I'm 23 and failing at life. AMA

I'm 23 and failing at life. AMA

What do you do for a living?

I'm 24 and fucked up my life worse than you.
Shut the hell up.

I'm 40, and killing it... ask ME anything.

I'm the job coach and I'm here to tell ya, UNTIL you get a new job your JOB is to get a NEW JOB ayy kill yourself.

McDonald's... $7.25 an hour

Just because you fucked up doesn't invalidate my own fuck ups.

Why?

Because suck it. Makes me feel better about myself

Good for you. What is so great about your life that's got you feeling so sassy?

solid wife, 8/10. two pretty dope boys, 2, 4.5. Live in great area, wife+me make around 800k-900k/yr. College set for kids, and retirement around $3m now, hoping to start chilling in around 10 years... feelin good, Mortimer.

Did you have to work for it or did you have a good head start?

What is this, amateur hour? Come see me when you're 35 and spent 13 years of your life addicted to opiates. Then we'll talk about failing at life friendo.

bra 23 is too damn early to talk like this..but I feel ya...it gets better as u age

Ayy job coach here. "Get back to work faggot!" ;D

In my defense, I've done alot of shit for only being 23. I mean yeah I've got time to turn shit around but currently things aren't going well.

Hmm, if I was being honest, I'd say both.
Earned all my money, and I'm no moron, but grew up in good area w/ good public schools and supportive parents, upper middle class. Got into Harvard, then Columbia Law School...

What is normal life like? It seems like mine is plagued by a constant succession of weird bullshit so I'm curious...

When god tol me i have cerebral palsy, I thought I was done. UNTIL I found poor soles like you, now i tell you to ride a bike and lose your fat ass. Job Coach c 2017 "Get Back to work "! lol

pretty routine, actually ... mixed in w/ occasional stressors and high points... no life is truly 'normal' ... work gets stressful, kids have issues, etc. but overall, no major problems is i think the diff.

I've had a far from normal life thus far... I've been an actor, voice actor, camera man, editor, writer, comic book producer, graphic artist, fry cook, gas station attendant, been stalked by homeless people, lived in a redneck commune during which time I was intermittently homeless because my "house-mates" were batshit insane, attacked by crazy people, had poop thrown on me, peed on, spit on, I've moved like 6 times in the span of 3 years, all the while never really having more than a couple hundred dollars to my name... Attempted suicide 7 times until I had a bad acid trip and learned alot about things... I'm trying to do better, but idk every time I get remotely ahead, some ridiculous situation comes out of nowhere and knocks me back down to rock bottom.

Maybe you jus need a new perspective. hears me from a new perspective. See?