The basic goal for life is to create a copy of itself that can survive long enough that it can create a copy of itself

The basic goal for life is to create a copy of itself that can survive long enough that it can create a copy of itself.

You are the product of a function trying to loop forever.

I don't wanna be a normie, I don't wanna do the whole get a job, get a wife, have childs, get a home, watch kids grow up, grow old, the end.

My parents have done that, my friends I going to do that, their children is going to do that.

But what's the fucking point, we are all just running in circles trying to get a nice life together so we can watch it fade away. Only for our children to do the very same thing. Nothing I'll ever do will be remembered, in 1000 years nobody is going to remember anything about my existence.

>The basic goal for life
There are advanced goals too, but you don't seem to have heard of them. Your loss.

That's kinda my point, all you can really do is enjoy your life in whatever way to feel is right.

But society just pushes the whole:
>get a job, get a wife, have childs, get a home, watch kids grow up, grow old, the end.
down over your head. Like I wanna spend 20 years of my life taking care of something just cuz it's what everyone else is going. Nigga I wanna do drugs and play video games, fuck all the normies.

>Nigga I wanna do drugs and play video games, fuck all the normies
im glad ur not reproducing lmao

I was thinking about this last night in bed.

What is there to look forward to in life really?

Here's my situation:

>29 living at home with parents
>got gf of 7 years
>been saving money for a house deposit for 3 years now
>the plan is to get mortgage over 25 years
>get house, pay mortgage back for most of my life
>have kids (if I can)
>raise kids and probably struggle with cash most our lives
>watch family die or potentially die before them
>profit?

How fucking depressing am I

>I don't wanna be a normie, I don't wanna do the whole get a job, get a wife, have childs, get a home, watch kids grow up, grow old, the end.

That's the basic premise for creating a stable environment where you have some opportunity to not suffer, enjoy life occasionally and contribute to society in a positive way. Is it for everyone? Nope.jpg but for many people it's worked out. There are plenty of old people who lived that way and on their deathbed said they wouldn't change a thing. You can't blame them, there really isn't a point to it all. Normie or not makes not a shred of difference.

And the worst part is you spend the peak years of you either slaving away at a job only to get home to take a care of a child and listen to whatever your wife is talking about that day.

The once when you are finally done, you are old as shit. Finally you can spend you time as you please but wait you now your body is declining, so you end up spending all your time just trying to get through the day.

I don't wanna be just another brick in the wall.

Except my loop turned out a bit different.

Instead of
>while(1while(1

Life is about money. If you don't have the money you can't live the life you really want.

For whoever says money can't buy happiness, BULLSHIT.

The people who are rich and unhappy are the fuckers who don't know how to deal with it.

I've never talked to my friends or family about it because I don't want them thinking that I'm some shitty person for not wanting children. Maybe one day I'll change but I don't know, I don't even want to get married, dating is nice but its also nice to be able to leave the relationship with no anchors from some shitty document that says you're in love. Fuck divorce, fuck alimony, fuck child support I'm not doing any of that. I plan on getting a vasectomy and if I ever want children I'll adopt. Too many people in the world as is. I doubt I could find any woman who would be ok with this, yet I also break off relationships around the 1 year mark. But I'm also severely depressed and think about suicide often so I guess thats not really a problem. My go-to plan is helium tank with balloon and oxy pills but I'm still waiting out to see if my outlook changes or life in general gets better. Its shitty that I have no one to ever talk about this with

You can't do drugs and play video games forever. You'll get over it once you start actually developing goals and ambitions

good, teach the goys how to enslave themselves for our fake printed shekels, good gooood

>implying there are no goals are ambitions within video games
>implying vidya will magically stop being produced
>implying drugs ever get boring
toppest of all top keks.
as if having a nagging cunt wife who will cheat on you and give you aids after shitting out annoying brat children which do nothing but get you in trouble or burn through your slavewaged monies is at all entertaining or somehow gratifying.

Its like playing a video game with cheat codes, after a while it gets boring

that's the most normie thing i've read all day

Beside of that, some people actually try to become legends. They procreate and die, but leave something in this world that makes them immortal and unforgettable.

like that episode of the twilight zone where that guy dies and goes to a place where he can have anything he desires but it turns out to be hell

Implying it matters what happends after you die

I never even got to experience life as a normal kid, teenager or young adult.

I look all around me and the few people I've kept in communication with are gone. Everyone's getting old.

I look at myself and the mirror and realize that my hairline has receded and I haven't even lived life in a notable way.

From when I was a kid, due to severe mental trauma I just stayed inside in my room... And I still do this.

I remember when I used to come on Sup Forums and congregate with similar anons. And it seems a good lot of them have moved on in life, or died.

I'm being left behind by everyone around me.

I just was standing outside in the dark and just stared down at the empty street and cried.

I don't know what to do. I've searched high and low for meaning and purpose and it evades me.

yeah 0.001% of peope become legends, and half the time it's pure luck or good timing.

The statistical chance that you'll have an impact on the future is very very slim.

Good way of explaining it.

Just sad knowing you will never get the cheat codes

#deep

Yeaaaah... This was an epiphany to you?

>I'm being left behind by everyone around me.
It's OK user the competition is an illusion, your own time is the most valuable thing in the universe

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away, across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell

tune, love listening to this in the bath and thinking about life n shit

Well technically you are just a specific formation of atom and seeing as you already have existed there is a (almost infinite small) chance that the universe could align in the same way once more.

When you are dead time passes infinitely fast so you could just die and next thing you know be alive again.

That was a great fucking episode

so when's the stack overflow?

when you stop being a retard

I'm sure I sound retarded here but at times I've thought about becoming a christian.

I don't believe in god and never have, but I look at how happy christians are and I have this longing to be apart of it

retard retard retard

God you're retarded

I wish life could be like my sims game where I seduce every woman I meet, impregnate them, let the cucks they are with take care of my bastard children, and nope the fuck out of any situation when one of my illegitimate children tries to talk to me in public, and in the end I'll drown myself in a pool by removing the ladder, a man can dream

Fucking retard

Give all your money/assets away and start a new save file!

(Gib all monies to me)

Fuck new game+

>Implying it matters what happends after you die

But it DOES matter! After I die, I'm going to be a cute, invincible, flying cat with laser beams... If you're good with being a snail with an extra brittle shell- goon on you fella!

>when's the stack overflow

Sorry I can't have children, shooting blanks here kek.

We were all born before interstellar travel.
We were all born after the world was fully explored.
But we were born in the era of the birth of internet memes, and this is an era that will never come again.

WOW... It's not often that I'm rendered speechless.

He's got a point you know, every seen an unhappy christian?

Everyone must turn to christianity to be happy

I have good reason to believe that you're a fucking kid posting on here. Get a life dumbass there's more than sitting just around being a lazy prick

>We were all born after the world was fully explored.

There are still HUGE areas of the world that are unexplored! Not to mention the VAST unknown of the oceans!

I think I'd top myself, sorry user, kids are all I look forward to

>every seen an unhappy christian?

Deciphering your gibberish- YES, lots of them.

fucking kek

this has gotta be bait

Liar. Every Christian is happy

you're right, if you can actually believe it rather than just convince yourself that you want to believe it

Whoever thinks life's just that, should indeed be depressed. Not because of how pointless life is, but because you're too dumb to realize that the only one concluding life is meaningless, is you.

You're a fucking idiot.
There is sooooooo much more. Life isn't at all about reproduction. Life isn't about anything. LIFE IS AN ILLUSION.

The only thing you should be doing is keeping the dopamine in your blood flowing.
Dopamine literally (and with literally, I MEAN literally) = happiness

Short-term
>Eat something you like to eat
>If it's sunny and you like sunshine, go outside
>Get yourself high
>Spend money

Long-term
>Find a partner
>Learn something new
>Redecorate your home

All the while you should be having fun with your friends.
Find friends that like things you like. Make sure they won't use you at some point.

Also. Push yourself to do the things you'd normally find too daring.
Insult people. Take that one addictive thing you swore you'd never try. Maybe steal something.
GET
THAT
RUSH

So...
...reproducing? That loop you're talking about?
No, that's bullshit.
It's about having fun.

The only person you should be considering in this equation is you. Think about YOU. If you use the meaningless of life (which it is) as a reason to not enjoy anything, you're weak.

Get up and do something.
Peace.

>kids are all I look forward to
Kek, I hate kids.
33 years old, I'd blow my brains out if my gf got pregnant.

Really!!? Nah... Surely you don't mean th........

OH! You mean FUCKING kids!? Ok, ok. I'm with ya now.

like being a wageslave for masters who'll undervalue your time and sell you out to the cheapest worker.
that's totally a fullfilling life, when you're on your deathbed i'm sure you'll have nothing but good feels about having wasted your time making some rich fuck richer while you slaved away and exhausted yourself and gave up your health in doing so. just to make ends meat

I'm with you on this one user. When I lived with my ex- I kept her pills on MY bedside table. First thing I did every morning was pop one out and shove it(lovingly!) down her throat.

well if she got pregnant then that's definitely something to worry about.. I've heard the stories about the guys who are infertile and didn't tell their gf, and their gf at some point gave the 'good news' that she's pregnant..
how dd she take it?

shut up dickhead lurk for another year or two

I don't really care about Jesus and stuff, I just wanna go dance & sing with some nuns and then go home to my perfect wife and 3 kids in my big house & eat nice food

Don't have kids don't get married it's a meme

But u gotta stop moping and put a saddle on this world

>It's OK user the competition is an illusion, your own time is the most valuable thing in the universe
and yet you're expected to just give it away for minimum wage while being entirely incapable of living on your own away from sacks of shit.
i'm convinced it's literally impossible to have anything nice in this life unless you're extremely lucky and managed to find a community which is smart enough to kill psychopaths before they're even born.

>how dd she take it?
About me being sterile?
She knew since before we started dating. She's like me, have no interest in kids.

Christianity can give you the dancing and the nuns but it can't make you rich or help you find that perfect family

>unhappy christian

Kek

Yes it can.

Because now that you go to church and believe in God, he will bless you with money and a hot Christian wife with perfect tits

I hope you both maintain that lack of want for kids, and I hope she's still telling you the truth about not wanting them. I don't want to make you paranoid about it. Have a good life user.

Lol not if you don't actually believe in him and only want the dancing nuns

Amen brother

Thanks user, I needed this

That's the function of the meat, yes. So if you live a life solely in and for your meat, your existence will be pointless and meaningless.

There is a vast, sunless, inner sea with depths unplumbed by any who live. Wake and dive deep. The surface, where your meat resides, is under the dominion of the powers and principalities. Below, their power does not avail them. Free your body of light and escape the cage which was made for you on the day of your birth.

I'm curious to see whether there are any here with eyes to see.

>shut up dickhead lurk for another year or two

Been here since the start bro.
It was a joke, bro.

What's the significance of the heptagram? I haven't ever come accross that symbol before.

Forgot to add-
>Free your body of light

Explain to an unENLIGHTENED fella?

fuck off cunt, you're new

It's an archetypal symbol with significance to many different paradigms. To christians, it represents Creation (across seven days). To Thelema, it's the symbol of Balalon. To Hermes Thrice-Blessed it represented the seven planets.

You don't need to understand it consciously. The important part of you already understands.

>Implying the hardware isn't corrupted and incapable, by now

You have two choices - leave your home, or kill yourself.

I was mentally abused and abandoned by my parents, from 12-18 I was in and out of psych wards, and at 18 abandoned. For the next 8 years I smoked synthetic pot and regular marijuana, I stopped showering (for a couple years I only showered maybe 10 - 15 times a year), my toilet was always clogged to the point I had to actually shovel shit out and throw it away (When you have no family literally none of this matters - I was just waiting to die).

After years of this, at 24 I got help (finally I could go to college because despite my parents being huge pieces of shit, they made enough money that I couldn't take out loans or get funding. I was strung along for 2 years by one lady who just didn't want to do her job. For two years I was promised college, and I foolishly believed. By the end I was depressed as hell, I knew she had abandoned me just like my parents.

Then one day I got the call that she had quit and I got a new case manager (IMO, if yours is shit, just politely ask for a new one, I didn't because I literally had to teach myself how to function in society and I was of the belief that it was my fault she wasn't doing her job). within the next 6 months I was enrolled in college and am currently attending. I still have moments of terrible fear due to the job market - but once I get a job that fear will be gone. I'm living check to check on SSI and all I want is to get off and live a normal life. I've struggled for years, and my goal for now is to find a job and finish college - I'm working towards getting a car - and after that my goal will be to start dating once I am employed.

I've never been in a relationship but I know i am probably one of the best candidates for marriage as I've struggled so much that I truly feel on the verge of being ready to find love - I've worked all this time on developing myself,...and my point is, you have two choices.

Hehe, ok mate. Try calm down a bit.

Wooooh, you're all spooky like! I'll have to look out for you on /x/

heart

>being this tarded
it doesn't get any better bud, this life is literally hell. any hope or attempts to make life better will be met with an even greater fall into the pit of despair, lonelyness, or whatever opposite of happiness you hoped to achieve.
hope you enjoy your stay here, cause you're here forever.

holy fuck i haven't laughed this hard in years.

Christian here: no we're not. Not always. Also, "Christian" is one of those words like "Democrat", "Republican", "hacker", "gamer", "American", "atheist", "brony", "feminist", "libertarian", etc that have a shit ton of backloaded concepts.
When people hear one of those words, typically they already have a fully-formed mental picture in their mind off what that person is - often inaccurate, often fed by mainstream stereotypes - that precludes then from seeing the actual truth about the person using that label.

"Christian" is one of the ultimate examples of this, as its typical reductionist concept is a pastiche of a puritanical vice-shaming southern Baptist crossed with a stern, rosary-clutching, guilt-tripping Catholic who hates gays, Jews, and anyone who isn't white, and believes that the Earth is only 6000 years old, God is literally an old man with a literal white beard and white robes, sitting on a literal throne, in a literal sky kingdom, literally writing down the death of every sparrow in a literal book.
Bonus cynicism points of you think said Christian is a probably a huge hypocrite who secretly drinks and molests little boys.

Keep in mind that any Christian who claims not to believe in hell or an actual literal demon known as "Satan" or "the devil" may be subject to strangely vehement criticism from armchair atheists who insist said Christian "has to"... Because reasons.

To be fair, it is my experience that many atheists and agnostics actually have a better and fuller understanding of The Bible(s) than a lot of Christians. And since most of them aren't actually assholes, one of any religious or non-religious stripe can have interesting and enlightening conversations with them about such a topic.

tl;dr: Not all Christians are the same, just like not all are the same.

This. More or less, this is what I'm about.

Create something.
Help ease someone else's suffering.

Die

you must be fun at parties.

its okay we'll all die one day and when it comes you won't even exist or realize your dead, there is no afterlife and all your problems fade away