Gal Gadot is the poor man's Natalie Portman. No point in arguing

Gal Gadot is the poor man's Natalie Portman. No point in arguing.

*portman from 20 years ago that is

Point stands. Natalie at her age>Gal
She's also a better actress.

Gal's so fucking flat, she shouldn't be considered as a woman.

>arguing over jewess
Natalie is complaining about the jew hate in France. She over for me, suitable for rape

Point fails. Portman at her best comes off like a sleep-deprived truck driver compared to Gadot in WW

And Gal supports the IDF and wants to upkeep the Israeli apartheid state. Both dumb Jews. But one's hotter.

You're blind, user. If Portman had the role at her age, you'd see how wrong you are.

oh my god

It must be a sad and lonely life to be such a bitter, spiteful person.

Portman couldn't carry an athletic, powerhouse role if her life depended on it

Gal is a shite actress. Couldn't even peel her eyes off the cue cards for SNL. Even Paris Hilton was a better host.

Could you literally be a bigger fag?

you are actually comparing ANYONE'S acting to Portman's. I assume you're serious?

>Between the ages of 18-20, Gadot served for two years as an enlisted soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, serving as a combat trainer.[18] She said of her time in the army: "You give two or three years, and it's not about you. You learn discipline and respect."[19]

gal served in the miltary as required. natalie claims israeli citizenship but never served. she is basically a draft dodger

check mate

Kind of agree with you user. She's also way too fucking skinny. Don't get me wrong, I like thin girls, but not skeletons.

Natalie is a good actress. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Yeah, Portman is svelt but there's ass and tits and curves.

Oh my. No further explanation needed, carry on!

Gal is infinitely more attractive than Natalie. Natalie is the better actress. Plus, in my opinion, Gal seems much more likable.

Yeah, Natalie seems up her own. Exactly where I wanna be too.

Alright, you're either an idiot, a misogonyst or both if you don't think Portman is a good actress. There's no denying her chops.