/nzg/ - The New Zealand General: Mobile Edition

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General: Mobile Edition

>protip: it's shit subedition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gTnfT7MCoPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else listen to The Rock religiously?

why?

Why are IDs even gone?

Dunners reporting.

Nice and sunny here, better than pic related on Sunday lol
How's the rest of the country, how are we all?

Hauraki just played fucking MCR. Is The Rock™ any good?
>checked

Just felt a shake in Auckland central

north shore reporting in

i'm looking for seigfucc

Hot gay sex.

It's what you want
What you need
It's hot gay sex

u ok

ok say no

could use some dick desu

Let's see some wellington girls

Yoza, that and my nigga Brian FM. Those More FM cunts can get fucked. Also foreman wont let me play my own music, im slowly going skitzo and hearing THE ROCK!!! in me nightmares.

will winz hook me up if i start a fulltime job which pays monthly, and I start midway through the month and have to wait around 3 weeks till the first payday?

Coming from uni

depends if you cute

Idk, but if the do you sure as fuck better buy $300 worth of gst iceblocks or else youre no better then the rest of the bludgers.

18/f/jap

Yes, living expenses.

oh my

When the fuck are you kiwi bitches gonna legalize weed so i can finish this here album and not get in trouble with the misses

Go build a dairy in your own fucking country!!!

Whenever im in a situation where i can listen to the radio, then its either the rock or the sound.

Both have gone down hill recently form what ive heard.

Bring back the Axe Attack

:^(

Fuck off with your nip syblmbols cunt. In this country wenspeak british.

>Is The Rock™ any good?
The morning show is what makes the rock. the playlist has gotten so fucking repetitive, not as bad as Hauraki was back in the day

I like the repetitiveness and hate the lifehack talkshow bullshit. The Rock is at its best when theyre playing """IN THE END!!""' 37 times a day.

Mebbe i.... zuk ya dik

Theyve stopped playing Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden tho, so thats shit.

May e you go back to whence you came and I go on a shag trip every few years and 60 of you cunts can zuk me dik while stealing me wallet.

Fuck the rock. I had to listen to that shit a few years back at my work. I could tell the time by the song that was playing witin 10 minz.

No repeat work day, needed a no repeat work week.

/ourguy/

Why you angry me, roundeye?

*/ourprimeminister/

We worked long and hard to steal this land, and im not letting some chink do the same to me, unless they offer me $80 and a can of V

I wish user.

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord (dot ) gg/mZ9katk

why m8

Happy to participate in vandalism if you inspire us with reasons why we should personal army

>then its either the rock or the sound
bet you secretly think about sucking dick

>tfw No country radio station in this shitty nation.
youtu.be/gTnfT7MCoPI

as opposed to what non cock sucking radio stations?

Actually thought about doin this. How many songs does the average radio station play in a week? Few thousand?

Im guessin alot of rurals would tune in, but that means I gotta have a decent as fuck setup.

looks like he's going with National

>noo

munch munch big boy

I've fucking had enough of the rock. They play too much rage against the machine. A faggot try hard band that I can't stand. Stopped following them on fb too, its like they're trying too hard to be moron bogans

Listen kinda all over now, the sound, ember, actually that's about it.

cool bro

tell us more