Time for a new feminist Twitter campaign

Hear me out, Sup Forums.

Using feminist sock-puppet accounts start a Twitter campaign blaming western women for the mass rapes by immigrants.

Use the usual "cultural differences" spiel to excuse the rapists and blame western women for being racist and not engaging in enough sexual relations with rapefugees and thus preventing rape. I mean really shred them for it.

Declare it the duty of every feminist to become a 'comfort woman' and give sexual relief to a stable of 5-10 rapefugees a month. It could even be spun as "smashing the patriarchy" by highlighting that Muslim men usually have 4 wives but now strong, empowered western feminists are subverting that without insulting Islam.

Normal western people will look on in horror, feminists will feel cornered and pressured like motherfuckers to explain how they don't want to do this without seeming racist and the rapefugees will chimp the fuck out when their 'comfort women' don't materialise.

sounds like possible lulz

I forgot to add the hashtags could be something like

#jointheteam

#comfortwomanandproud

etc.

fuck off. not your personal army

Found the shekel-grabber.

Not a army, but a banter brigade my man!

>American misses the point
>Britbro gets it

Standard.

Beaten wife syndrome has finally set in eh?

Dont think you could use "comfort woman" as that is far too obvious, better to go with something non historical. Maybee something more like "guestwelcomer"?

What about using the hashtag #WarmEmbrace
It isn't nearly as obvious as comfort women but it's also rather preachy which I think they'll like.

>Canadian
>Sticks up for American
>Accuses others of beaten wife syndrome

Wow....

I'd love to have me some lulz, but I am pretty sure it will backfire, and in few years this view will become a new normal for our cucked societies.

the problem with this is that we are going to be encouraging and promoting race-mixing. Even if it is false flaging, I would not want to be responsible for white women banging rapefugees even the feminists.

It's a little on the nose I'll give you that.

#WarmEmbrace is excellent!

femen already tried this unironically and it didn't really catch on

i don't really see the point either, not a very good troll

America is Canada's brother, we may not always get along but when push comes to shove we always close ranks, now the UK is your abusive husband.

The feminists only want buck niggers like they see in rap videos.

When they are suddenly expected to service 10 unibrowed Turks a month they won't be willing.

As well as using guilt, make it seem rebellious by saying it will make racist trump voters (or something similar) angry, see that femen fuck foreigners advert thing. Could use that aswell.

y'all need some fucking subtlety.

>comfortwomanandproud

really? tone it down.

See, I think that's about as toned down as we can get with OP's idea though.

>Banter Brigade
I like this alot britbong, you're alright.

Wait, so you want to start a campaign to encourage western women to sleep with mudslimes, encouraging more mudslimes to migrate.
> Shlomo detected