It never happened Sup Forums

It never happened Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html
express.co.uk/news/weird/587569/NASA-really-land-Moon-Russia-probes-missing-video-lunar-rock-faked-hoax-astronaut
youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We never went there

we know this already

/thread

No people still believe we did watch and see

Lmao

You losing your virginity never happened. Nor will it ever happen.

Bigfoot did 911 after he faked the moon landing my friend Dave from down the street told me!!! That proves it!!!

Back Drop Picture

>tips tinfoil fedora and winks

It happened. Calculating angular momentum, the equipment and the planning are all well within human capability.

It was just completely pointless.

enjoy bottom salary all your life dumbass! lmao.

If It happened then Hitler did it with his v2 motor what a great man

sighhh,
who left the autistic weebo out unsupervised?

dubs and it never happened

dubs and it happened

>dub trips

moon landing confirmed, eat a dick faggots

7-11 was a part time job

No way this shit went down in freakin 1969. People that actually fall for this charade feel comfortable believing what they are told.

ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION
USA! USA! USA!

It happened the Chinese mapped the entire surface of the moon you can see all the shit we left behind. I hate conspiracy fucks more than any other fuckhead in the world followed closely by Islamist extremists

Why is the flag waving on the moon?

It was a race with the Russians, and they were watching. Funny how they never claimed it was faked.

>dubs and it happened
witnessed

Black science man explained it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html

express.co.uk/news/weird/587569/NASA-really-land-Moon-Russia-probes-missing-video-lunar-rock-faked-hoax-astronaut

The "real footage" was taped over. Yeah fucking right.

moon wind man

They did.

>gives links to supermarket tabloid rags

Seems legit

wrong.

The info is coming straight from the russians so say what you will but soon enough we'll find out.

If you get a high powered telescope, you can see the equipment left behind

This bait. Now this is some real low quality bait. Here OP, I think you might enjoy this more than the usual low quality bait pics.

I mostly just use my high powered telescope to watch my neighbor undress

To be polite.
Why didn't you wave back, fucker!?

Well boys and girls ... it would seem that Moon-Landing-Hoax thread No.10098 has run out of steam.

But tune in 20 minutes from now when some faganon will post a new thred of much the same content.

cant wait

Actually pretty decent argument here all about the film tech of the time.

youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU

If man is 5
And the devil is 6
Then that must make user 7

there is no moon

Almost a full house with 9 cards