What does Sup Forums think about pewdiepie?

What does Sup Forums think about pewdiepie?

Other urls found in this thread:

charitynavigator.org/
bbb.org/charity-reviews/national
charitywatch.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reincarnated hitler

A racist.

Hes dragged down by his lets plays and how childish they are. Hes actually a pretty decent entertainer.
And he likes to appear in other more shocking videos.

An idiot for backing down, but not a lefty cultist at least.

Don’t even like the dude.
But this how I know people just hate him because he’s rich.
>says nigger once
>racist

This

Finally, someone i agree with

Once?

He loves saying the word nigger

He takes large black cock, but not like Milo in a cool way.

Finally, someone i agree with. I dont think he is a racist. that he said nigger doesnt make him racist in my opinion, maybe he just uses it as a joke irl, idk but he is such a nice person

hated old pewdiepie and wanted to kill him

love 2017 pewdiepie and want to lick him

he is in fact the hero we need

From what i know he has only said it once or twice tops. But people are obsessed with him, waiting for him to fuck up just to say he is a racist etc

In a world where ice poseidon must face pewdiepie

Wow i expected not much but thx

The way i see it is he wants to do things like filthyfrank and other youtuber who use any jokes they see fit. But because hes the "golden boy" of youtube he has a lot of stupid shit he has to follow. So many people see his stuff that he wont get rid of it. But hes tried to slowly change. Which sucks because on videos where hes not playing games he actually pretty funny.

Marzia is WAY more interesting

yt faget

Who

I agree. If he wasnt the biggest youtuber they would treat him differently. I like the videos where he doesnt play, too

His gf, but thats not her

Die fagget

fuck
werent*

ladyboy bbc-ed

I'm one of his first 80subs, loved him back then with the old LP's, loving him now with the new content.
He has done SO much for different kind of charities, no one bats an eye.
Says nigga, racist.
I'd easily let him fuck me tbh

Cancer personified, just like every other asshole who is jewtube "famous"

And its all your faggots fault for watching that schlock

Ah the classic i hate things because of unspecified reasons

Tell me user why do you hate pewdiepie and other "jewtubers"

Niggers, jews and muslims are the racists. Who are all racist towards eachother, FYI. So if they win it's not going to change anything.

They want to take over and it's NOT going to happen.

what is his contribution to the world?

Not the user you were responding to but I have a valid reason to hate them, they think their opinions trump all. I prefer to observe and form my own opinions, not listen to what faggot hipsters on YouTube say.

I have no idea why you would want to watch someone else play video games? Why not just play them yourself?

I have no idea why people have a fascination with these fame hungry people on youtube. Maybe because I'm in my 30's I just don't understand it.

nice meme dude

Piece of shit. He is a talentless nasty hick who gets a lot of monies just for making stupid pointless videos.

I haven't been to /b in a while. Shouldn't he be your hero since he said nigger? What happened to this place?

As for me, I actually think he's pretty funny, his old let's plays suck and are for kids, but his new stuff is actually decent, a lot edgier than you'd think at first.

Somebody is mad :^)

These guys are the reason anons get the attitude where there is only 2 ways to look at things:
1. Their way
2. The wrong way

>what is his contribution to the world?
his donations

just don't watch the videos then you utter dumbfuck

This.

Paedophile

He has a tonne of CP that he collects. Waiting for the bust.

I don't like him, I think he's a faggot but he got rich by playing video games. So good for him

Kill yourself.

This.

No, I am happy and you are not. Therefore you should be the one committing suicide.

I don’t you dumbfuck, you wanted a valid reason for hating them, I gave you one. Does my opinion offend you?

Rightfully so, his country has been ruined by jews, niggers and mudslimes.

I think the new pewdiepie is pretty cool, and this comes from someone who used to hate him with a passion.

Only youtubers I watch are suspicious observers, he talks about solar flares/earthquakes and the guys that make hishe vids.

Donations to charity. What are your contribution to this world you basement prick?

post his nudes

Not a lot

I think he's a nigger

>donations to charity

Yeah which ones? Know how much the ceo’s of most charities make a year? Or how much of that $$ actually goes to what it’s intended for? Charities are the lowest form of robbery, preying on the good will of others.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Does anybody have his cock pics??

I remember when I was young and naive, google how much the ceo’s make a year, see who’s laughing then.

Praying atm

Children these days...

Here’s another for ya kid...

Oh and a few more..

>internet """"""""""personality""""""""""

charitynavigator.org/
bbb.org/charity-reviews/national
charitywatch.org
Yes I do. It's easy to find the good ones if you aren't totally retarded.

>muh evil ceos they make too much
Angry you're still serving up coffee at Starbucks kiddo?

He seems like a cool dude.

Also, I admit I'd happily creampie Marzia deep while I listen to her Italian elf voice squeaking in my ear.

Everyone knows not to donate to charities. That's common knowledge kek.

Urine idiot

It's good to know even someone like him has been shown to not be immune to trolling and loses his shit to the point of calling someone a nigger for being cheap in an easy to exploit game.

He was so sincere in saying nigger like that's his go to insult off camera. I love it.

Oh he uses it in real life..but it's not a joke when he says it. P.s. im not hating because he's successful. Im a computer engineer and my family owns a lot of land in Argentina. Never had a poor day in my life.

fuck off nigger

this cant be real

faggot

I don't think about it. Never seen a video.

The new Pewds is just a budget Filthy Frank / iDubbbz and should stick to his child audience with his games

>Hanging out on the most racist site on the internet
>Calling somebody else a racist

Considering how much his girlfriend sounds like a hentai chick.
He's probably a assiduous Sup Forums user.

The worst thing you can do to any celebrity is to ignore them. Pewds is just riding the bandwagon.

Harmless, though a bit annoying.

This

>thinks Sup Forums is racist

you ever heard of stormfront my dude?

Most of his content is bad but he seems like he's a pretty cool dude outside of his persona

They don't advertise anywhere and its not the kind of site you talk about with people IRL. So where do you think they get their new memberships from? back when Sup Forums was called /new/ it was commonly referred to on stormfront as /new/stormfront and while the name has changed the board hasnt.

seconded

Nu-male cuck that works for (((((((them))))))). Fuck Jewtube and fuck libtards.