I fucked up bad guys. my mom tried to clean my room while I was out and found my piss bottles...

I fucked up bad guys. my mom tried to clean my room while I was out and found my piss bottles. Shes been yelling at me ever since I came home. what should I do? I'm scared she is never going to let this go and she'll always remember this. please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA
youtu.be/mdaA5hbJ5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lSiXZpoGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, no problem it is normal, I think...
Sorry 4 my bad english, but this happens to me too and is a thing to laugh, no sad. No shit

piss....bottles....?

but i don't want my mom too think i do shit like this

Yeah my brother found one of my piss bottles once he still brings it up

well obviously you do do shit like this

This thread is already the best i have seen in a long time

Have you tried not being disgusting??

so let me summarize.

you don't want to loose 30sec while walking to bathroom.
so you piss in bottles and save them in your room.
and you don't want your mom to "think" you do stuff like this.
right so far?

i don't have a weird fetish for it or anything i just don't like getting up and leaving my room when im in the middle of something and i forget about them

What the fuck is going on right now

Drink it to atone for your sins.

i don't want her to know about what i do. like when i jerk off im sure she knows i do it but im not going to come out and say i do

she threw out the bottles and the cups i used

Cups? that you couldnt like, cover? Doesn't that smell horrible?

Gtfo newfag

thats why she went to clean out my room. i had plates on top of them so it wouldnt smell but she said when she went in it reaked in there. but i always leave my window open so it wouldnt

You might as well move out.

i would but i dont make that much money at work

Stop being a little bitch and clean up after yourself. I understand the peeing into bottle thing, I do it myself when I don't have the choice (I work online and sometimes I can't get up and go to pee) but I don't store the shit in my room. I just empty the bottles when I am done. Also, there really is no reason to be embarassed, most of my friends/family know I do it, I'll sometimes joke about it. No big deal, everyone pees.

Kill her.

You have no choice but to either kill your mother or yourself.

Why is she even mad about it? Did you explain yourself?

no. im not a fucking psycho

OP the solution is simple. You need to show your mom it is completely ok to be a barbarian. Have her pee in bottles too. Teach her how to do it. Pee in bottles together. Make it a ritual. It may be harder for women to aim, so tell her you'll hold the bottle while she pees into it. Start storing it in the fridge and label it with your names. Make a game out of it. See who can rack up the most pee bottles per week, or per month. Then the loser needs to use the toilet like the little bitch they are. This is the only way OP. You need to get your mother involved.

i didnt know how to explain myself. i just at first tried to deny it but then i apologized and shes still pissed but shes pissed off im even doing it in the first place

RuneScape isn't a online job

Chek'd
1. Stop pissing in bottles.
2. Use the bathroom.
3. Don't make a.mess in there.

Tell her you are trying to say the environment and use less water.

I quit with the piss bottles when I poured a double shot from the wrong half gallon and knocked back my own piss. That was during my WoW days.

>Forgetting about the liters of piss in your bedroom
God damn it feels good to not have bottles of piss in my house.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

when i was younger i hid a piss bottle behind my mattress and my brother found it but i just blamed it on one of my friends that spent the night before.

its not that i forget its just i kept telling myself i would take care of it later but i just kept pusing it off

Iv bin. Donw this road. She will forget like 3 years after you move out of the house. And be proud of you if your not home less

wait... yall seriously piss in bottles. This is what's wrong with this country. Backward ass weird mother fuckers

i use the bathroom its just i don't want to have to leave my room if im in the middle of gaming or watching something good on netflix

Just admit and come out of the closet that you're a bottle pisser. Tell her that's who you are and you can't change who you are. You piss in bottles, not toilets and it is disgusting to you to think of pissing into a toilet and not a bottle. If she won't accept your lifestyle, then she's really fucked up and you can call the PC police to tell her to tolerate it.

don't be jealous, I am sure you'll find something you're good at too.

>proud of not being homeless
that's some low standards bud

I feel you user, the pain Will Go away with the years. My mom found Mine 6 years Ago

Also what happened to this place? Piss bottles are about as common as cum stained sheets

just tell her it wont happen again. Mothers get over this type of shit. But please for the good of humanity just use the fucken bathroom like a normal person.

You are just going to have to deal with that. Use the bathroom every time, like a civilized human being.

I get cum on my sheets sometimes and I have literal tissues caked with jizz just thrown on the floor but I still think this is way better than bottles of piss.

hide the shit bottles

never heard of Literal Tissues before, are they like especially for cum or something?

Yeah, I have literally piles of cum stained tissues all around my bed. Really gotta get better at cleaning those up.

Start uesing diapers she will beg you yo go back to pissing in bottles

I didn't want anyone to think I was using ersatz tissues like a sock or something

the amount of newfags in this thread.
you have to piss in large tupperware, no smell and can be easily hidden in other box.

if we weren't civilized human beings we'd piss on the floor

Oooh, i get you homie

Tell your mother if she doesn't post in this thread you will drown her in piss tonight.

Put a small trash bin by your bed like a normal person to toss them in

wait, so you piss in a cup, and instead of getting rid of it later or transferring it to a sealed container, you cover them with (probably) a paper plate?

Please tell me this isn't bait.

That's what I do but then I change it and forget or I miss from the bed before sleep.

My house is fairly clean but I would definitely give that room a pass if I have company.

Are you sure? you piss in a bottle.

so how many piss bottles we talking?

youtu.be/7N4Bz_B7KaA

youtu.be/mdaA5hbJ5ek

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1lSiXZpoGM

i thought it would be fine if i just waited for a day she worked so i could poor them out in our slop sink. i guessed i just got used to the smell

The. Best way to fix this is if you need to. Go pee. You must get up and go stick your dick in or mom and piss in sind of her vagina that's what she. Whants

idk i had at least 12 bottles and 6 cups/bowls

Wait til your mom is gone for a while. Piss into a large at least 1 ltr or 2 ltr bottle. When she comes back and walks toward a corner rush around the corner and shake the contents of the piss bottle into her face and on her body.

I don't piss in bottles, nor enjoy animal gore or half the other shit that goes on around here, but seriously? This shocks you? And you brought politics into it? This is what Sup Forums has always been - losers with piss bottles. GTFO newfag.

Don't feel bad. I lived out of a car in Europe in the 1990s for a year.

I even crapped in a plastic ferro rochere box. I put a plastic bad in it, crapped and binned it.

Once, I accidentally put it in a paper recycling bin. I still would love to have seen the face of the poor faggot who had to sort through it. I'd left it in the car for about 12 hours and the hear really got to it. The poo actually went off. I didn't even tink that was possible.

Empty coffee can with snap on lid.

Rape your mom and stuff sand in her mouth it's will tell hre to stay out of. Your stuff

this. seriously. she's gonna tell everyone dude. you gonna let her tell everyone, user?

who is this slut you're posting? she's fine af

THIS guy gets it.

>this
underrated post

I'm your behaviour suggests you most definitely are psycho

i dont have to do it. it just more convenient

>>I don't have to do it?
Really?

Larsen Thompson

what is she an Instagram whore? she's hot af my guy

She's a dancer and model.

thanks

does she like cum?

Larson Thompson.

She's 16 so no nudes.

Tell her that you identify as an Indian and the rotten urine smell is as close to bathing in the Ganges as you can get right now, then go outside and shit in the street, walk inside, and tell her to check her privilege and remove cloth to show bob and vagene.

lol he told me like 15 minutes ago. and that doesn't mean there are none... it just means we don't have them. feelsbadman

Could be worse.. my mom found my poop containers when I was 25 (32 now.)

lets be real here OP, finding a piss bottle is not the worst thing your mom could of found

This thread is now about Larson Thompson's nudes.

plastic tobacco tubs, the lids screw on, you can have them sitting around for over a deade with no smell at all.

ask her why she is angry

Don't be gross - use the fucking bathroom, you disgusting foreveralone basement dweller.

Your mom will get over it, but she will never forget it.

Holy shit I laughed so hard that I choked

Atleast your mom didn't find a twisted up walmart bag full of poop. My mom found it in my room behind my dresser, like 10 years ago. She still brings it up every christmas just to embarass me

Sometimes i think to myself "Fuck im such a disapointment to everyone". Then i read that some people that live in a first world country shit in bags and piss in empty coke bottles because they cant be fucked walking to a toilet. Never change Sup Forums.

I want to say kys but that would be wrong

>falling for bait this hard
>calling someone else a newfag
youre 12 and should be getting ready for school

she will remember it forever. she will remember it forever because it is fairly abnormal behavior compared to normal society.

what really matters is how you tried to explain it.

>coke bottles

Nestea bottles are better because of the bigger opening. Trust me, I'm an expert.