Paying for music

What's the most you've paid for, for one album? Mine's pic related, £90.80.

Do you pay for music?

feel free to join the Sandbag survivor support group over ETS

What?

50 dollars for the Brand New Limited Vinyl.

~350$ for Mellon Collie And the Infinite Sadness 3x LP

and I wasn't even drunk

Does me living in Greenland mean it'll take many years before it arrives?

I wasn't drunk neither. But it's OK, since I have pretty good income. Was your purchase worth it? I got my digital dl's of deviations, haven't listened to it.

For a single album, $55 for Grace on lilac vinyl. Don't regret it at all.

How is the physical OP? I copied the TDS remaster, but I've heard a few negative things about deviations.

*copped

Most for an LP: $50 for pic related

Most for a CD: $40 for a Japanese reissue of a Lightnin' Hopkins album with bonus tracks

Most for a box set: $250 for a ten-disc set with the complete recordings of country singer Wynn Stewart

Wait, this one was $300 for eight discs. Minor-label 40's/50's country music AKA how to kill a thread.

yeah, rip

FUCK NO what happened

$60 for Kino's last album, the Black Album.

Most? $0 because my IQ is higher than 70.

>my IQ is higher than 70.
Impressive

>71
Most impressive. How do you get by?

Well, artists pay ME to listen to their music, what you got on me Jack

>72
nice, great job!

>has an IQ of 71
You poor thing.

I bought Daniel Johnston 1990 on vinyl for 40 bucks but I had a ten dollars off thing. i usually try to find deals on physical music, but ill make exceptions.

What's your limit? Would you buy the Eskimoes? I think they're actually rare, since I think there's only 50 copies on vinyl.

like 35 or 40 dollaridoos or something. i'd probably pay big bucks if I REALLY wanted an album but that hasn't ever happened yet

sandbag

>Plays record on a Crosley once

Somewhere between 130-170. I don't really remember.
Damn, dude. My condolences.

I really hope this isn't common. And I thought amazon.co.uk was fucking bad (or UPS)

$18 for Dün's Eros on CD

I paid around $100 for Siamese Singles.. the 4 7" singles from siamese dream.

My man.

$65 Canadian for the Kings of Limbs newspaper edition

C'mon you fags, surely you've bought from nin.com, how was the package, I am getting nervous should the penis, I mean package arrice destroyed

Shameful bumpidy plumb

300 dollars I think.

I don't know how TDS or The Fragile aren't in my collection yet. I've had a few bad experiences with those albums a couple years ago, as I'm sure we all have.

>I've had a few bad experiences with those albums a couple years ago
Do tell. How old are you? TDS is consistently an album I cannot grow tired of. The Fragile on the other hand– but still looking forward to listen to Deviations 1.

Was it the mix?

Am I fucked? Items have yet to arrive.

I can't log into nin.com

About $200 for an unopened mint copy of Queen of the Wave. Only paid that much because no one in America sells that fucking album, and I hate dealing with international shippers.

Does it still remain mint?

Yep. Came in, like, two days ago and I don't have the heart to play it yet.

Will you keep it virgin?

The Heads - Everybody Knows We Got Nowhere

>25 GBP

worth it

Nioce

I spent like $50 on the Giles Corey box set (which includes the vinyl and the book explaining the concept of the album)

Pretty okay with my purchase, debating currently if I wanted to buy the combo As the Roots Undo + Decompositions: Volume Number One combo deal from the CTTS store for $40.

I intend to. If I ever play it, it's definitely going to be played on a way better setup than what I've got.

I paid forty bucks for this.

I've recorded every LP of mine using Sony PS-HX 500. Play them once, record them on the second spin, then shelf them.