Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxFXChGXTkTNBhxCuJNXKsOWMP43XVTAT
youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here you go dad.

Where'd OP go? C'mon dawg

posting stuff that isn't the usual 5 pictures

Im here just like you guys are here for me

There's always somebody, somewhere, that cares about you.

Just holding on to hope too much is tiresome. I feel like i have to let go sometimes.

Im checking out

I've known what I wanted to do with my life since the moment I could even want things... I just want to write. I don't even care if I make money. I jist love to tell stories. But it's so bittersweet because noone reads any of it. I've written more in 23 years than professional writers do in their entire career. I've got endless stacks of short stories and books and nothing to do with them because they'll never be good enough. All of my projects bomb and I just can't bring myself to keep going sometimes because it's such a crushing defeat when noone even bats an eye at my work...

Probably doesn't seem that bad from the outside looking in, but idk maybe I'm just venting...

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxFXChGXTkTNBhxCuJNXKsOWMP43XVTAT
I tried to compile music for whenever I look at these types of threads. Any recommendations welcome

Don't really have any feels, but I wanna keep the thread bumped
Don't let yourself get like this, anons

Bump

You ever had so many bad days, let downs, disappointments, unfair events, betrayals, and horseshit that it feels like the world is out to get you?

Crazy, right? Paranoid. No one cares enough about you to sabotage you personally.

Never mind the teacher who 'lost' assignments of yours, watched and laughed- laughed, Jesus Christ- as a bully stomped on your face, knocking out teeth, then called home to lie about you, saying you assaulted a girl and her boyfriend defended her, then when you meet him later, he says he did it all because he felt you needed a lesson in humility.

Or the boss that canceled your months-in-advance planned vacation, promises to make up for it, then bitches you out in front of everyone because you didn't know to come in because someone else told him you agreed to take their shifts...

Or the neighbor who, despite constant warnings and two visits from the police, keeps 'borrowing' things from you, and runs over your cat as he mounts the curb for the fifth time this week.

Or the 'no habla ingles' undocumented Mexican who runs a stop sign and slams into you, totaling your car, and of course has no insurance.

Or the stoner roommate who stole your credit card, bought a car, totaled it, and then starts talking about how we're all one when you ask how the fuck he'll pay for this...

There just comes a point where the good things are barely noticeable and the bad things are omnipresent and getting worse.

And you stop being civil.

You stop being polite.

The teacher, as is his custom, comes in to your crappy job to taunt you about being stuck in retail, 'accidentally' spilling hot coffee on you again, so you punch him into a tool display. Fuck getting fired, you're done, and you throw your apron at your boss while telling the police what happened.

You talk to Mr. Por Favor Senor's lawyer and explain he's got two weeks to get the money or you're taking him to court, and no amount of "nombre de Jesus" will convince you to not get his ass deported.

You call the cops on your neighbor when he tries to borrow your bike, his wife's 'he a good man he go to church' be damned, and take the time to mention your stoner roommate's tendency to deal pot out of your room...

Everyone around you thinks you've become a monster, a mean-spirited embodiment of unforgiveness who has declared war on all that is good, all because you're done being a victim.

Let them think that.

Don't hate to live.

Live to hate.

If you know the story behind this picture you will feel it.

life has been absolute shit throughout its entirety i just want to end this fucking nightmare

That hit me real hard. I've pondered about it for the past couple minutes, and realised I don't either

This is sad.
This is about the War Memorial shooting in Montréal correct?

I just wanted to stop by here to say hi,

And to tell all you faggots to kill yourselves.

Turning 23 in a few days, probably going to spend my birthday on the chans like I always do

oof

Sure is.
He's one of them now.

"I used to think life was so unfair. then i realized how horrible it would be if life WERE fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us happen cause we actually deserve them."

you mind if you upload one of them ?

Make a reason then.
Life doesn't give you meaning, you give life meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcDuR9BF0Oc -> saddest song i've ever heard, linked to me by my ex-girlfriend two days before she killed herself...Listened to it at least once a day

Yeah, so what's the story?

More like DOG feels amirite?
Ahaha.... I'm gonna cry like a bitch when my boi dies

I don't actually feel like telling a story right now, but I'm thinking about suicide. I'm just perpetually bored. I used to build models, but I stopped when it got boring. I bought myself an antique car to work on, but haven't touched it in months. I can't remember to do my schoolwork, but when I do I just don't have the energy. My professor wants a meeting to discuss my failures, but I don't even know what to say. I haven't eaten in a few days, because I just don't feel like it. I can't muster the energy to do things. I even keep lying to my parents that I'm staying healthy, even though I never bother to get health insurance. It's only a phone call, but I'm just too tired and lethargic to actually do it.
I study history, because I like to get lost in great accomplishments. I want to be remembered when I finally go, but I don't think that'll happen. There's not even a real reason for me to kill myself, except that I'm just too bored to live. It's almost kind of funny, really. After all I've been through, what's going to get me is boredom. The only times I feel alive are when I'm around friends, but as soon as it slows down I'm dead again. Can't make my parents upset, though.

Fuck, even my early-morning feels are fucking retarded. God damn it.

so is this me just destined to be miserable? saw somewhere that in multiverse theory your conscience was transported to another universe, so could an hero be a legitimate solution?

Nah, an hero is the end. Doesn't matter if you go to another dimension; this one is the one you'll be affecting, the one you're used to.

I like the multiverse theory, because it means that somewhere, I'm happy. It also means that somewhere I'm not a cringey cancerous bitchboy, but allow me this hour of sadness.