Whores getting what they deserve thread

Whores getting what they deserve thread.

Slut getting covered in cum and loving it

Back to Sup Forums, redditor

Still mad no girl will let you touch them huh user?

owned

I dont understand this webm

Why would you kill a woman without raping her first?

Because Nigger

And its not like you can't fuck em when they are dead

>women
>nigger
Pick one.

Either way, I fucking love this .webm
Too bad it knocked it basically unconscious so it got off easy.

There is a bunch of shit like this on xrares. Seems like its pretty common on 3rd world shit holes.

They are not horny teenagers. They can easily find another bitch like her to fuck. It's about sending a message.

12" = 1 foot

Wonder if she was thoughtful enough to wear a diaper. No one ever thinks of the coroner.

She was 12. Most bitches that or any other age don't think of others.

YOU ARE 1 FUCKED UP LITTLE KID NO REASON WHY SHE WOULD DESERVE THAT, MUCH LESS ANY HUMAN BEING. YOU NEED TO GROW UP HAVE MERCY ON PEOPLE SHOW SOME COMPASSION TOWARDS OTHER HUMANS AND HELP THEM NOT HURT THEM, NOT DO THIS TO THEM? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD NO REASON TO DO THIS TO WOMEN? SOMETHING HAS TO BE OFF WITH YOU IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT WOMEN NO REAL MAN WOULD HURT A WOMAN LIKE THIS OR HURT HIS OWN SELF THIS WAY.

LOL

at least one has consent i guess

spotted the gynocentric blue pill beta fag

Yeah we know you easily trigger little bitch this is just an outlet... go suck your mammies tit and tell us about it... then fucking choke her then anally rape her corpse.. we probably still wont care. but would love to hear about it... don't forget the pics.

b8?

Is that anna nicole? Fuck she was a train wreck

YOU THINK ITS A ALPHA MALE THAT IS DOING THIS TO WOMEN? NO MY FRIEND IT'S A BETA MALE THAT CAN NOT TALK TO WOMEN OR HIS MOM FUCKED HIM UP OR SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM TO DO THIS TYPE OF DAMAGE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING

Yep... how tasteless of me.

is that charles manson?

YOU THINK KILLING A CHILD IS OK? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IF YOU THINK THIS IS OK IN ANY MANNER.

Dubs trying to talk to trips. What a fucking easily triggered dumbass.

fuck, this gets me everytime. like wth lady, kids get sick, get the fuck over it. and who the hell steps on a 3 year old?

omg the good ol motherless rape videos... too bad they have been deleted.

You don't know what she did, though.

the story?

kek.

Sup Forums rape

We're there ever any pictures of this chicks feet?

ikr, it's like steeping on a pile of shit.

YOU GUY'S NEED TO DO SOME REAL SOUL SEARCHING. DON'T GROW UP TO BE THIS KINDA OF BETA MALE THAT LIKES TO KILL RAPE WOMEN AND LAUGH AS CHILDREN ARE BEING KILLED. BE THE ALPHA MALE THAT TAKES THESE GUY'S OUT THAT HELPS THESE WOMEN AND CHILDREN. NOT THE ONE THAT DOES HARM TO THEM THIS IS WRONG AND I HOPE YOU GROW UP TO BE THE ONE THAT HELPS THE DEFENSELESS AND THE CHILDREN. BE THAT GUY!

Mods, 404 this shit already.

ok elliot rogers

sorry your hand isnt good enough

Alpha Beta is Bullshit. Your welcome/

shittybait.jpg

niggers man.

Wish she had framed that better without the sun directly behind her.

I assume you're some kind of Islamist.
That or you're just very upset about... something. Perhaps your own inadequacies. Perhaps you have good reason to be as angry as you do. Speculation will yield me few answers, why not share your story?

REGARDLESS BE THE MAN THAT CAN HELP PEOPLE NOT HARM THEM. THIS IS AWFUL. NO SENSE IN IT AT ALL. GROW UP.

What about Hitler, the lefts favorite to hate? If someone did this to him, would it be deserved?
Would you have mercy, show compassion and help him, not hurt him?

n1 cares

>Gynocentrism refers to a dominant or exclusive focus on women in theory or practice; or to the advocacy of this.

If it were men getting fucked up you probably wouldn't say shit. You likely would have ignored this thread. Which is why I said what I said. I never promoted anything that this thread was about, just pointed out your gynocentric pussification.

She'll do it right next time.

>Niggers doing what they do best: being destructive while blaming whitey.

Spoken like a real Faggot. Why the Fuck are you here.

Hope so, hopefully rent out a studio, proper lighting, multiple cams.

THATS AMAZING GROWN MEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A WOMAN THAT CANT FIGHT BACK WOW YOU'RE SO COOL YOU'RE AWESOME BET YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS IF YOU GO OUT AND RAPE SOME LADY LIKE THAT YOU'RE THE SHIT MAN!!!

MODS WE GOT CHEESE PIZZA HERE AND NO ONE HAS BATTED A FUCKIN' EYE.

It seems like a poor choice to have your face on video in a rape situation.

Nothing illegal in this thread, faggot.

>"I AM A LITTLE PEEPEE MUSLIM!! LET US WATCH VIDEOS OF WOMEN GETTING THE REKT XXDD I HAVE LITTLE PEEPEE AND MUHAMMED SUCKS COKS XDD"

I love how they always try to reach for it, but there is not enough blood to the brain to send the signal to the arms. It shows they didn't really mean it or changed their mind at the last second.

That feeling of absolute fear once they realize their arms no longer respond must be insanely intense.

>It's about sending a message

Wouldn't finding her body brutally raped AND bludgeoned to death send that message even more effectively?

>That's what these Iow level criminals lack that the big boys like the Colombian cartels get: SHOWMANSHIP

I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE MY WORDS MATTER. Post a pic faggot! Your loudness only makes me post more. What do you really want.

DON'T BE A IDIOT KID YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT A MAN THAT KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND A WOMAN THAT CANT FIGHT OFF A MANS LUST. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE?? THE MAN THAT CAN NOT CONTROL HIS LUST AND HURTS WOMEN AND CHILDREN? OR THE MAN LIKE HITLER THAT KILLS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE? OR THE MAN THAT HELPS STOP EVIL MEN THAT DO THIS KIND OF STUFF TO OTHERS? WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE IS THE REAL QUESTION!

Is that Harvey W?

If you had been the one to find the body... do you fuck the corpse or call the cops

NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

What kind of deviate would save that video? Only a worse cunt than any whore out there.

I fuck the cops