trap/sissy/cd/faggot/general mental illness thread

Cont from Pic is OC :B

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jane here! Coming from the other thread!

Recognized your booty cookie :P How's my princess doing this morning?

Hola ^,^

Pretty good thanks for asking! Btw what time is it where you're at? It's like 2am here xD (Which is still technically morning I guess)

Kik?

hey it's 2 am here too i'm in cali ^_^ im crashing out soon but just so you know who i am in case you were in last bread

Present :)

Just past 10am in London. Lovely ass btw! Where you from? :)

Man your booty destroys mine haha, I gotta do more squats!
Dang three other cuties here! Looks like I have competition, jk. You all look lovely!!

Nighty night! Have a good sleep ^,^

Vancouver BC!

Have you ever been fucked whore?

Just snap atm I've been meaning to get into Kik :P

Sadly I'm a virgin

Hiya jane! I wish I was as tiny as you :(

no worries i'm crashing out in a sec, thanks though honey you are so sexy I want to steal you and to terribly naughty/ snuggly things wif you

I would pay money to have you sit on my face

night honey bunny ^_^

gnight sweetie ^_^

mm I love breaking down virgins

Aww, thankies! My entire family is short so I guess I got lucky! You look fabulous though!!
Omg yes!! I remember you from that thread where you were OP and we're really cute! Definitely one of my inspirations!
Good night!
Hehe yay!

Thank you! I'm part latina so booty is just kinda the deal with my peeps :P I'm so jealous of how smoll and cute you are :D

I'd probably take you up on that offer :3

Didn't see you post for a long time but I always appreciated your outfits.
Not many traps seem to care what they wear and usually look like they spend about $5 on all their clothes.
Always liked your pics because the outfits were extra cute :)

Where in cali central cali here

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

What if Sonic went to prison?

Yeah hehe I can definitely tell you are Latina!!

Awww i member that thread i was so friggin flattered and super dorky about it hah.

awww really? inspiration no way! You are letting me go to bed with some nice thoughts you are too sweet

Where you from?

Well thank you very much. I appreciate that :)

See

I love your ass baby where you from?

Hehe I don't think you're supposed to ask me but sure! Kidnap away!!

oooh...I live in the central valley, clovis/fresno area....Where in central are you honey bunny? also did you post here or you a boy visiting.
I really should be sleeping but interested now...eh few more minutes wont hurt

Damn so far! Love your ass anyways!

You won't be yaying for long bitch I'll leave you raw and sore

I have so many yays in me tho! I'd like to be used!!

Oh um im a guy im 25 yrs old been bi curious forever now and i live in riverbank

god you're so cute I want to rail you hard and cum inside but also hug you and feel ur soft tum

contact?

yay!!!! yeah i not so good at the whole kidnapper thing but I am super kinky and very loving ^_^

Thanks sugar! You're super lucky! It sucks being tall and thic all my daddies have been shorter and thinner than me it's awful!

I'll fuck em all out quick don't you worry

God damn that outfit is super hot would love to fuck that ass

hmmmm hour and a half...actually not too far at all, if you wanna exchange info maybe some pics shoot me an email agt least we can have online fun
[email protected]

What do you like about it baby?

Yes!! I'd love both! Cuddles are my favorite!! I guess I have a Kik, is that ok?
Ooo you like my bouncy dance? Well here is this really goofy one then!
Dang not gonna lie I would kill for your body!! You're amazing

Can you travel cuz if you can i have the next 3 days off ;)

Of course kik is okay, mine is rammms

All the fucking lace how high up that miny skirt goes and how those heels make your ass pop and i just like black :p

that asshole is insanely lickable and fuckable I really REALLY need to kdnap you immediately OMG

>xD

Thanks shug but you're perfect! Evey guy wants a tiny little pixie like you

OMG SO AWESOME...
You are getting dangerously close to me totally kidnapping you and demanding you be my snuggle bunny /sex slave
mmmmOMG i must have you!

hmmm travelling would be hard atm due to my ex wife jacking my car....but I am finding it tempting...send me some pics maybe i can find a way to make it happen...when i am intent on doing something i usually find a way to get it done ^_^

It says your phone has been off for a while...
Well come on! Get too it! I'm getting bored, I wanna cuddle you!!
Hehe aww too kind! Also idk if I'd go outside. Seems so scary, also I can't set up all my boxes to hold my phone for pics outside can I? (She btw you look amazing like that!)
Please take me!!! You sound like so much fun!!!

>Evey guy wants a tiny little pixie like you
No, i want them THICC

can we see that no doubt adorable face

Gasp! It's you! Hello beautiful! I haven't seen you in so long

Oh wait. It's more more m. So rammmms. Sorry babe

Moar please!

i want to lick your ass soo bad

Sadly not... I've been told I am cute! But I'm sorta paranoid, I know some people that browse Sup Forums is my bottom half of my face ok?
Hehe how long has it been? Only like 1 day right?
Hehe np!

It is scary as hell! But such a thrill too! You pretty much cum in your panties the first time out in public, and that's before even taking pictures! Btw you just find stuff to put your phone on btw
That's sweet but not at all my experence.. I have a gf I sometimes go out with who looks more like jane and she always gets snatched up first

Hmm maybe one day. If I work up the courage, I feel like I'd get raped like immediately tho, it can be very scary here

you make rock hard :v

You certainly are cute!

According to that timestamp almost a year. I think I've seen pictures of you around (mostly me posting them) but I haven't actually seen you in a thread in quite a while. You're looking fabulous~

Yeah it would be pretty hard not to rape you

hi its me again

I'd definitely rape you

now thats a good girl

Opinions of Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790 (NEW)

your so hot, more of you

Hehe yay!! Sounds good to me!
Awww too sweet!!

i miss weeb katana trap

Ok no rape but i will go rough ;)

Maybe it's sweet, maybe I know it for a fact

thank you boys

That's better! Will you cuddle be after though? I like cuddles
Omg you are making me blush!

I thought the same thing but I go out with my ass hanging out and nothing's happened and I'm in a dodgy area.. even walking down the street in knee highs, heels, frilly pink panties and a bra nothing happened with all these cars whizzing past!

that ass deserves some kissing and biting before something big :3

see you say that but i bet if i offered to come get ya right now you wouldn't be up for it...meanwhile i would totally come kidnap you for snuggles cutie pie..
Shoot me an email sometimes [email protected] really hope i hear from you cause i seriously wants snuggles

Oh yeah I'll cuddle but i like to squeeze ass when i cuddle

Isn't there a few webms of you?? they were so hot, made me so hard!

Oh nooo, I'm probably mistaken then. I have all of these pictures of your georgous twin and she's still lost out there

Is this not you?

Hehe gosh you make me wanna do it! Giving me bad thoughts!
Oo yes! B-but what is the s-something big?
Haha I'm all the way in NZ but sure take a flight!
Funny that, I like my ass squeezed when I cuddle!
Are you thinking about Jes perhaps? The Korean cutie?
This is me, 100% me, unless I'm a robot! (I heard a fact that one in five people are robots )

Awww I am so much fun sweetie, incedibly kinky and a depraved sexual deviant...yet I am also a hopeless romantic...I know how powerful love can be and i like being super sweet and cute...I still have stuffed aminals on my bed and everything...I even call my puppy pupperbons..
awww sigh....Goodness I really do wanna kidnap you...If you were in cali you would be in some serious trouble...I'd have to come steal you right away!!!

hell i shoulda been asleep an hour ago but i stayed up cause you and your super cute dance

Can literally see the fucking paper saying 2016

Oh wait nope I thought you meant is the pic you replied to me... That pic you posted is NOT me!

something thick about 7 inchs XD

theirs a bunch of them yeah

My snap is thebeastlybret (stupid I know) if you wanna talk. I'm good company :3

Omg please fly to NZ!!! I neeeed you to kidnap me right now!!! You are perfect!!
Ooo sounds like fun! Is it?

Do you have a tumblr or something where I can find all these gems??

oh goodness that is quite a distance...but i would seriously consider it with how cute n sexy you are!!!

You should put some more thought into your webms, kinda cute but you move like a boy and it looks a little cringey

Good night dear!
Yeah haha I know, I'm learning. Do you have any tips for me maybe?? I always love advice!

i have kik? tumblrs coming soon i think

It's such an amazing thrill I'm telling you! Have you ever cum just from excitment with nothing but your panties rubbing on your clitty?? It's OMFG

Well then I don't know what we're going to do with two unbelievably adorable ginger traps

oh my goodness your skin looks so smooth...and I love the pale tone against the clothes/the red hair (I am a sucker for that exact look)

^_^ don't think i won't consider it...i really hope you send me an email cause I wasn't joking...I'm recently divorced but was with my wife 9 year and it started long distance. i made it work and managed to work full time while driving to see her every weekend..

When i am intent on doing something i get it done!!

sooo....now you may be screwed missy.....cause you are super cute and adorable and i may just get dead set on kidnapping you......

...*steal*....I gotta work on asking before though cause it'll be a dead give away i show up.

"excuse me cutie pie but could i kidnap you....i have pie?,....(shoot that wouldnt work(

Hehe sounds fun! Also omg gimme your ass please! I need to have you... Or be you
Awww

I don't have a kik, but I can make one?? Can I have yours??