Today is my drug BIRTHDAY... I'm 7 years clean and sober from OPIATES... still smoke weed, drink, and shroom...

Today is my drug BIRTHDAY... I'm 7 years clean and sober from OPIATES... still smoke weed, drink, and shroom. Will be quitting alcohol after today. GENERAL DRUG THREAD!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god i miss pills, been almost a year since ive had them

Lmao congrats fam, heavy alcoholic here. functioning tho, god I love being drunk at work all day. Dont plan on quitting soon as it doesn't impede on my life.
How'd the withdrawals go the first weeks quitting?

dude, it felt like the flu. I actually did 8 grams of shrooms to get my head straight before quitting. It wasn't that bad.

Congrats on almost making a year bro. What pills?

congratulatory bump for op

9 months clean off meth, perception of time is now completely fucked

Alcoholic here, hoe can I stop. I'm 22 btw.

Thanks bro... First 2 years were rough, and I'm still dealing with family shit but I hope to get over it and make it as happy as possible.

lol, dude I feel ya. Like, my biggest thing is dealing with life and stress and having to take care of issues that happened in life in order to make me never wanna do drugs (serious drugs) again.

7 months clean from opiates

It fucked my life completely, now I only drink beer on ocassion, and kratom daily

Doing fairly well now

I'm about to quit drinking. My best advice to you... make a date and sign a contract to hold yourself accountable.

I'm also gonna do some shrooms to help bump up my conviction. In AA, the dude that started the program, BILL, actually had the first step as doing LSD. Makes more sense when this is known.

After shrooms, i'm gonna keep as busy as possible and constantly journal to remind myself of what I'm doing.

Nice dude, Opiate are nice but make you lose your soul. What kind of beer you drinking?

Happy Birthday!
I've got a present for you too.
CHECK EM

Not dubs, but at least 69.

Congratulations, I'm only 7 months sober from a detrimental addiction to dxm (robotussin) and hydrocodone, Its always good to hear of other people who are capable of living with substance use, but I sadly am not one of them, I worked at this water park called schlitterbahn (I'm 20 and this was last summer) and nearly every day I downed a full bottle of robotussin mixed in water about an hour into my shift. That high would last me to the end of my shift when I would down another bottle that would last me until I passed out from exhaustion at 3 in the morning, I could only doit for about a year and a half before I was vomiting blood and nodding off while driving, I hope one day I can be a regular user of maybe shrooms and hash but for now I just go to college and drink my mineral water. P.s I got fired from that job at schlitterbahn after they searched my bag and found 12 hydrocodones, and they didn't call the police because it would damage their public image, rofl all they did was fire me. Good luck user wish you all the best

Dude, just do shrooms. Like it will help you figure shit out. It will help you kick your addiction and figure out your problems.

Also, this video helped me out. At least on how to explain shit to people. youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Good luck. You in Texas?

Where the fuck do I find magic mushrooms in Texas, only luck with nbom and LSD, but no psilocybin

Come to New Mexico, I'll hook you up!! lol

If only it were that simple man

Although im a complete stranger Im really happy for you user, and i hope im sure you'll be just fine without alcohol. Just 3 days ago i lost a very dear friend to his addiction to opiates and i havent been feeling to great

Go to cow pasture and pick shrooms yourself

what, no cactus?

Thanks user, and its also unfortunate about your friend. As an ex addict I can tell you that he's at peace. Sometimes I wish I died as an addict. Life is fucking tricky as you know. Just know that death wasn't as bad for him as it is for you. I hope that helps in some weird way.

>be me
>be schizophrenic
>weed happens to be kryptonite to schizos for some reason
>smoke some anyway, because bored
>end up responding in rhymes to my demons for about 2 hours in front of a friend and coworker.

You can grow them, it takes 1.5 months total, much faster than weed.

If this post is trips you all gotta relapse

You wont quit alcohol, you wont, you will not, ever.

But thats cool because we can soon have pigs liver transplants, im growing one now, ate all his offspring but this little piggy is on a diet of spring water and organic vegetables.

When the time comes my alchy liver packs in, Im rocking up at the hospital with Mr Piggalina.

Where could I find the spores?

Anyone have experience with using xans for a presentation in college? Got a couple of bars I plan on using throughout the year to help me present without anxiety.

Hey I used to hide it with drugs, when you feel like you are going bright red and your head is screaming at you, no one knows.
I used a small mirror on my iphone and when I felt anxious I looked at myself and realised I didnt look anxious. And if i didnt look it, noone knew it and so what did I have to be anxious about!
From someone who couldnt go outside, I am now the manager of a department responsible for over 12m of spend!
And I am dark as fuck and none of them know, they also dont know I have fucked 3 of the team members.

Nice work user never go back to the pills and booze is probably a good choice to quit next.

Consider an alcohol and adderal combo then save the xan for when you need to sleep

Good for you bro Opiates are the devil. So are Xans. I Still trip so much though i'm afraid i;m losing perception of whats even real.

I feel like "schizo" is overrated. Unless you are constantly in a delusion of being fucked up, I think this is propaganda.

I did them in exactly 1 month (not including the mycelia growth).

Lol, what a dick

Any links you can provide us with. And I'm done with alcohol personally. Its not fun anymore. I feel like I will drink when I'm about to bang a new bitch or something but its honestly a wast of time and money and calories,

mushrooms. com... just get a syringe.

I only abused them.. once.. never again.

Thanks man, I'm excited. I have like 1/4 of a bottle of whisky left. Don't know if I'll finish it all tonight but I'm trying.

nothing is real

Iv thought about it but alcohol and Adderall are harder to get then bars. Plus in high school I used to pop 30mg fast acting shit my retarded friend used to give me and won't even consider popping a slow release version.

Addiction is hell, but sober life is even worse.

Not if you take it head on. Being in peak physical and mental health is better then getting high.

>Unless you are constantly in a delusion of being fucked up, I think this is propaganda

WTF did you even just say? I can't even respond to this response, because it's written in such an undecipherable, nonsensical way.

Unless you are delusional by your disease in such a way that reality makes little to no sense, I believe that "schizo" is used as a blanket term to define a spectrum of disorders. I believe like many disease, everyone is self diagnosed to feel unique.