How do we deal with minorities that spread hate against white people, and hide behind racism?

How do we deal with minorities that spread hate against white people, and hide behind racism?

I was born in 1991 my only slaves were Pokemon.

Minorities can't be racist because racism is a combination of prejudice and power.

Mexicans can't be racist against whites because whites hold the most institutional power in the US.

Mexicans in Mexico can't be racist either because we don't hold as much power as Americans do.

You need to come to terms with the fact that any critique against white people isn't inherently racist because it hurts your delicate stormfag sensibilities.

You've had a good life just like most white males so why are you complaining, you racist piece of shit?

>You've had a good life just like most white males so why are you complaining, you racist piece of shit?

You know NOTHING about my life.

>implying you haven't led a better life than most minorities

That is the case for 99% of white people, because whites keep other groups poor and uneducated through institutional racism.

Again, you know nothing about me. And I've had no say on this "institutional racism" you're trying to blame me for. I'm 24 years old.

You're the racist.

I was born in 1998, my recent ancestors in Brazil were all poor immigrants. They never owned slaves. But who cares? I'm white so therefore I'm the scum of this nation, responsible for all its problems, and part of my tax money should go to helping those poor africans that I keep opressing.

Nice proxy

Not him, but considering you post on /r9k/, I will assume you can pay the electricity bill and have an internet plan, or have these things provided for you, no?

I mean, you could be in a public library, but I doubt it.

This is really a masterful troll. You proved OP's point, yet at the same time made it irrelevant and fucked his thread up hard. Just had to be said.

Are you implying that internet access is white privilege?

Again, you know nothing about me, and me accessing the internet, in AMERICA tells you nothing about my life.

This is about dispelling hatred against white people, yet all the left does is try to grasp at straws to justify their racism.

If I were Mexican, the perception of my situation would be completely different, with no change in the factual reality.

It isn't irrelevant. He's sticking what I'm complaining about in my face, while trying to tell me I have no right to complain.

It is showing the true colors of these racists when confronted with the reality of their disillusion.

>Are you implying that internet access is white privilege?
If its not doled out for free just by being a citizen, then I generally consider something you earn, rather than a privilege. Not necessarily a white privilege, but if you have it I do consider you a step above being semi-homeless.

For example, education, in principle, is a privilege of Americans, since everyone receives it if their parents allow it. On the other hand, since an internet connection is usually not free, you must have a certain amount of stability, both in livelihood and living space, to attain it consistently enough to even discover Sup Forums.

Its not about whites, but about people who have poles of socio-economic stability compared to the drifters and the underclass.

>This is about dispelling hatred against white people, yet all the left does is try to grasp at straws to justify their racism.
Dude, you fight an offense with an offense. Your attitude is as defending as the leftists, but you don't even have the moral high ground.

People spread hate against whites because they are a convenient scapegoat. Make them and inconvenient scapegoat (relatively), and people will find another alternative to blame their problems on.

>mexican intellectuals

We fucking gas them

Racism is literally just the discrimination of a certain race. Nothing else. How did they come to that conclusion?

Fuck sake, I was born in 78 and my only slaves were pokemon.

>For example, education, in principle, is a privilege of Americans

As someone who moved from England to America, I can say without a doubt, American education is a detriment to the mind and body.

>American education is a detriment to the mind and body.
This is true, but is it worth than having no education outside of peers in the ghetto?

Because it protects globalist agendas by disenfranchising the majority of every national population. Controlling language is to control reality.

*worse
Yeah dyslexia sucks

No, but having experienced education systems that work, and having participated directly as an educator in America... it is absolute THEFT the amount of money we waste on a broken education system.

We could spend less, and achieve more, if our goals were earnest.

>78
go to bed pop

They were my friends, as lame as it is to say. I can't even really call them slaves. I filled my pokedex, and maxed out every Pokemon, and released the rest.

wew lad

dont ever go full retard

whyd you post a picture of orville OP?

Because I know the feeling of a rich-dude with a Jew-fro sticking his fist up my ass and using my race as an effigy/scapegoat. Tired of being spoken for by people who want the worst for me.