>>>Sup Forumsloli

>>nothing found
New hug/general loli bread now!

go molest your childhood dickhole

discod fxRAD69

Does anyone have any fat/chubby loli or any loli farting?

Don't reply to shit posters.

Anyone lurking?

Sause

>watashiya kaworu
>kodomo no jikan

needs more lolixshota

Anyone still around from that group therapy session last night?

how do I stop being a lolicon?

>classroom
>sky in background

I'm lost guys.

I hate living and contemplate killing myself every day. I want to die so bad, but I have to wait a few more years. There's not much I have and I am conflicted. Loli and traps are the only things I have left, but really I wish they were gone forever. Truth is if anyone found out about this stuff then I'll lose everything and have to kill myself.

You're here forever. My sexual experiences were all in the 2nd-6th grade so I only like lolis now.

What got you down user?

At least post a loli while you are bitching.

I dont wanna :(

Man, coming to terms with being a lolicon was hard. All of my sexual experiences were around that age too, but I figured I'd grow out of liking girls younger than me. Instead, the older I got, the more I liked them.

Am I alone is that which I like?..

I've been meaning to kill myself for over a decade now. It's only recently that the last few pieces of my plan have come together that has allowed me to prepare an actual date to kill myself.

Ok

*in not is... T-T

yes. start your own thread or search for your shit on gelbooru.

No, I just don't have any content for it, and don't much care to go out and find any. But if some pops up, I enjoy it.

I got lewded by girls almost every day for four years. Its hard to get unaccustomed to that I guess.

Older relatives or neighbors? I was in a similar boat.

Both, plus girls from school. I guess other boys weren't as willing to show off their one inch worms.

>not posting lolis
gtfo

Ah, so you were just as involved as them. I was used as kind of a proxy for my older neighbors.

how do I commit painless sudoku?

helium tank
its like breathing air, except you fall asleep and never wake up. you will NEVER experience this reality again. you may remain in an empty void for all eternity, never to exist again

Why doesn't anyone post lolis anymore?

Work, son.

You can clearly see the window frames.

Ur not, but that shit is rare and difficult to find.

fapping

PAGE SEVEN
premature bumpaculation

sevens on page seven, eh?

Let's chat, thread. Have any of you guys been lucky enough in your youth to have had a personal encounter with a loli?

no, i was born 3d.

saw my friends little sister naked a couple of times
even fapped once with her bathing suit
but thats all

Became friends with a girl who regulared my local pool one summer, wasn't exactly hard to talk her clothes off.

Start drawing lolis, own shotgun, when it comes to worst pull the trigger

Atleast die as a producer-san tbh.

I can draw and I've definitely considered making some content, but I've already seen how that goes down. Creators are usually raided by the feds and get fucked for eternity even if they win their case.

Then draw suggestive but SFW lolis, build a portfolio, do commissions, try to get a job off your skills.

Already have a job. Getting paid for loli will hurt me far more than it'll benefit me.

In another lifetime, mate I would have.

I more meant get an actual job in production, not a job drawing lolis, just use lolis to hone your skills.

Does tour basement have windows? Mine does