I work at a gym AMA

>I work at a gym AMA

do you creepshot girls

Where do you work?

at a gym

jk
>LA fitness

no, its easy to get caught. pretty busy, and id get fired easy.

i want to set up a hidden camera in the women's changing room, but i gotta get in close with management to be able to close the gym by myself

aren't there active cams rolling at night that could catch you doing that though?

describe the hottest chick you've seen at the work place, and the ugliest

Nope.
cameras at the main entrance and emergency exits.
None are allowed (i think by law) to be in the recreation area/locker rooms.

both come in frequently. and both are a different person each day.
~ 1300 people come in the club a day and i see about 1000 of them on my shift
>ugliest girls are just morbidly obese and/or have disfigurations.
>Hottest girls come in with tight yoga pants, work legs 3 times a week. I mainly like blonde skinny girls with nicely shaped asses.
>theres one girl who comes in and has the fattest ass and knows it. always bending over any chance she can get. Kills me

>Blonde skinny girls i love to see
>pic related

nice

grossest story from working there?

and/or

what's the closest to a naked woman you've seen in the work place? 0-10, 0 being fully clothed, 10 is fully nude.

I havnt seen much gross shit here, we have a pretty clean facility
once a guy came up to me and was furious about something
>"Theres a guy in the showers jerking off"
>"hes looking at my spouse while doing it"
>"can you do something"
took me a sec to realise a man in the mans locker room was jerking off to another man
>literally nothing we can do about that situation besides say "hey dont do that" if i see someone doing it

Ever seen a nipple slip or the like?

sauce?

now that im thinking about it, ive seen a ton of bent over fat man balls from behind in the locker rooms/showers
>i also workout here

How many girls have you fucked from work?

How much can you bench press?

no sauce

biggest mistake you see new people in the gym doing?

also this is a quality thread

How bad do the toilets smell when you're cleaning them?

one girl always comes in at 10am and wears no bra. she probably has 36DDD tits and her nipples are obvious from 100 yards away
>not bad looking either, and has a great ass. likes to wear stretchy see through leggings n shit
annoying still because shes obnoxious about it

dis

Ah nice.
So you've never seen a tit pop out or a girl wearing an oversized bra or anything?

ok real question: how muh workout do I need to do to really improve? 1 hour 3 times a week? less ? more ?

To improve what?

Anything involving shitty form with Bicep/Back/Leg exercises
or regulars that come in all the time and have been going for a while and have garbage form, and dont use machines correctly
>typically older asian men

cant find a good .gif of an example on the spot. swinging bicep curls fucking annoy me

swinging bicep curps with heavier weight and slow controlled negative is great. DYEL?

no, the asses are enough for me honestly.
besides you dont really get that close without it being already creepy youre looking at them. there are mirrors everywhere

if you can do 0 to 3 pull-ups
do half of pull-up 10 times a day
after month you'll be able to do 6+ if you not overweight as fuck
gym is diet+

Do you even lift, Bro?

depends on what results youre looking for and how fast you want them.
you can do 20 bicep curls a week and eventually your arms will grow. but if you want to look a certain way within a reasonable goal youve gotta take into consideration how badly you want it,

i workout 5x a week
most people who are serious do 5-6 days a week. i do it because its convenient and it makes me happy to see results

5/6 times a week

How's incline training to replace running, my knees get fucked and ive seen plenty of people say it's got just as many benefits of running without the impact.

What is the heaviest kettlebell you have at your gym?

Pic related?

use the elliptical, no impact and same as running movements.
incline works muscles differently based on your posture/form. for example if its a high incline you will be leaning forward into the lunge and using a lot more slow twitch muscles. but when youre running youre working fast twitch muscles.
but as for how well its working for cardio yea you're fine, its still cardio.
Dont do incline treadmill if youre looking for a light exercise after a leg day or recovery day

i think 60lbs?

Fat chicks need loving too m8

no idea the source, just saved it.

not from me m8

>36DDD
>No bra

I imagine those are almost past her stomach by now. No way those nips aren't pointing at the floor unless she's in high school.

Thanks, I'll implement a mix of elliptical and incline into my routine, should make my workouts more enjoyable

how many dudes a day do you blow in the bathroom?

yea, they arnt pointing straight. but they arnt sagging. not bad at all
probably 24 years old

Deadlift squat or bench, what do you prefer the most and what's your combined max weight?

>mirrors everywhere
So... start wearing shades indoors.
Or a hat, a tipped down hat can shield enough of your eyes to not tell where you might be looking.

I assume its like a huge peacock farm in there. Both guys and girls (who look good) eyeing each other up. Catch any of that going on? Like clearly they have a spouse. Or maybe their info in the system shows Mrs. or spouse, etc.

elliptical for cardio. incline is more for strength.

Then they're probably fake.

Clearly that woman is coming in for others to eyefuck her or she happens to be showing up at the same time as another member. Probably orbiting around or using similar equipment in line of sight of her target.

Just my uninformed opinion.

Craziest thing you've ever seen happen there?

I made the mistake as a noob, that most do, and dont work legs enough. I was scared to deadlift with no prior knowledge early on so i just started doing those a couple months back.
I typically work out alone and don't have spotters or people correcting my form.
lonely af sometimes, but i get the best workouts in.

to answer your question i benched 225lbs - 3 x 3 today w/ no spot.
I havnt tried maxing my deadlift yet. i typically do lower weight and focus on form because im still learning. so 185lbs - 8 x 4
My squat isnt that great either, i do 225lbs - 3 x 3

What is your favorite color?

you must be autistic, or have never worked out at a gym.
if a dude works out with shades on indoors, they'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Nobody wears glasses indoors.
the hat idea isnt bad, but if youre staring at a girl waiting for a nip slip she WILL know. and youre there to workout, not to creep. its obvious if that's not \what you're there for

36DDD was just a guess, dont take it too seriously.
>they're big and she doesn't wear a bra
>they're not saggy

she always comes in with two dudes.
>presumably friends with one and dating the other

I should have clarified the improvment thing: I'm occasionally running half marathons. normally around 3-4x 8-15 km a week. recently (3 months ago or so) started some weights but I see little to no improvement. I'm eating well and in the right mix. I do maybe 10-15 minutes a day

okay?

>Short/little girl, super cute and innocent looking squats 245lbs no problem
>Big mexican dude incline bench pressing 4pl8

havnt seen much crazy shit honestly, i know this isnt the answer you were looking for

It's cool, I liked the loli girl squatting one.

>with shades on indoors

if youre a skinny guy trying to gain muscle, all id suggest is heavier weight aim for 6 reps, and 4 to 5 sets per exersize.
Eat a surplus of 500-1000 calories a day of high protein foods and healthy complex carbs
Do less cardio if you're trying to gain muscle fast.
if youre training for marathons, keep up the cardio, but feel free lift weights but aim for 12 - 15 reps. aim for 200 - 500 surplus calories
>not a nutrition expert

this

OP here,
going to bed soon. ask me shit

ok whats the phone-number of the short cute girl.

alright thx. any advise how I can notice if I might eat to much or are not training enough and gain fat and not muscles? aside from the obvious visual cues?

Zero
>Honestly never picked up a girl at the gym ever.
>i always feel creepy
>i also just started being an employee at my gym a month ago, so still working on some of the hot front desk girls. Takes time

>Body fat % ?
When you eat more to gain muscle you gain mass in general. Its unavoidable to gain a tiny bit of fat when trying to gain muscle
at our gym we have a handheld electronic body fat percent calculator

wish i knew

goodnight Sup Forums ill be back tomorrow

I have a scale that shows that crap but I don't trust it. If you measure with electricity the fat % of your upper body won't get measured entirely correct I think since the circuit won't get through your whole body. At least that's what I'm assuming at this point until proven otherwise.

fuck off

jesus are you juicing or something
you know that's overtraining right?

quality bread

If a brick weighs a brick and a half of brick, how much a brick weighs?

But they have to pay.