This is the truth. why do so many whites and Americans deny this? are they all just too Insecure to face their past?

this is the truth. why do so many whites and Americans deny this? are they all just too Insecure to face their past?

WE

Right, because Egyptians are black...

Egyptians both modern and Ancient are not subsaharan Africans, literally go there and see.

Therefore the closest representation of them is either actual egyptians, or people who look like them. Which will almost certainly exclude blacks for obvious reasons. The fact blacks are proximate to Egyptians is irrelevant. We could live next to aliens bit to depicted a little green man with a human is possible but would hold little value.

Poor, hapless negro...

Jews made those movies, not whites.

Got shut the fuck up, this isnt even good bait

Because only a handful of Egyptian kings were actually black, and it was near the fall of Egypt (like poetry if you ask me).

>Black Kingz
>Sub Saharan Egypt
>Stargates

All makes sense. I don't know why they don't either.

Egypt = Nord-African = Of caucasian descendant. (dont hate me for spelling mistakes)

DNA tests have TUT being closer to eastern European slavs. Bad news, the Egyptian and Carthage empires were not black.

Make your own movies.
Black Dynamite was good.

Yul Brynner was the most based Ramses though. Goddamn i love The Ten Commandments

The ancient Egyptians were not negroids.

Someone post a black statue of George Washington to prove to these crackas that the first president was black

WUZ

WAZ

Roots wasn't a movie, it was a miniseries and it was made 20 years after The Ten Commandments.

KANGZZZZZZZ

>inb4 we whites are actually the kangz
wew

Fuck off Romania, your country and your people are shit. I wish all you gypsies would burn

25th Dynasty.

Look it up.

Come back. Discuss.

Inb4 "they weren't indigenous."
The Pharaonic title is not race exclusive, just as the US presidency is not race exclusive. There were black pharaohs, and white ones. Doesn't change history.

wow,i think i just cut myself on that edge

White people are good actors, they invented modern theatre. They can cast whoever they want since they are the ones making the film.

Is that what you look like because that looks like the average dirty disgusting gypsy to me.

>eastern europe
>white

yes,gyppos are dirty,but they dont look like that
thats how the average american looks like after his daily session of burger eating at the local Mcdolands
gyppos need to be thin so they can run the fuck away in case they get chased by the cops

There where black pharahos just before the fall of the egyptian dynasty. I wonder why? Did they wreck egypt?

Gypsy please, we all know you have never seen an American in person because no American would go to your shithole country, you are probably using some old ass 20 dollar computer right now. We Americans on the other hand have seen you disgusting people in real life

No where near the fall of the empire.

Russians are the true Egyptians.

Black pharaohs, affirmative action ancient style.

>Hire an Egyptian to play the role of an Egyptian
>retarded dindus are their sympathizers are triggered because they didn't hire laQuishanisha and laTyrone

wew lads

>America
>White

>Eastern European slavs
>Pic says Western Europe

Fucking Slav Al-Taqiyya, again.

KANGZ

>Britain
>Relevant

actually,there was once an american chick that came in my neighbourhood due to a dude she spoke to on the internet,i didnt see her too many times,but she was clearly the fattest person around