gets out of jail in less than 20 years

> gets out of jail in less than 20 years
> immediately does it again

how would you respond Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/arbeiderpartiet/ap-veteran-sammenligner-islamisering-med-nazi-invasjonen/a/551820/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free him now and join him

He is never getting out.
His sentence can be indefinitely extended.

i would probably just shitpost

Pol worships a guy whose killed more white people than terrorists at the Paris attacks.

gg, you fucking autists

by the time he gets out the cultural revaluation shall have ended.
fullch@n shall dominate and his fan club will be in all parliaments around the world

Shut the fuck up cuck

Those "white people" were the the collection of the biggest future nigger and muslim enablers in the whole country of Norway

Personally travel to Norway to execute this shithead. Shithead isn't underlined in red interestingly.

Like... how could he ever be released? As if he's going to just go out and get a job because he's "rehabilitated" after committing probably the worst tragedy in Norwegian history.

How about he changes places with me?
I think norwegian jail is much more comfy than my commieblock.

>white people
They were actual race traitors and vastly more dangerous than mudslimes in the long run, you fucking cockjuggler

pics of commieblock desu ?

Post pictures of derelict block and qt slav waifus

>Pol worships a guy whose killed more white people than terrorists at the Paris attacks.
He killed Labour party youth (AUF). AUF is 100% pro refugees welcome
Be Norwegian go to summercamp, get shot
go to Oslo get culturally enriched by Jamal and Svenhammed

Liberals and commies lose their white card when they become commies and enable shitskin invasion. Breivik did the right thing and attacked the source. Or rather, the future of that source.

>tragedy
no. he was a hero.

Islam is a common cold. Liberal ideologies are the HIV that allows the cold to kill us.

Brevik knew this. We thank him everyday for his great scrifice

21 years is the maximum sentence in Norway.
If officials still deem him to be too dangerous for society, his sentence will be extended. There's no way he's getting out in 20 years.

You've got to break a few eggs to make a omlet, but those whites were the future cucks who would allow shit skins to come and rape and pillage Europ.

they let a fucking white male out?!

o/

let's hope that hero visits you and your family and hope for the same outcome

maybe his family isn't race traitors like you, and will have nothing to fear?

#notallAP

News article from 2009 where influential labour party veteran compares islamisation of europe with WW.2,
The comparison came after labor central leadership declared "war on radical islam".
Breivik was a fucking idiot.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/arbeiderpartiet/ap-veteran-sammenligner-islamisering-med-nazi-invasjonen/a/551820/