then i just told her i would explain, i did, she said she understood and that everything was fine, she wouldn't tell anyone, so i could just relax. Then she said that i was still her brother so no matter what happened she would not judge me, then left. Afterwards i just closed the thread and reflected upon my poor decision making.

So, why did your mom suck your dick? It was normal for you? And why in front of your friends?

He just want to be a Dad, for an lost child. Shame on you, sir.

oh yeah, abuse leads to abuse for sure

I was never abused, sadly. But Im a total pedophile thats for sure.

More pee pee.

Nigga you describing shoujo ramune, go watch some hentai.
also this nigga is a lad. Well done good sir, you are way above most of users er.
Shame, no one will miss a 4channer either.

Good to know I'm not the only one. Makes me feel at least somewhat normal. I take it you were incredibly sexually active a lot as a kid, voluntarily.

who the fuck gets prostate massagers off ebay.... use amazon you uncultured faggot

more of the do-men eyes

Niggers please greentext your abuse stories or get the fuck out.

>he's not using second hand prostate massagers

I find it funny that you say sadly. Not saying I totally hate it, just that it's a very conflicting thing internally.

>So, why did your mom suck your dick?
Oh wow mate I did never ask her, oi mum why were ye giving me a gobbie ay?
>It was normal for you?
Sure was, I sure enjoyed it too. Now I dont, shes old as fuck.
>And why in front of your friends?
Oh wow mate I did never ask her, oi mum why were ye giving me a gobbie in frent of me lads ay?

Green text?

...they're now saying that the LV Shooter Paddock had about 2 gigs of hardcore Lollicon on his HD.

Makes sense a mass murderer would be into this Jap Pedo crapola eh?

nah mate, you are not alone. Specially in a pedo site as is Sup Forums.

Fine, a short one to start

>Small apartment, used to share a bed with dad because afraid of the dark and worked better for our schedules
>Dad used to drape his leg over me for "comfort," dry hump me
>Would shower together in the mornings, he'd wash all my sensitive parts and get his fingers deep inside my ass
>Would have me wash his cock in return
>Daily routine had him cumming on me every morning
>During summer, would cut the AC, have us sleep naked in the bed, make sure to pull me in extra tight at night.

Fuck you, I just imagined that entire scene in my head. Curse you and your timing, right after I stopped reading my book for the night.