Hersheypark visitors who are transgender may use the restrooms for the gender with which they identify...

>Hersheypark visitors who are transgender may use the restrooms for the gender with which they identify, a spokeswoman for the Dauphin County attraction said Friday.

>The park "has and will always strive to accommodate all guests and employees — including members of the LGBT community — to ensure those visiting or working at Hersheypark are comfortable and feel secure," spokeswoman Kathy Burrows said in a statement.

>Guests and employees may continue to use the restrooms with which they gender-identify, or are welcome to use the many family restrooms available across the destination.

lancasteronline.com/news/local/hersheypark-allows-transgender-guests-to-use-their-restroom-of-choice/article_880c92de-1ed0-11e6-95b5-1b58d6abbc57.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSylTXSoP6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pandering, but it literally doesn't matter as long as you don't harass or make the actual women in the women's room feel unsafe.

But instead we have blind equality where men can just walk into the women's room and choke out an 8 year old girl.

Wow, glad I took my nieces and nephews there before this happened. Too bad considering it's rather a nice place and we didn't get to see all of it even with multiple visits.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want this shit to stay on the periphery and stop getting near me

Well, I'll shit in women's restroom. They gunna learn.

I remember going on the Vekoma Boomerang at that place, think it was called Sidewinder.

Its so dangerous now. Make sure to donate many shekels to your "representatives" to try to stop this.

The ol' Hershey highway

Lol, why don't women pushing for this understand that pervy men will use this opportunitiy to pleasure themselves to the sounds of them taking dumps or set up cameras?

I can't wait to hershey squirt in the womens room and leave a big old pee nut on butt'r cup

> WW2
Your fault :^)
> Merkel
Well, she was appointed by our government.
> Introduced hordes of muslim migrants to Europe
That was you and France. You brought them in from your colonies and then Germany had to follow because the hippies America brought in crying about France's multiculti
> The EU
What are you trying to say with this? You willingly joined.
> Frankfurt school
Based on French post-modernist schools that existed since 1789
> All good Germans died in WW2
Then how am I alive?

That's illegal, broski, and unless you see it happen with your own eyes and are fucking strong as shit, you're not stopping it, regardless of bathroom law.

Says a person who's never smelled period shits.
That'll knock you on your ass, broski.

their roller coasters are all great

the sidewinder sure was the highlight though

Daily reminder that heterosexual males are far more likely to sexually assault someone than a transgender person is.

Daily reminder that priests have committed more sexual assaults in the past year than transgender people have in the last fifty.

My shit will blow that toilet away broski. It will be stuck to the rim no matter how many times they flush broski.

I fucking hate people who complain about rough roller coasters.

Look at these pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSylTXSoP6g

that fella should try the wooden roller coasters if he thinks that's rough

honestly, the steel pipes are so smooth, it's really relaxing actually

The sidewinder was definitely awesome. The whole trick is to show up first thing before everyone else and you can literally run from one ride to the next without stopping.

Had an ex who used to work there, if you ever find a girl named Sarah she's easy as hell so there you go.

Hersheys tastes like shit anyway
Nothing of value was lost.

Belgium chocolate "patrician" fag detected.

>Daily reminder that heterosexual males are far more likely to sexually assault someone than a transgender person is.

That's the worry. Some nut job can just say "hey I feel like a woman today" and go into the women's room.

I don't care about trannies, but, you don't magically become a woman by hacking your junk off, shooting up a 2 liter of estrogen, and wearing a dress, just doesn't work that way, basic science.

When do we stop enabling this shit that is "self identification"? Transgender? Nope. Transracial? Nope. Transaged? I identify as 12 year old so it's ok to sleep with 12 year olds?

Also, if we have to call a dude in a dress a woman because he feels like it because MUH FEELINGS, is that man entitled to women's scholarships? Does he get to go on to college and compete in women's weight lifting and break all the records and take away a real woman's chance at a scholarship? When does this shit end?

Fuckin rev up those god damn gas chambers

I wonder if this will cause me to see less masses of hasidic jews there?

Hersheypark is a lost cause. I worked there years ago and every weekend there would be busloads of inner city coons running around hooting and being a fucking menace. At least the jews generally keep to themselves and just patrol the arcade looking for stray quarters.

Do you know if they're going to desegregate the bathrooms in the retard school across the road? It would be a terrible PR move to oppress retards.

From what I remember Milton Hershey school was for dindus and inner city vermin, not so much for tards.

Do they have bathrooms for attack helicopters?

kek, maybe the bus drivers should be reading a revised script. I thought they were talking about the mentally disadvantaged.