Do black people really listen to X?

Do black people really listen to X?

Black suburbanites do.

Most 14 year olds always go through a emo phase now it's changed to emo rap instead of rock.

lol

Why is that family so happy, don't they recognize a criminal when they see it?

Lmao that nigga be so short that grandma is taller than him

MANLET DETECTED

This

They all watch anime and try and dress up like the characters from Tokyo Ghoul and other emo anime shit.

YOU JUST KNOW

He's a white middle schooler trapped in a black body

as a black person and suburbanite, I have two friends that listen to X that are black. the rest are all white.

Is he a midget?

Wow he is really short.

Yea man all day

lil uzi vert is shorter

manlets are taking over hip hop

he has some really good shit hidden in his soundcloud and older/deleted tapes, and his new album is good... so yeah... he can be too "emo" though, makes me cringe sometimes

Holy fug he's 5'4".

Uzi doesn't act like he can beat everyone's ass tho

!

why is the dude on the left wearing leggings?

Whos this handsome black man I always see?

>dude

Hip hop is literally undoing its own reputation of being hard and tough, its being pussified just like every other thing nowadays

the shirt reminds me of pic related

nothing wrong with this picture. I actually like that hes not embarrassed of some of his fan base. Seems like a cool dude

Really? Because it reminds me of a diseased loose prostitute, not some edgy anime villain.

You scared lanklet? We out number you

coulda sworn i saw a a pic of uzi when he was younger and he looked completely normal

i love how happy everyone is

this is a good picture

He is so fucking small

The tin foils will tell you its the label execs pushing their agenda and forcing him to promote this kind of genderfluid shit.

or you could just say hes been a Manlet all his life so he has had to do extreme shit like this to stand out/individualize against conventionally standout dudes.

>muh fragile masculinity

Go post in your enlightened boy pussy threads fag.

Black man teaching his son how to play basketball (colorized, 1962)

Lmao Uzi has been lifting to compensate for his height that's cute