Continuing from last thread. Share your secrets. I like hearing about taboo things between siblings, it's a fetish

Continuing from last thread. Share your secrets. I like hearing about taboo things between siblings, it's a fetish.

I also sometimes jack off to random pictures that aren't sexual at atll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA
mega.nz/#!dzQmCYib!ns_JPnN65hvx-xewF-CdsyG_7rgRvVjyxWNAa782amU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vumppp

I jerk off to neck/collarbone/shoulder pics if you have any or if you are a femanon feeling giving send a pic of your below the chin above the breast region

my brother cleans off my vibe with his mouth. he thinks he's sneaky but i know. it turns me on secretly.

I've showered with my nieces quite a few times. nothing overtly sexual but still not something id post on fb or tell my friends/co workers about, for obvious reasons.

Hi sis, I didn't know you were a Sup Forumstard too.

Please come over to my room and suck my dick.

are you part vampire?

lol this needs a pic + timestamp, heard this same claim 4 times now

How do you think you will handle when he starts jacking off on it?

Would you risk using it raw if he put it back covered in spunk and it was still.hit and sticky and wet?

Nope i just love kissing that area and caressing it and jizzing on it and everything about it

my cars friend tried to fonger me in the back of my mom

I plan to become an immortal and alter the course of society.

bumpp

When my nephew turned 21 I took him out drinking and we both ended up very tipsy and alone. One thing led to another, and I had 3 months worth of single young stud sperm deep inside me and two sore nipples.

Not gonna lie, I was a bit sad when my period came (late I might add), but having him have to deal with his favorite auntie being his baby mama would have been too much for him

Also, I want to be milked like a cow, but that is pretty tame

bummmmp

proof

I know this is erotic fiction but I really wanted to hatefuck my aunty when I was around that age.

I liked her, I just really wanted to hurt her and choke her while we fucked and leave her body wrecked for days.

should have taken the chance when I could, I doubt she'd have told.

>Off by one
Also, perfect thread for it.

where did that sneaky get go

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Everything is lies on the internet sweetie ;)

Very common kin though. I assume that you wanted to mark her and make her yours? As to weather or not she would tell, that is anyone's guess. If you warmed her up, the chances would be lower.

Though condom usage may also be a wild card too.

sometimes i bump thrreadss

What did she look like?

>I assume that you wanted to mark her and make her yours
yep, thats my usual style. I love marking a girl. she's a petite thing with perky little tits and I wanted her to know she was owned and powerless.

They had to get IVF to conceive anyway, knocking her up would have saved them some money and kept it in the family.

Degenerate

That is a yummy mental image.

I have a few friends like that. Firecrackers in bed, and to be perfectly honest, if she did not tell, she would try to figure out a way to carry it to term

I would, but my nephew tends to lurk here around this hour, and there is a very good chance he remembers what they looked like.

my sister is pregnant. I have a pregnancy fetish, so I'm really loving getting to see her get bigger and bigger.

I bought condoms for my 12yo niece

I miss you. Yes, you.

I'm a one man metal recording artist. I invented my own new form of metal, because I don't want to just keep on in the vein of black metal artists before that kind of started the one man metal thing. I learn from them, but want to be myself.

Such a lame excuse. He's not going to recognize you from your tits and if he did wouldn't he recognize you more from the story?

Tits or gtfo

I have had sex/sexual activities with all 5 of my female cousins. Ages ranging from 12-25

I spend holiday in a naturist center call "Euronat" France.
Im 39
In the little mixed shower of the swimming pool, near close and oppening time, there's lot of people, around 20-30 even more in the little shower, we are very close of eachover.
I wash my dick and balls with soap until have half boner, then i walk around shower and changing room and my dick touch girls ass or arm or legs or hair if its a little girl.
Full or dumbass german naturist they dont care at all
I also pee on girls, of all age, on legs, arm or butt.
Before that i drink lot of soda and water so my pee is like water.
Am i a pervert ?

Couple years back this older user posted a story about him driving out to Oxnard California to pick up his drunk daughter form a ghetto party then her rapes her

I fapped a lot to it and the guy even stuck around talking about he it ruined his life and he wants to Kill himself

If anyone has the caps please post them for me

You're my hero.

I call bullshit. The camp managment really frown upon boners. Half or otherwise

Gotta get her some weed... You could get in on the action those boys are getting!

It's over the course of about 15 years or so starting when we were very young and doing each individually and differently. One way or another they all did and some even really wanted to (others reluctant). I occasionally still get head from one whenever I can see her.

Well, for some reason my phone is taking too big pictures for b, so I can't timestamp.

Also, Mickey if you are looking at this thread, aunt Cassy is telling you to not jerk off until Thanksgiving if you can. I wanna be full of cum again, and i'll breastfeed anything that you put me.

Oh, and text me "moo" if you don't believe me

> for some reason my phone is taking too big pictures for b, so I can't timestamp.
use the front camera.

>Be me
>Around 6 years old
>Sister puts a bunch of clothes baskets in front of the door
>She tells me to kiss her stomach
>tells me to go lower
>lower?
>yes lower
>I kiss above her pussy and she tells me I need to go lower
>I stop because idk what's up
>she tells me she got something in her pussy that I can only get out with my tongue
>aunt busts through the door and sees me licking my sisters pussy
>We sit down and have a talk about it. All I remember is telling my aunt my stomach hurts and her telling me its because of what I was doing.

>Petit
>Perky tits

Lucky

All the talent is to have a little boner but not too much.
In a naturist center adults dont look at genitals, only kids does, and they dont care of half boners.
Of course I am very careful with surveyor ans security

My dad canceled all contact and stopped talking to my aunt because she was too hot, I was 15 and I wanted to fuck her

she doesnt smoke or drink. no doubt she would be an awesome fuck, but id never actually do anything with her. She's not fully a slut yet, has only been with 2 guys and fucked a few times.

>Continued

>A few years later I'm at the park with my sister
>For some reason I have my pet gerbil with me
>Sister grabs the gerbil and tells me when a boy gets really excited he cums
>She tells me to take the gerbil home and when I come back she'll show me
>Go home, but have to do homework so not allowed to go back out

not big tits, but perky.
I never did anything with them, so I'm not that lucky really.

To end this, at some point I was being babysat in between all of that and was with my sister and a girl named Nikki and was slipping off the bed and my pants slid down. They took turns putting my dick in their mouths and then pulling me up onto the bed and slipping halfway off where there pants would fall down and telling me to lick their pussies.

Ended up getting caught by the Nikki girls mom but she never said anything that I'm aware of.

>I want to be milked like a cow
Incidentally, I've always wanted to do that to someone.
Post tits?

My dad canceled all contact and stopped talking to my aunt because she was too hot, I was 15 and I wanted to fuck her

Explain why he would do that

I catfished my daughter and got her to masturbate over skype for me several times, which i recorded. Ive also undressed her/felt her up while shes sleeping

Pics?

Obviously afraid he would fuck her.

Damn that's nice.
Any more? Brown is so sexy.

Nice details?

webm

when my nephews stay at my place I sometimes let them shower with me and my gf. their parents are hardcore jesusfags so they are pretty sheltered from reality, especially when it comes to nudity/sex. gf is 1st girl theyve seen nude up close, especially her spread open pussy

I've cheated on every gf I've had since 8th grade. Some of them have been really attractive, solid 8.5 or more, but I can't stop persueing other women. I've tried getting help, but nothing has worked. I just use women for sex and nudes and then feel shitty about it for months after

You gotta persuade her to try to "trick" you into cumming on her toys.

Ever finger her?

They ever get a boner because of her?

But did you cum on your fingers and finger her?

a couple times when she was passed out drunk, shes a lightweight

Because I would check her out and couldn’t controlled my eyes off her ass, if I had the chance I would have fucked her, that’s why my dad cut contact with her

>wake up to wind/rain on window middle of night
>house starts shaking
>sirens outside wtf?
>realize its a tornado siren
>freak out run down stairs house starts to shake
>get all the way into basement no one else in family is there
>run back upstairs and see sister running to basement
>grab her and pull her down stairs
>go back up to find parents house shaking to pieces roof flies off
>fall back down stairs and run to sister in corner
>sister screaming and shaking and crying as we sit in the corner
>lights go out wind throwing everything around upstairs floorboards start to shake
>push my sister forward and pull down her pjs cover her with my body
>push my limp cock inside her and pound her till it gets hard
>cum in like 15 seconds while laying on top of her
>pull out pull up her pjs and ride out the storm another 30 seconds.
>go upstairs whole house is gone parents are no where to be found
>orphaned and the next day she asks the state to be put in a different foster home than me
>never see her again.

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA

Did you jerk along with her while you were catfishing her?

yep, had her begging to see me cum, was hot

the older one(10yo) always does at least for a little while, the 8yo not usually but sometimes.

Is there a full video somewhere (with sound) ?

How does the GF feel about the situation?

no sound unfortunately, guess her mic wasnt working at the time, i can upload the video somewhere if you really want it

she is perfectly fine with it, she's not shy at all.

When I was much younger, I took my hot cousins panties (were on vacation, went to the beach and I stayed in the room) and jacked off into them. Covered them in cum and then put them back.

That would be awesome !

that would. find out about any of her kinks? what did you do to turn her on? how easy was it?

My cousin moved in with me after her slightly older roommates graduted college and she couldn't afford a decent place on her own. I live near campus. She's exceptionally hot. She was one of the most popular girls at her high school and was literally the homecoming queen. Whenever I have a friend over and she walks through the living room I always catch them staring. After a few weeks I finally worked up the courage to crack the bathroom door while she was showering and watched her through the glass door for a few minutes. Unbelievable body, like I expected. I was so weak in the knees at finally seeing her perfect tits and ass I'm surprised I didn't get caught. A few more weeks go by and she comes home super drunk and passed out on the couch. First I poke her to make sure she won't wake up, then I slowly pull down her top then touched and sucked her tits for a few minutes. Then, still feeling bold, I pull her pants down and fingered her tight, pink, shaved pussy. If the couch was bigger I probably would have climbed on top and outright fucked her, but it was too risky. I wanted to blow my load on either her face or tits but ended up doing it between the couch and end table. I'm bold, but I'm not that bold. I'm able to get laid in my every day life, but never to bitches as hot as my cousin. She's seriously 10/10 and no matter how long I live I'll probably never have nipples that nice in my mouth again.

That's actually really hot. Share some pics of her?

He was scared that I fuck her first

My brother is autistic and completely useless in social situations so zero chance of ever getting a girlfriend. He becomes really difficult which is obviously due to sexual frustration so to stop him becoming a complete nightmare to be around I occasionally wank him off or give him a blowjob. Sometimes we just sit in his room and he fondles my tits.

mega.nz/#!dzQmCYib!ns_JPnN65hvx-xewF-CdsyG_7rgRvVjyxWNAa782amU

sadly i dont have many available atm

she's cute.

needs a large load of sperm oozing from that pussy though. ever dirty talk her about creampies?

looks like puddems.

get her fucking pregnant user

I lost my virginity at 15 to a work friend of my mom's. She was a bit younger than my mom, early 30s, and married. No kids. Gave me my first (and to this day best) blowjob. We fucked a few times but she called it off because she was afraid someone would find out. I was smart and kept quiet. I still wish I got her to send me nudes because her tits were great.

Shit she's fucking hot. Those are some lucky ass kids. You should get her to touch the older one's boner just to see what he does.

she's on bc so highly unlikely to make babby. I always cum in her so the possibility is there

I would fuck my mother's friends daughter in the closet when she came over

get her off it then. she seems cute and cool, and probably fun if you wife her

is there a part 1?

theres another but its really not as good, ill upload anyway

how did they see open pussy?

it would be interesting to see his reaction but i dont want to cross that line

im in no position to be able to support a child, would be negligent to do so

think you can get her to use one of these?

she a toy slut?

Wendy!? Wtf!?

I know Taryn. You from Idaho?

Was he kill?

when she spreads it open to wash/rinse it. also she has an innie but when she bends over to do here feet/legs can see her vaginal opening,

She spreads it open to clean where they can see? Do they actively try to look?

Got completely fixated on the idea of my dad's fat lecherous mates shagging me and used to come home from school and parade around in short skirt, bare legs etc. Eventually made mistake of actually going through with fantasy which was a complete disaster. 3 of them came in seconds and couldn't get it up again apart from one weird ugly fucker who had a massive knob and insisted on only shagging my arsehole for a full hour.