This map is leagues better than the current one, prove me wrong

This map is leagues better than the current one, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDdvnOFWDeU
aljazeera.com/programmes/101east/2017/05/thae-yong-ho-interview-north-korean-defector-170503114811043.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> No Iran-Afghan-Tajik persian union

you steppeniggers are different enough from the shianiggers

I want to be together with Costa Rica

>Israel

Cool flag, actually...

Not a single germanophone lives in Alsace Lorraine anymore, fuck off with that meme.

North koreans are now different enough from south koreans. It didn't stop you tho

FPWP

tf son

>Be Bangladesh
>Spend time separating from India because Islam
>Magically reuniting with them again just because

afghans and iranians hate each other

India handled mudslimes for hundreds of years, it can even more without pakistan

>no québec libre

kyrgyz and uzbeks hate each other, mongols and chinks hate each other, ruskies and ukrainians now hate each other, koreans hate each other. So what?

>making an internationally relevant Arab state with 230 million inhabitants
>making some more African states with several hundred million inhabitants
yeah good idea, what could go wrong if we make shitholes relevant

>Albania in Yugoslavia
>Hungarian Transylvania
>Kazakhstan isn't part of Russia

other than that, pretty good

why do you hate each other?

Eternal iran vs turan
True

I cant even imagine how dysfunctional those african nations would be.

so refugees have less reasons to go into your countries?
Not surprising for racists to have any kind of foresight

not my fault you euros forgot how to reproduce

Well the African Union covers all of Africa except Morocco, so they'd have to like each other somewhat, you'd think.

Why isn't Costa Rica and southern Nicaragua part of gran Columbia? You could ask any Costarrican if they feel closer to Mexico or Columbia and they'll give you the same answer.

Do Columbians think they're as powerful as Mexico?

Mostly because of the Mexican Empire`s previous borders

We're not talking about power here. Costarricans and Colombians are the same thing basically. It's even hard for us to differentiate our accents and they also drink a hell lot of coffee like us. Their main indigenous tribe was the same one as ours (chibchas) rather than mayans in Mexico

It was an irrelevant question but I was just curious

Do Colombians see themselves as powerful as Mexico?

You either give whole Transilvania to Hungary or keep it to Romania. Splitting it like you did would cause another 1000 years of conflicts

Numerous reasons. Now its mainly because it's too many of them in the southern part of our country and there is retarded division of Fergana valley between Kyrgyz republic, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan during Soviet era. Due to lack of water on either side people fight over it.

Why did you call your own country Columbia?
It's Colombia in English and Spanish.

Mexicans are bros in my book and I don't like comparisons. I'd say on average we're more developed than southern Mexico but the Central Valley and north Mexico might be more developed as they're closer and more influenced by the US. The average Columbian loves Mexican culture. Young people are even starting to use a couple of words from Mexican slang due to youtubers

Autocorrect and too lazy to fix it

how close is your languages to other central asian cunts?

but mexico has a higher hdi than columbia

HDI is a meme my man. For starters, Cuba and Venezuela above most Latam countries, go figure.

Venezuela is above you because their problems started after the current update came out.

Cuba is higher because it has the best education index in latin america and third in life expectancy latin america

Cuba is a big medical tourist site because their healthcare is really good

>Costa Rica tied with Nicaragua
>Peru and Bolivia
>Haiti and the Dominican Republic

Good joke son, get back to cut trees.

>their problems started after the current update came out.
Don't be so silly, Venezuela has bee in trouble since Maduro the ape was elected.

are you guys getting venezuelan refugees?

Problems with the statistics department?

El Salvador has a problem because no one wants to disclose their income, so interviewers just "guess" their income. So, suddenly there is no poverty anymore anywhere there.

They're regular immigrants, not refugees. There are almost 1 million here and prolly less than 1% hold refugee status.

Kazakh and kyrgyz are very similar, uzbek not so much but southern dialect of kyrgyz is influenced by uzbek lang. Dunno about turkmens and karakalpak languages, and tajik is farsi language.

Some, but not as refugees. They're regular legal immigrants mostly, since it's extremely easy for them to get residency here.
Most of our refugees come from Colombia.

how come you three have the same tri-colour flag?

do you guys really do wife kidnapping?

Uneducated subhumans from rural areas do, but there are also staged kidnappings: for example my aunt wanted to marry my uncle but her mother was against it. So he "kidnapped" her.

so its also a loophole to get families to accept marriages

You can't give Azeris to Iran, are you retarded? Azeris are almost the same people to Turks, they speak pretty much the same language and they are the closest political allies. Also azeris are much more secular compared to Iran. If you make it because of the religion you're retarded and know nothing about ex USSR.
Also giving Russia all the Ukraine, and not restoring the whole USSR is idiocy. Western Ukraine hates us not less than the Balts yet you give the independence. Kazakhs are way more bro tier than Western Ukrainians but you give Kazakhstan independence. Learn some shit about CIS, m8.
Also some general questions:
>giving western part of Turkey to Greece
Lol, of course Western Turks don't like Eastern Turks who voted Erdogan into dictatorship, but giving them to Greece... Lol, Greeks and Turks hate each other.
>Uniting all the Gulf states and Levant
Lol, do you realize that they have very different cultures? Many people in Levant wouldn't like living under strict religious rule (fuck, just look at Syrian civil war).
>Israel exists
Meh
>uniting Maghrebis and Egypt
Maghrebis are way more developed than Egypt.
Iranians hate afghani immigrants, such a union would be retarded.
Same to union of all the Middle Asian countries. It would have no sense and would lead to ethnic conflicts, Uzbeks and Kyrgyzs already hate each others, etc. Also Kazakhstan would be flooded with immigrants and Kazakhs already have mixed feelings towards them.

>how come you three have the same tri-colour flag?

Something about the viceroyalty of Nueva Granada and the attempt of Gran Colombia.

This is the reason why author of this map is either troll or idiot.

I wont take advice from a fucking russian on how to build a stable country

Those massive African countries would literally not be able to function. There are no roads connecting the governing city to the other cities.

They can just go half.

> giving western part of Turkey to Greece
It's not becuase erdoshit tho, more like > le rightful clay meme. See, Alsace is german on the map

>Civil Wars: The Map

This is a meme no average person hates those similar to themselves it's mostly just governments who hate themselves.

Russia has existed since 862, actually we are the country you may take advices from.

Most South Koreans do not hate North Koreans. And North Koreans do not hate South Koreans. Our problem is Ideology.

The same Russia that got their alphabet from Bulgaria, religion from Greece, culture from the caucasus, etc etc. Have you guys ever done anything on your own?

w-what are Germany and Poland doing

North Koreans have no idea wtf is going on in South Korea. But yes I've heard the South won't mind a reunion...which is very kind, but also retarded as your economy will tank.

>no average person hates those similar to themselves
HAHAHAHA
Turks and Greeks
Russians and Ukrainians
Azeris and Armenians

Also Kyrgyzs and Uzbeks have different cultures, Kyrgyzs are closer to Kazakhs. They are traditionally nomads while Uzbeks are peasants.
>le rightful clay
Lol, the most retarded meme ever.

Tell this to dead kyrgyz and uzbeks who died in two bloodsheds in 1990 and 2010.

Idk Russia and Ukraine hate is just propaganda so you don't annex them. Turks and Greeks religion and history. Azeris and Armenians same shiez. Islam vs Christianity. The hate between Russians and Ukrainian is just stupid.

>got their alphabet from Bulgaria,
You took alphabet from Romans, so what?
>religion from Greece,
Every follower of abrahamic religion took their religion from Semites, either Jews or Arabs.
>culture from the Caucasus
What? Or do you mean Cossacks? Well, of course our culture is influenced by Caucasus in some things, especially culture of southern Russia, but you have to be moron to say things like that.
>Have you guys ever done anything on your own?
Emmmm... Russia?

Just don't brag about being old when countries older than you like Greece and Bulgaria were the ones that allowed you to grow.

>Turks and Greeks religion and history
And Russia and Ukraine is also about history and partially about religion too (Western Ukraine has many Catholics). And besides the history we have conflict about Crimea.
>Azeris and Armenians same shiez. Islam vs Christianity.
It's not, lol. Both nations are pretty secular. It's because of the soil, learn about Nagorny Karabakh.
Actually those are the close to each other peoples who hate each other the most usually. Look at Yugoslavia for example. It's normal.

I've met Armenian diaspora they hate Turks, Azeris, and other Muslims.

Greeks and Bulgarians couldn't not allow us to grow, we were not in their sphere of influence. The only guys who could stopped us were Europeans to the West and Horde to the East, but be finally defeated the former and annexed the latter.
Also Bulgarians are not much older than Russians.
And of course there are older nations, Jews, Chinese, Greeks, Armenians, Indians.

Boy, Russia is full of actual Armenians from Armenia and I know what I am talking about. They had no real problems with Azeris before 1990, that they started genocide each other and than the war happened between them. It's not about religion primarily, and when Azeris and Armenians argue on the net, they rarely use religious arguments.
Also Armenians have no problems with Northern Caucasians despite northerners are Muslims and feel some kind of Caucasian brotherhood with them.

Nah, Many of North Koreans watch K-Drama and K-Pop in Pyongyang and some borderline cities. You know Few Rich People in North Korea have Samsung TVs and Galaxy Smartphones. Even They love to Buy South Korean cosmetics. They do know that All Chinese products are shit. I saw a bunch of TV Shows about North Korean refugees in South Korea.

You would not grow without the alphabet the Bulgarians gave you. And by the way, having the same writing as them automatically put you in their sphere of influence when they were a large empire.

You would not be able to grow without Greeks giving you Orthodoxy. Orthodoxy was what helped unite the people and create order.

Just my opinion. Don't care too much. Probably my last post

>Russia gets bigger instead of being destroyed
>China gets bigger instead of being destroyed
>Turkey still exists
>forcing the burden of the shithole that is North Korea on to South Korea
>Forcing Lebanon into the same county as the Mudshits
>Switzerland not independent
>Forcing Croatia into the same country as the S*rbs
>no independent state for the Boers
Trash tier

>Mexico+Guatemala+Honduras+El Salvador+Belize+Nicaragua+Costa Rica

It could have worked in the past, now it would be a downgrade for pretty much every country in the region.

>country with 10 million population invades a 20 million population part of the country

God wh*ties are autist

The only countries who would lose would be Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Mexico. Everyone else would gain.

which countries?

youtube.com/watch?v=yDdvnOFWDeU

aljazeera.com/programmes/101east/2017/05/thae-yong-ho-interview-north-korean-defector-170503114811043.html

The Roaches would be gassed first.

The only country that would help a lot would be Mexico, But Fuck that, I don't want Mexican cartels here, they're more organized and dangerous than gangs and I'm sure neither Honduras or Nicaragua would want that, too. And Costa Rica, and Panama are still too poor to actually make a difference in the region. So nobody gains anything, really.

And Nicaragua is the poorest country in the CA btw

>>Forcing Lebanon into the same county as the Mudshits
You're idiot, Lebanon is majority Shia Muslims and Hezbollah is a popular party. Map is retarded in Levant by the other reason - majority of people in Levant, and especially in Lebanon, wouldn't like living under severe religious rule like Gulfies.
>Turkey still exists
What would you like to see instead of Turkey?
>no independent state for the Boers
They are mostly the rich class of Southern Africa, why should they have an independent state? Who would work in such a state, where majority are ITfags, bankers etc?
>Russia gets bigger instead of being destroyed
Eternal Russophoby is indeed eternal

>You would not grow without the alphabet the Bulgarians gave you
We could take alphabet from any other place.
>And by the way, having the same writing as them automatically put you in their sphere of influence when they were a large empire
Culturally yes, Russian is closer to southern Slavic languages than to western Slavic languages because of it, but it's culture, not politics. Politically they were not involved at all, we were too far.

>You would not be able to grow without Greeks giving you Orthodoxy. Orthodoxy was what helped unite the people and create order.

Any other monotheist religion could do that. We could take Catholicism or Islam and have the same result.

Lol, what an autist.

>More organized and dangerous
True, but maras and cartels would just fight or join forces. Don't these treaties already exist? Also maybe with all the bloodshed only then will the countries become stable. Fight fire with fire and then hopefully it will extinguish itself.

Dont worry we will just follow your example and genocide the native population

Nice work leaf!

>I agree with SA completely.
>NA needs an independent South.
>Africa, who cares
>Europe is almost perfect apart from northern Germany not having like pre-WWI borders.
>Russia is fine!

>True, but maras and cartels would just fight or join forces.

Cartel would anihilate the shit out of our gangs, they're better trained, more organized and more brutal. And more importantly they have a lot of money so they would quickly infiltrate our government. Our gangs are huge right now not because they're full of intelligent criminals, they're big because our past and present government simply didn't/don't give a shit about this country's security, too busy stealing all that sweet money.

>Don't these treaties already exist?

I've heard in Mexico they kinda work together but our gangs are just their subordinates (they get paid to do the dirty work of some cartels).

>You're idiot, Lebanon is majority Shia Muslims
What the fuck are you talking about, vodka nigger? Lebanon is 27% Shia, 27% Sunni, and 41% Christian. No religion is the "majority" in Lebanon.
And the only reason Lebanon is majority Muslim is because of the Palestinians who flooded the country.

Mexico can have Cuba, but the rest of the Caribbean is ours!

Are all Russians born with FAS or is it just you? There is no majority religion in Lebanon.

if you want islands you should pay atention to your new aquisitions to the north

Superior map coming through

I like Canada, and desu I've only been to BC, Ont, and Que. There's got to be a way to further develop the archipelago up there. My friend in St. John's says that prices are super high up there.

Are you from mixed Greek-Armenian-Jewish family? Crimea is Russian, Turks wouldn't live under Greek or Armenian rule and fantasies of Jews taking over the Lebanon are just fantasies, I can only imagine Arabs abandoning political Islam, gathering their shit and kicking Jews out.

you need to combine all of ASEAN, ASEAN would be the progenitor for unity of that area. So most likely it would be ASEAN cunts that unify, you left out a lot of them.

also fuck off all of papua is ours...even if it's a shithole. It our shithole! So we can protect the tribez n shiet.

>Greater Kazakhstan

ah yes! thank you leaf you truly are my greatest ally

>Greater Canada
based

Fixed Scandinavia for you.

This map is shit tier, if you are going to annex stuff in Brazil then Paraguay and Uruguay should be brazillian.

Georgians are pretty chummy with Caucasus Muslims too right?

The Dominican Republic and Haiti tried to join Gran Columbia once. They should be ours. Same with Puerto Rico and Cuba due to cultural similarities

Ahahahahahahahahahha