I'm coming still bitch my pockets filled with hundred bills

>I'm coming still bitch my pockets filled with hundred bills
>I'm in the hills bitch my song just did a hundred mill

Why are just these lines better than idubbbz whole song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they arent.

Ricegum please go

no

Honestly some of idubbz song were pretty cringe for me but I think he was trying to be a bit sarcastic with it so that makes up for it. Also some of his lines were pretty good.

You fucking gook. I CANNOT WAIT TILL ALL YOUR SPONSORS SEE THE RAPE COMMENT AND FUCK YOU OFF. ILL BE POSTING IT EVERY SINGLE DAY ON A NEW ACCOUNT TO YOUR TWITTER AND FB UNTIL YOUR GONE.

Regards -E

pathetic asiatic faggot, go kill yourself, your voice , your looks are all like a sensory cancer

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord (dot ) gg/mZ9katk

Ricegum has the absolute most annoying voice I have ever heard, I'm glad his ghost writer is getting a lot of work

no

no you're mother

Lol Ricegum you crazy niggah. Get off Sup Forums.

Well those lines are pretty bad, the first one especially, so the song youre talking about must be really terrible

Cant be worse than jake paul

I cant stand the gooks nasally voice though

Your mother had to be shooting up when she was preg with you bc I've never seen a zipper head so retatded

Checked

Yeah felt the same way. Kek big fan of idubbbz but that fact he had to keep his glasses from falling off his nose and the one line "ditto little bitch but im not afriad to show mine" and then he points at that maninaband or whatever cringe.

Guys hes clearly just saying things that go against most peoples opinions on here because itll get a reaction.

Its BAIT you fuckin idiots

>Asian bait

>filename:le-brian-image
Clearly ricegum.

He's talking about a ghost writer, people who write songs, make royalties, but don't get any credit to make the guy singing it look like they wrote it

Boyinaband ruined the Content Cop.

Cringe-ridden, hideous motherfucker.

#justiceforhayley

its haley idjit

I get it. Just cringy

diss track>talks about money and living in the hills

epic diss ricegum you really got idubz good there! rip idubz you just got BURIED!

Shitty bait
Garunteed replies
5/10

It's dead man...

To be fair his fans are 12 so that's probably all they care about

At the same time though when I was 12 I wasnt that retarded. Kids must be getting stupider. Prolly never had real life experiences like getting scammed for trimmed armor on runescape like I did

That sucks, should've come to me. I can trim it for free, just trade over whatever you want me to trim and i'll do it now. You want gold or silver trim?

Nah I was just trolling but once I did type my password after some guy said it got blurred out lol

His response video made him look 10x worse than he did before. He learned nothing from it.

Ian has made success off his 1 video than ricegum has in 3 and probably 4. I just hope he gets fantano to tear his track apart

Four perfect rhymes and three single perfect rhymes in two lines..

Hardly the most eloquent rap ever written.

Thanks for the bait, it was tasty.

Agreed, but that's just what idubbbz does

Ricegums disstrack will probably get like 50 million views.

dubs of truth.
this x2

I didn't know Idubbbz before that, but I absolutely despised Ricecum. Glad someone is tackling him.

You know that "There's no such thing as bad publicity" line? Well it doesn't work for Ricecum. Curing Cancer < Death of the gook.

Ricegum's response video was horrible. Idubbbz completely obliterated him. I hate this youtube drama shit though, it's for pre-teens.

kek

Hey, all you retards claiming that RICEGUM IS FINISHED IDUBBBZ KILLED HIM, where? He dropped like 10k subs out of his millions of total subs, a drop in the bucket. He's gotten millions of hits on 3 (THREE) videos about this drama, soon to be 4. Seems like this is gonna be the busiest week of his life, and then shit will go back to normal.

I love idubbbz and dislike ricegum but you guys are fucking cringe. Not even Ian makes these videos to >DESTROY THIS CHINKS CAREER XD, he's just exposing someone for the bad content they make.

this is weaponized autism

Because hes not a rapper. Why would you ever think his flow would be top tier?

fuck you you slant eyed son of a bitch

Nice try u fucking gook

>You dun came out your little cave, you got a girl but I can tell that you're a little gay

IDUBBBZ BTFO HOW WILL HE RECOVER

how Idubbbz is going to recover after beeing called gay? youtube.com/watch?v=P-_GWUw8LwM

bump

fuck you motherfucker

>I wasnt that retarded
>getting scammed

what are parents?