Brazil slution to Muslim refugees

Syrian Muslims can't stand the place. Why do people always bemoan about the West turning into Brazil?

graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil

They socialize with friends at the mosque after Friday prayers, but “the Islam here in Brazil is a milder Islam,” he says unhappily. The mosques host parties with balloons and cake, a practice he can’t endorse.

He stands in line for coffee at a Starbucks. Nearby, a young male couple kiss passionately. He sits down with his drink. At the table behind him, a man and a woman are kissing.

“It’s a good country, but it’s not for us — not for Muslims,” he says.

Some of the women he tutors in English like to greet him with a hug, and he hugs back, because what is he supposed to do? Mostly, he is anxious for his son, Ryan, now three years old. He is haunted by the worry that he’ll grow up and forget his religion.

[...]

He dreams of getting to Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

bandab.com.br/jornalismo/refugiado-sirio-nao-responde-bandidos-por-nao-falar-portugues-e-e-baleado-na-cabeca-em-curitiba/
clarin.com/mundo/Argentina-anuncia-dispuesta-recibir-refugiados_0_1425457659.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W5y_1nGULdM
youtube.com/watch?v=dIOTV_ZtIwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, we are full

Us too.

>“It’s a good country, but it’s not for us — not for Muslims,”
and it never will be,thankfully. And that is the only reason im glad Brazil is the most degenerate country on earth.
also

that's the beauty of it. refugees enter, and then they want to leave.

countries like the US and the EU should just emulate Brazilian culture, it'll drive the Muslims out

>He dreams of getting to Canada.
as if Canada was some super prude country

I don't like cake either

south america will always remain as the last bastion of western civilization against islam, the "minas tirith" of the west if you will, my guess is that if muslim take over Europe and USA, they will just conclude that to achieve global victory for islam the only way will be to nuke south america

this desu.
when it's prety much stablished the partition of Africa by chinks and mudslime and once they conquer EU and North America, they will certainly nuke the shit out of us

Those are some mesmerizing legs.

>becoming monkeys
no thanks

>be Brazilian
>get shot

you're welcome

>being proud that your country is too shitty for the rapefugees
KEK
E
K

>Be American
>Get shot
>Bullet can't get through 7 inches of freedom tissue around the belly

They only want to rape whites. They have no jungle fever because they got similar goods back home.

Also we don't have a welfare that pays much, it's like less than $50/month. And if they try to rape some1 they will prob die in the prison (the prisoners here makes death penalties to who was rapist).

This is definetelly not the best place for a muslim to live, degeneracy is part of our national culture, it's in our music, literature, movies, everything is filled with haram material, which you won't see in a first world country.
Even when it comes to violence we beat the muslims easily by killing more of our own in a year than in the entire Syria war in the same period.

Aren't you getting whiter?

>being so deep into degeneracy muslims settle elsewhere
Brazil is the ultimate redpill and the bastion of human civilization

get a load at the argentine crypto-italian ragging on your nation:

1 month ago a syrian refugee was shot in the head here because he didn't understand the bandit orders in a robbery. So much kek.

Some people in my neighborhood were bullying a muslim woman recently calling her a terrorist i felt bad for a second but i remembered she was a muslim and all was well

here is the news bandab.com.br/jornalismo/refugiado-sirio-nao-responde-bandidos-por-nao-falar-portugues-e-e-baleado-na-cabeca-em-curitiba/

We're fucking full.

Also those "Light Muslims" talk is bullshit, they know this not Europe that's why the stay cool, we dont tolerate shit like closing a fucking street to pray, or a old man screaming in a tower.

Also our degeneracy is too strong.

yeah i wouldn't go to brazil if i were those refuuge when you have Canada right there

canada cold as fuck, tho

>brazil
>good
>country

Cmon, are you not proud of your country?

>>“It’s a good country, but it’s not for us — not for Muslims,” he says.

Funny, we are so fucked up that they do not try to institute sharia to us like uk.

Have already realized that we are a hopeless case ...

yeah and then our culture will suck

Ginger Muslim
Souless infidel

when will european flee to brazil because of the mudslims? if that happens we won't allow just for the keks.

Canada and Sweden denied visa to these refugees, without it, they would take the next flight back home as soon as they reached the airport, Brazil is like the last resort.

I may be brazilian but I'm not baka

It would be a terrible idea to place those stickers down here, we're huemonkeys, we would make this islamic ginger a living hell.

it would suck to be sexy and have great beaches and BBQ?

Most degenerate country, fuck son, try Polland.

Or any other eastern europe former soviet shitholes.

He's not going to see much better things here, we're hyper-degenerates too, especially Toronto and Vancouver which is probably where he'll go.

What? How did Syrian Muslims get to Brazil? I thought they only went to the rich first world countries?

Leafland turned him down

the system works!

And Sweden as well.

But you're still gonna give them some form of special treament, specially thanks to Truhue Weedmanlmao

Time for Canadian president assassination?

>Brazil is so degenerate and slutty that Muslims want to leave
Fucking based desu.

We in the western hemisphere, Europe, and Australia are all full. They all need to fuck off back to their desert.

Some confused Uruguay's flag for Greece, and found their way to South America.
There is one in Montevideo with like 8 children, who threathened to set himself on fire, and some in the north of Argentina, and in Brazil.

you won't have spooky ghosts to save you from the muslim horde

>be a br muslim
>his daughter ends up looking like this

By the way, they don't give a flying fuck about whether a country is degenerate or not (), all they care is about welfare and gibs me dats. We already give trinkets to our citizens and it certainly won't be any better to foreigners who don't even know our language.

It's worth the sacrifice, we must do everything we can to drive the slimes out. Sup Forumsack burgers worry about Brazilian and spics flooding the US but at least they believe in the same God as us and are steps more civilized than mudslime savages.

Good. Nothing satisfies me more than the thought of a mudslime being angered and depressed that his own daughter turned out to become a fully westernized whore.

In just one generation they already turn into full hues listening to funk music and dating Cauan the local drug dealer.

This, pajamalams.

"Oh, no, they hand out cake and not welfare cheques!"

>Not doubled over sobbing with gratitude to be freed from the possibility of murder and starvation

How to spot a REAL REFUGEE, folks. They're all peaceful doctors who just want their families to be safe! You monsters!

if he tried to stone her the rocks would just bounce off her ass.

Muslims dont like brazil as they dont get free money, free houses or free healthcare

This turns me on, should this turn me on?

>some
Cristina Kirchner agreed to accept 20.000 Syrian refugees before she left office. And Frente Renovador voted in favour too.

clarin.com/mundo/Argentina-anuncia-dispuesta-recibir-refugiados_0_1425457659.html

I never knew that Brazil borders Syria.

"Why do people always bemoan about the West turning into Brazil?"
>literally even Syrians hate your filth fucking country
>literally even shitskin sandniggers from muslim hell can't see the upside to living in Brazil voluntarily
>LOL DAE THINK BRAZIL IS BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND ALSO WHITE???

Brazilians.

The saddest words anyone ever said.

Aren't Arabs really overrepresented in the political/big business classes down there?

Just like I said. And with our new government ready to cut spending, good luck with trying to get free monies now

how can a 3 year old 'forget his religion'

Of shit skins.

oecdbetterlifeindex org
maximum is 10 points

Brasil: income: 0.1, education: 1.8, safety: 2.2
Poland: income 1.3 (13x better), education: 8.3 (4x better), safety: 9.8 (second safest country on Earth)

now gtfo

They are descended from Christians who fled Ottoman persecution so it doesn't really fit what you're trying to mean with "Arabs". President Temer is one of them, his hometown in Lebanon celebrated like crazy his assumption of the presidency.

>implying rapefugees will go to the third world
Noo don't Argentina you're the last pure white country left

Ah yes, I can only begin to imagine what it's like to come to Brazil from a muslim hellhole like Syria.

On one hand you have us and our country, the most degenerate and disrespectful people on earth who betray nearly every moral and social values that one might have.
And on the other hand you have muslims, the repressive, angry and deeply religious people who kill faggots for being faggots and beat women for misbehaving.

It's like sodium and water, they can't coexist or come in touch with each other. Even one of our most based right-winged politicians said tha muslims would have to shut up and deal with it if they wanted to live here, because our women at Copacabana aren't going to stop walking around in bikinis.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!!!!
MUDSLIMES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

you're thinking of Mexico

And how many actually came? The article says 201 Syrians, and that was before the crisis started in full. I doubt they will bother to apply legally for a South American country they only heard of once every 4 years, having so many better options.

Also Senegaleses are bro tier.

We are not pure white and we are not third world.

Latino here, we don't tolerate muslim bullshit like the white people do. They bend over backw- sorry, I mean forward for them.

By Brazilian standards, yes. Anyway his women finally won't feel like they are getting baked alive all year round in their rags.

Also I want to leave this country.

>Senegalese
>Bro tier
No.
Stop all immigration.

Also, 201 Syrian REFUGEES before their civil war, most enter like normal citizens since it's easy as fuck.

I bet you are into NTR you fucking scum!

i'm not brazilian, i'm just starting to think WNs that moan about the US turning into Brazil are histrionic pussies. our infrastructure is already terrible but it won't get Brazil status and violent crime has been dropping for decades. if Brazilification means white girls with big asses and terrific beaches and good BBQ and a place where Muslims will voluntarily remove themselves from, why not embrace it?

my dude you guys are darker then the Syrians mif anything they will bring more European stock in the country, LOL.

>Senegalese
No, those are pure blood Argentinians

>Brazilian intellectuals

Well, in any case, they don't seem to cause trouble nor annoy anyone, like they do in Uruguay and Europe.

uh youtube.com/watch?v=W5y_1nGULdM

>common core

Now, now. Don't take every macaco for intellectual. We sure are more stupid than murica on average - i give you that, but we can do better than that.

>It's like sodium and water, they can't coexist or come in touch with each other
>coexist or come in touch with each other
>coexist
>touch

>brazilian
>education

>Brazilians
>National pride

>literally even Syrians hate your filth fucking country
>literally even shitskin sandniggers from muslim hell can't see the upside to living in Brazil voluntarily
Maybe because they are mudslimes. We are not kind and tolerant like you so you should take them instead?

You not even proud in how we killed all those paraguyaians?!

>implying funk music is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=dIOTV_ZtIwg

>paragu-ya-ians

You guys are so fucking stupid.

>laugh at failed attack
>eat celebration burger
>choke to death

Sadly, Paraguay bullying stopped being a national pastime long ago.

I don't think he implied it's bad but it's goddamn haram

>mistakes sodium for sodium chloride, even posts silly picture of it
>gets called out on it
>nuh uh, I was talking about this right here. I was only pretending to be retarded

The majority of Brazilians hate this shithole and would leave as soon as presented with the opportunity. I love my country but even the most blind brazilian can realize that

I want the refugees to blow shit up here so we can say we had terrorist attacks too and be cool like whitey

>sodium chloride dissociates into sodium cations and chloride anions
>sodium anion retains its identity as sodium in an aqueous solution
>sodium can't coexist with water

Jesus christ, I know your language sounds fucking stupid, but I didn't think you were actual retards until now.