Is Sup Forums homophobic? Or is the use of faggot ironic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nīþ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame-stroke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away

I guess they are then

Neither, everyone here is gay. We're reclaiming the slur.

i want to swallow your cock

lemme suck your dick op

>Sup Forums is the newfa-

Is regarding homosexuality as a negative subset of humanity that should be repressed for the good of the whole a "phobia" or are Jews directing the masses to see traditional, functional morality as weak and undesirable?

Phobia means fear, I don't fear gays, I just think they're fucking disgusting and I want to beat the shit out of every FAGGOT I see on the streets.

this
just check usual handsome male musicians threads, you'll realise how gay mu really is

Be realistic, no one on this board is straight

Sup Forums is literally nothing but gay guys and young girls

Why are you such a faggot.

sounds hot user

wow i'd suck you
would you dominate me and lick my asshole?

welcome to fucking Sup Forums you retarded faggot nigger

nice ''''''''''music discussion''''''''''

Feces and AIDS are a core, ever-present element in the life of homosexuals.
Being nauseated by them is perfectly natural.

OP is a faggot

dude, do you realse how perverted and depraved the ancient peoples were since the beginning of history? These 19th century's romantic fairy tales about good old times of the moral paradise could impress only very unintelligent individuals of the 19th century. In fact we are MUCH less depraved today.

>but muh varg says otherwise
he also admits that prehistoric people were the best

trolling noobs pre-2016: create an elaborate ruse
trolling noobs today: say the words homophobic or misogynist, don't bother surrounding them with anything, teens will kill themselves for a chance to angrily reply to you regardless

i smoke cocks but i hate faggots dhou

Sup Forums is equal opportunity, everyone has just as much of a chance to be a faggot as you OP

i know this is mostly a joke but after posting here for about six years now i have come to the conclusion that about 80% of this board is in some way queer

>dude, do you realse how perverted and depraved the ancient peoples were since the beginning of history?
Just because the Roman kangs liked to fuck little boys doesn't bear on my opinion of homosexuality, which is that it should be discouraged and kept out of the public with the utmost force. The Roman obsession is degenerate (although well-intentioned) to begin with. Empires inevitably become gay as fuck because the men furthest from the perimeter of the territory become divorced from the realities of masculinity, or in the case of modern America and Europe, the perimeters themselves begin to break down and become meaningless, allowing for foreign groups to enter and assert their interest on the population, half-asleep in boypussy.

The Germanic peoples (MY people, so this may not apply to you), were definitely anti-gay. Ask an Italian, Arab, or Greek why they liked to make a show of being homos. You might get some interesting answers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nīþ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame-stroke

lmao that teenqueer was so trolled he wrote a novel in which he linked wikipedia three times

imagine being this transparently self hating queer. sad!

So you're basically saying if you leave humans to their own devices without the influence of social constructs they will basically bang any gender? And that only having sex with women is a social ideology linked with what it means to be a man? Whilst I think this is exactly how sexuality works, a homophobe such as yourself confirming this just shows how dumb you are that you'd rather give into constructs other people are forcing upon you instead of letting yourself be intrinsically human.

Everyone point and laugh at the dumb fucking newfag

this