Daily reminder that you have to have an high iq watch rick and morty. stupid people are not allowed

Daily reminder that you have to have an high iq watch rick and morty. stupid people are not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=almqFBjyIzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, nihilism is so smart! Nothing is higher than my IQ, not that it matters though.

this show is the new fedora isn't it?

Yes

Question for Rick and Morty fans: I took a theoretical physics class last semester but I only got a B-. Will I be able to understand the humor or will it be over my head?

It's making it's rounds on the internet. It's one of those autism shit tests. You don't know when they're being serious or insulting idiots who think the show is smart.

TL;DR Pure fucking autism.

you're just not euphoric enough to understand. there is no god, only pickle rick

Rick & Morty is a good show. The fantards are full autismo though.

Oh look its the kind of asshole that things he's smart because he watches some show.

So, how does it feel to be so superior to everyone else? because you obviously need atleast 200 IQ to even understand the basic jokes, right?

The sad thing is, unlike the big bang theory which is total shit, this show can be genuinely entertaining.
It's fans are pure fedora cancer though, who actually think they are intelligent and witty but have no charisma, social skills and an average IQ, so just come across as rude spergs.
Worse than Deadpool cosplayers.
Tied with Maga-tards.

FUCK YOU.

#MAGA

>Proves my point.
Cheers.

>there is no god, only pain
youtube.com/watch?v=almqFBjyIzk

>this show can be genuinely entertaining

>Proves my point

Proves my point

MAGA

>you must have high IQ to understand this show

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK !!!!!!!!!

Objectively prove Trump is a good president.

protip: you can't

Thank you, but you can stop now.
>MAGA.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Go outside and see all the "Now Hiring" signs, dipshit.

What actually makes this show any good? I really don't understand how anyone could like it .

you must be smart to enjoy it, stupid.

>"Now Hiring" signs
>33,000 jobs lost in September
pick one

Top kek!

>doesn't know that FY 2018 started Oct 1st.
Don't you mean Obama's accomplishments?

Hardcore evidence right there.

You probably watched it after lots of hype, that always ruins shit before I've watched it for me.
I watched Rick and Morty having never heard of it, and it was funny. A little like Southpark and the Simpsons mixed up.

Seriously fuckers, I'm an OTR truck driver, I see this country. When Obombo was doing is bongo shit, nothing. Since trump after about 5 months, I see NOW HIRING on giant banners next to the interstate. The economy is on the up.

see

>Being this smart.
Surprised you're able to drive tbh.

serious question how much do you actually get paid to do this? I'm thinking about picking up a part time shitposting job.

>things

What's the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns in your imagination?

This show is for fat acne losers that think it's a god tier show but in the real world it's a shit tier show! Fat pieces of shit

how many of these libcucks in this thread are payed? All of them, thats how many.

fedoras are left-leaning atheists that supports the welfare state. maga-faggots are the opposite.
>same coin (left-right-retardation), different sides

That is some grade A autism right there

Kindly reminder that the show is made for stupid people, just like Big Bang Theory.

Kek

Take out kelly and big bang is a straight up homo show without the anal sex! Still gay show nonetheless!

They're both just different kinds of special. I've seen as much fedora style folk from kekfags as sjws.

fuk u fidget-spinner

>fedoras are left-leaning
>Forgetting that fedoras are overwhelming alt-right autismos who shitpost on Sup Forums as mommy brings tendies down to the basement.

People who watch this are 13

>libcucks don't exist.
>all shills.
>No one voted democrat because libcucks don't exist.
>Russians are our friends and would never shill.

you can have a high iq and still be a stupid person

this

>this guy gets it.
Aptitude is better, it gives a reasonable idea of someones functional intelligence.
Einstein was borderline retarded in many ways.

Oh God yes. Being above 150 is awfully lonely. So many autists and normies

no, there are different forms of basement dwellers
>fedoras are left-leaning
-atheists,socalists,mgtow,bisexuals
>magas are right-leaning
-deus vult, virgins, lolicon, nationalism

130ish and I've struggled to have a mediocre life for the most part.

So now that R&M has totally blown away the native advertising barrier, what kind of subversive marketing will we see in shows going forward?

There's way too much overlap to distinguish those, you're really trying to force a distinction, but the only real distinction is their political affiliation. In all other meaningful ways, they are identical.
Fedora's are universally reactionary or contrary.

Well Go On...

you watch cartoons? *goes out through the door*

Kill yourself reddit fag.

Fuck off nigger.

It's not surprising that someone who believes Trump' s lies would believe this also.

>still getting triggered by TBBT ten years on
What's it like having sever autism, OP?

(Eeeeh)