How to drink alcohol?

How to drink alcohol?

Honestly, I hate the taste of alcohol and everything about getting it into by body. Before you call me a woman, I have a friend who is a bartender and have tasted the subtitles of scotch and learn how to sip and why people consider it a good way to drink. It's ultimately a respect for the poison kind of thing, and I admire those who are satisfied with that.

But I don't respect the poison at all, I want to abuse it like I would a 19 year old elf slave. So recently, I've been pouring roughly 4-6 shots into a glass and slamming it at once. Is this worse than drinking the same amount over a period of time? It's by far my favorite way of drinking now, the buzz hits you immediately and grows into something cool in a couple minutes. But I don't want holes in my stomach or anything, I'm 22, so I assume my body isn't totally broken yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/548103-is-it-possible-to-potentiate-alcohol?p=9197668&viewfull=1#post9197668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about mixers?

Vodka oj, vodka cola, vodka lemonade..

People drink alcohol because their life without it - and without the taste - is worse. That's what I was always taught. If you can avoid drinking alcohol and lead a nice little normie existence, fine, but if it's all going to shit just slam it down.

Life is temporary anyway. Go buy a gun.

>Drink champagne
>Drink succ-eh
>Drink white wine
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>Obviously amazing painkiller magnetosphere quality, fraternite, legalite
>Courteous magma invalids manageable little princess alabaster jaguars

Find the alcohol you actually enjoy. There are plenty of different things. Muddle gin with various berries and herbs to see what you can make, etc.

It's alcohol, it's always going to burn a bit on the way down. You can try to hide it but it's always there. I guess maybe jello shots would avoid some of that?

Drinking grapefruit juice, or just eating a grapefruit, before you drink interferes with a step in the alcohol processing chain, getting you drunker that normal.

>Drinking grapefruit juice, or just eating a grapefruit, before you drink interferes with a step in the alcohol processing chain, getting you drunker that normal.
Is this true? Source on where you got such information.

pineapple juice is also great at hiding the alcohol taste

Downgrade to something with a lower percentage.

It's not 'cool' to be able to drink a lot and you don't magically build tolerance by getting shitfaced. You can improve way you handle it and you can try different tricks to be able to drink more. However, your livers have a limit and not everyone is the same, drinking more will damage it and it will have the opposite effect you're looking for. Alcohol doesn't 'workout' your liver, it doesn't work that way.

i know about that. Found that out in college.
Pineapple juice does wonders.

you're going to make your body learn to reject alcohol. as soon as you start using alcohol to enjoy things more you'll build a kind of mental buzz when tasting alcohol by associating it with having good times..... not trying to down 5 shots and gagging for 2min. jerk off, watch movies and smoke weed.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/548103-is-it-possible-to-potentiate-alcohol?p=9197668&viewfull=1#post9197668

Apparently yes, but only to an extent. Grapefruit juice inhibits CYP3A4. Used to drink it to potentiate cough syrup.

I'm an alcoholic and don't give a fuck! I'll probably die by age 40 or 50 but I won't be missing much when it comes this shithole of a world we live in. I kinda just wanna say, "just drink it you fucking bitch" but I'm not gonna tell you that. Don't drink at all if you don't like the taste or the feeling. Just stay away from it if you don't like it. It's as easy as that! Why poison yourself if you don't feel the need to? Smoke weed, take some adderall, steal some shit, jerk off on your mothers tits... find other ways to have fun

Try American beer. It's the most disgusting shit in the world, but the Murcans just chill it until they can't taste a thing.

Just liquid nitrogen if you want to be sober.

you mean pisswater

get high instead

Thanks for link user.
Good info in this forum you linked.

Drinking it quickly like that will hit you differently because your body is trying to process it all at once. If you drink it over a longer period of time your system will be able to take care of it at a more even rate, and your buzz would be more even as a result.

>Used to drink it to potentiate cough syrup.
Holy shit, that takes me back.

Must return to Bluelight for nostalgia feels.

Surprised no one has mentioned jello shots yet. It won't hit you as fast as normal shots though. Also, white russians are delicious. I don't have the most sophisticated palate though, didn't know scotch had subtitles.

Also this.

>didn't know scotch had subtitles
Kek. Would be easier if actual Scots came with subtitles tho.

jello shots are gross.

Also everyone is missing the point of this post entirely. IDGAF about the burn/bad taste, I just would rather drink an excessive amount all at once rather than over the course of 30mins or so.

Fuck you made me laugh so hard at my own retardation, how did no one else see this?

lel

I do wish real life subtitles were a thing Not only because Scots are unintelligible, but because I have pretty severe autism when talking to people and can't understand my own language sometimes. It's like my brain just shuts down as it's trying to convert sounds into thoughts.