/AOTY/

Post 'em.

Cigarettes After Sex - Self-titled

Her worst release yet

All good picks so far

what am I missing guys?

where tf is chelsea wolfe

they have two self titled albums

i like the old one. gonna listen to this one soon since i didnt even know it came out

I'm not listening to the leaks but she'll probably make it on there, she's pretty solid

rozwell kid has a new album this year, but its kinda a bummer. only like 3 really solid bangers, the rest are sort of tired.

Am I allowed to like this? It feels wrong.
This is not too far behind.

Fuck it didn't upload the image for some reason.

it's way better than chance of rain which was just watered down, derivative berlin techno

titles pls

There's no Dilloway

I forgot you could have titles next to them on Topsters =/ I'll make a new one and find out how to add the titles, but til then, lemme know if you want the names of any specific ones.

The first piece of music to ever make me cry.

Currently this, tied with the new War On Drugs or New King Gizz

Been putting off listening to this for the first time, in bed, with the lights off, ever since it came out, even though I feel confident I'll love it.
I just think "Do I want to feel miserable for the next 41 minutes, and probably for at least an hour afterwards?"

That's a great album, why would you feel bad about liking it?

I dug some of the textures but some of the vocals felt unnecessary
The EP's better imo
Props for Peasant and Ulver. I had no idea Ulver would put out something so different, it was really impressive.
Thugger girls was garbage imO

The Yunahon Mixtape - Oso Oso

I don't know. I was expected people to tell me it was generic indie garbage. Obviously I didn't do a good job predicting Sup Forums's opinion.

Could I get a download link for this, OP?

LOL

Please? Can't find a link anywhere.

no

Aw man :(

I will upload for you wait a little bit

Thanks bro

By the way anyone here have the new tera melos album?

lol dont do it just as a prank man lol don't

Haha so funny

I love this album, Josh Scogin has so much energy is fucking amazing, i wish i didnt live in a third world country to go to some of his crazy shows.

ttps://mega.nz/#F!LEpkSQ6Z!c4wDMhmNBxSlg1MF8jwPoA

+ Babe Rainbow, Feist

+Sun Kil Moon, Mount Eerie, Kendrick

+Magnetic Fields, Tyler, Sun Kil Moon

>an hour

try several weeks

you seem to be missing any good music that came out this year

like what? Always interested in getting some good recs especially some lesser known shit

Wow everyones really off this year. Album of the year will be pic related.

Mount Eerie maybe close second.

This here is mine

damn, I still gotta listen to Roger's album. I've heard good things. S/o for Jon Wayne, that album's underrated as fuck. Barely not in my top 12 i posted

definitely worth a look if you like the Waters era Pink Floyd stuff - nothing really new but very solid
the Jonwayne is way underrated - really unique beats, not like anyone else at the moment

yup yup class A shit, surprised by how good it is

This was decent but I've only heard it once all the way through so far. It did feel like something that will grow on you the more you listen to it.

I really couldn't get behind this and I dug Quarantine even though I favour her earlier stuff more.
Haven't listened yet, it seems to be just run-of-the-mill slowcore?
+坂本龍一, Ulver
~Gas
+Tangible Rays, Visible Cloaks, Planning for Burial, Forest Swords, tricot, Slowdive, Blanck Mass, Kelly Lee Owens
~Jlin, Gas, Bing & Ruth
I still need to give the new Boris and OPN albums a chance sometime soon.
Didn't love her last album, this kinda seemed like more of the same.
Aaron Dilloway, K-LC, Dopplereffekt, Forest Swords
~Gas, Oto Hiax
I expected to like the latter album much more considering how much I enjoy Seefeel
Meh.
Meh. [2]
+Blanck Mass
~Bedwetter
Haven't listened to anything else although I'm considering giving Tyler's album a listen since what little I heard from the Milo, Remo Drive, and Brockhampton albums I didn't like whatsoever.
I've been meaning to listen to this. How does it stack up against Shields?

very good list, if you're a girl please be my gf

quelle: being
chris: you
quelle: is
chris: great
quelle: i
chris: wish
quelle: i
chris: could
quelle: be
chris: you
quelle: more
chris: often

Top 10. Definitely listening to A LOT more albums this year than I have in previous years. A lot more work but definitely worth it knowing I gave it an honest shot.

i like everything i know on your list, but there's a lot i don't recognise. could you give the names for all the albums on it please?

good taste btw

j9ko

As of yesterday, this.

I'd also include the new Katy Perry and Queens of the Stone Age album.