My heart is broken

My heart is broken.

When I was with my GF last wed I thought her pussy tasted like strawberrys... I asked her why and she said she had no idea.

Now just this weekend pass I discover she has tinder on her phone. I ask her about it and she says she's only curious about it cause a friend of hers meets lots of guys on tinder and has sex with them. She says she's only chatting with a few guys on tinder.

What should I do ?

This has got to be the dumbest question if she has tinder and told you she's talking to anyone on there then she's fucking them it's too obvious.

What the fuck does this have to do with her pussy tasting like strawberries?

tfw op tastes lube from his girlfriends sex with another guy

Strawberry condom dude
She got fucked, didn't clean her pussy and then he ate her out lmao

If friend is chatting to fuck and she’s curious she’s gonna be doing the same bro. Your girls a slut

Welcome to the cuck team

flavored condom, you stupid fuck

Yeah, I thought it was a strawberry flavored condom.

I've been dating her for about 4 weeks. Spending all my weekends with her. Took her kids to the movies, and take them for bush walks and cool stuff like that.

Buy em all Chinese takeaway and pizza and stuff cause she's always broke.

And this happens. it fucking hurts so bad to be treated like this. I was really good to her and her kids. I was a perfect gentlemen. I even spend ages eating her pussy and make her cum and stuff :(

no you were a cuck, treat them mean keep them keen. Dump the hoe and fuck some slut, easy

4 weeks and you're already crying? man get the fuck out of here cuck mindset

"4 weeks" IT HURTS B, IT HURTS SO BAD

lmao, stfu and leave her you loser i swear if you don't ill kill you

Or... she just put a strawberry up her cunt! Don't judge too fast! Indeed, many girls... ok, forget it. She fucked.

thats if I don't kill myself first.
I've self harmed many times in the past and have the scars.

>4 weeks

Seriously?

Thats like not even long enough to be a serious girlfriend, shut the fuck faggot

Dump the bitch and her shitty kids

jesus OP, real winner there

>uses trashy condoms
>has to use condoms
>has kids
>4 weekends
>ate her out

get fucked bro. as a general rule NEVER eat a girl out until shes locked down

You think you're being a gentleman and she's gonna love you for that. Truth is you're just a doormat to her.

Women deeply resent "nice guys". Deal with it. You wouldn't believe how women are actually submissive and devoted to a man who treat them like inferior beings.

At least you got to know what a whore she is before it's too late. Dump her, and next time, stop being "nice".

Wow, really ?
They want a mean guy ?
How do I learn to be a mean guy ?

Dude seriously grow up and stop with this whole my life is shit story. Get a grip, stop trying to find comfort in people, especially some hoe you've known for FOUR FUCKING WEEKS.

Stop your bullshit, start over, tell her to fuck herself. You self-harm because you make poor as fuck decisions in your life, seriously grow up a little bit. Focus on yourself, improve yourself, when you finally do that, you wont go after bitches who cheat after 4 weeks and have 4 kids... you'll find some worth in yourself. You're pissing me off.

Thats big talk, what have you achieved in your life ?

think about this slut to build anger, that will help you being an disrespective asshole, girls loves that
and as user said before, thats not a legend, all girls are sub sluts deep inside when handled correctly

I weighed 300lb and was depressed.
I'm fit as fuck now, I have a beautiful girlfriend who I will marry, I never finished school but I'm studying for my PhD in psychology.

So shut the fuck up and do the shit necessary and grow up.

I agree. Stop being an emotional pile of shit and grow a pair

OP, it sounds like you need to start researching the red pill.

murder her until she does from it

Whether you're being sarcastic or not, I'm gonna answer this.

You don't need to be "mean", you need to confidently treat them like they're inferior. I know it sounds counter-productive, but think about it: women, especially, beautiful ones, are FLOODED with compliments and people being nice to them on a daily basis. They basically live on easy mode. Suddenly, some random dude doesn't hold the door, doesn't compliment her and expects her to hold an actual conversation and pay for her shit. Now that's mysterious, that's a challenge, that's CONFIDENCE!

I know, this is fucking ridiculous, but this is how it works. Period. Being very sparingly nice to a girl gets her hooked, like fucking heroin.

I'm a former nice guy myself. Late bloomer. Got treated like absolute garbage until I naturally started not caring about women. This is when things got suddenly easy. You don't even need to be super good looking (I'm not).

I know, again, this is sad, and I wish it was otherwise, but that's it. Don't buy into Hollywood love stories, and don't buy into whatever a woman says. Both are on the same level of bullshit. If you seek truth and loyalty, turn to your guy friends.

I wasn't being sarcastic. Just pathetic i guess.

I'm in a fucked place. i'm 44 and have no guy friends.

all you fags, this is shit copypasta

why are you wasting your time with a woman who has kids who is probably a race traitor to begin with. go find somebody who hasnt fucked their life up yet who isnt using you for your money while she fucks Niggerz from tinder while you take her kids to the movies.

you dumb zero T cuck!

no, that s not "exaclty" it: you don t need to be mean, you need to show that you have a life full of really cool things and avoid at all costs to show that she is your world and you would do anything for her. if she is constantly trying to catch your attention to not lose you she has no time to fuck other guys. instead, if you are a cuck and follow her around like a dog and play the "husband" with her kids, she s gonna go and fuck anyone.

>be me
>girlfriend of 3 weeks
>acts like crazy
>says she has problems
>gets mad to make her feel good
>still mad like a mad horse
>dumped her, ignored her for 2 weeks
>came back desperate
>things got better
>repeated 3 times over 3 years, now we are super happy together

I was so very lonley before she came into my life. I'm 44 and have no one else. no friends or social life. no hobies or car or anything.

I know I should leave her, but I'll be lonely again.

Ok, so I should call her our on her whoring ? then dump her and move on right ? And ignore all attempts of her to contact me for a few weeks ?

Dump and don't look back. She's not faithful, she's only pretending to love only you.

So what? If you're not braindead or handicapped, you have no excuse for doing nothing with your life. Do things for yourself. Maybe hit the gym a bit, do something creative, paint, music, whatever the fuck gets you out of this state of mind. No one wants to feeld bad for a man. Only women get that luxury of crying on people's shoulder for pity.

I'm still sorry for you, but you can absolutely turn this around, it's never too late.
Dump this garbage woman, and cut all contacts. She WILL come back. Resist the urge. You've been too nice to her, she sees you as weak, it's too late.

I went through the same thing but i was on the opposite end. I was with a girl and started to date her, had a tinder n never deleted it, her froend came across it and showed her, she confronted me and i admited it was from before things started to get serious and i never used it anymore. I deleted it infront of her.....never brought up again, 2 1/2 years later....things are great...
Just see if she will delete it....if not id prolli move on...

So you tasted the left over of some guy's strawberry condom. Awesome.
Congrats. You're a cuck now.

Bro wtf. Tell that bitch to drop tinder off here Phone or she can go fuck her self. Or rather get fucked by some random tinder dude. Also fuck your plan b girl now just in case she has been cheating.

>her kids
wtf are you doing?

Let it go.