What is the nigger of beers my bet is on Milwaukees best

what is the nigger of beers my bet is on Milwaukees best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7F5O01Q2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=19cjIAK_w1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bud Ice

24's are only 99 cent. I feel that I have my drinking problem under control by only drinking two of them a night. gets me plenty enough of a buzz to forget my problems and im not hella hung over in the morning or spending $11 a night on a 12 pack of bud light.

Any mainstream beer like Bud or Heineken because people feel the need to be superior and like a beer that has a fan base of 14

Natty ice and Natty Daddy

Imagine Milwaukee's Worst Ice.

Colt 45, can't get any more niggerish

Olde English 800. Do you even negro?

PBR

Keystone

>nigger
>beer
youtube.com/watch?v=m7F5O01Q2Mg

Not beer - malt liquor. And certainly nothing with a Rust Belt city in the name (possible exception for Genessee). Colt 45, King Cobra, Olde English and Steel Reserve are contenders but not St Ide's is 8% and most others are 6%. At some point rot-gut vodka or E&J are cheaper.

O-L-D-E E-N-G
L-I-S-H 800
now i feel a whole lot better about myself.
you're charcoal filtered
sun yellow malt liquor
you make my grey skies blue
i'll drink a day late
while my liver's failing
but i don't give a fuck
cause old english i'm in love with you.

Uh colt 45 is what all the nigs drink here

>Wu Tang
youtube.com/watch?v=19cjIAK_w1Q

I tried steel reserve once. Worst hang over i ever had. Now i chug vodka and get druck 10x as fast for same hangover

I had 1.0+0.5 and poured the rest down the drain. My roommate killed the rest of the 12 pack and spent most of a Sunday in the bathroom with farts that smelled like iron filings and roadkill. Never again.

Bud light not even close

Anything budweiser, miller, coors, samuel adams, heineken and any local non-craft beer. Also, "any beer user doesn't drink" /thread

>drinking to forget problems
Weakling

that shit is nasty. Id rather be sober

Four lokos

This is the ultimate nigger of beer, it even tastes slightly of watermelon and banana

Growing up my father drank OV and my mom/family friends told us it was indian beer, but my white wife beating trashy father LOVED it.
Now he's onto lucky 7