A US state is burning down

>a US state is burning down
>Trump is too busy right now fighting with the NFL because priorities

I like how the US went from world power to reality show this year.

10/10 would watch again

It's been a reality tv show since Barack Bombed his home county, its as if your not against trump our for trump, same as me saying your not Against Nigerians and Pakistani rape in children, then your pro Pedophile and pro Hillary

I'm pretty sure his home country is the US.

its CALIFORNIA full of welfare nigger lovers, who gives a fuck?

Redneck detected.
You should go back to first grade, assuming you would not touch kids unappropriately.

Your state is probably supported by California. Talk about welfare.

He's a disgrace I just hope he doesn't start WW3 before his dementia becomes too obvious to ignore.

I am in California smelling the smoke and smiling.

Well said kek

I love that the liberal fuck heads are burning alive. How are you going to make knowingly giving HIV no longer a felony? Fuck those Hillary loving Bernie burnouts.

What do you expect the president to do? You want him to start fighting the fire himself?

Is that a pork chop? That looks like a damn good pork chop

I expect him to do nothing. And I won't be disappointed.

Santa rosa fag here. Sodom and Gomorrah are burning. Stay safe bro. I'm running to petaluma

>what do you expect the president to do?

I like how the USA no longer thinks their politicians are responsible for doing anything at all.

Fuck California

t. le strawman

you showed em. nobody can tell you you aren't tough. just because you breathe through your mouth and are a virgin and can't get a job above minimum wage. immigrants fault. gays fault. women's fault. soon enough trump will give you the power and social credibility you always knew you deserved. one of these days. just you wait liberals.

Didn’t realize trump was a one man fire crew, you seem to be under the impression that it’s the presidents job to tell people when to put fires out.

There is a wildfire and people think its the presidents fault for not doing more. I'm no trump fan but it just seems dumb.

you cant argue with birthers, look who they elected afterall.

It's been a reality tv show since George Bush bombed his home county

God is going to destroy the sinners soon.
Repent user....

It’s the states job to organize firefighting you idiot.
>why is there federal/state governments

does flying a plane into a building count as a bombing?

It was lbj you cunt

The world just need to wipe the parasites known as humanity and start again or just roll over and die.

And liberals always have cancerous memes ready to go

fun fact, Hillary started the birth thing. look it up if you don't believe me. I don't give a shit about any of it anymore but that much I know to be true

you first, i promise we'll all follow your lead.

>no trump fan
>defends inaction

kek

but seriously, he isn't doing anything. you are all like "welp, he isn't a firefighter so I guess we cant expect him to do A SINGLE FUCKING THING about the issue. Let him get back to mocking civil rights and tweeting borderline racist shit. That is why we elected him! Not to make policy."

we pay that man to make decisions. we pay him to address public concern on a national stage to give us all hope that the Federal government is supporting the states as they deal with their issues. For him to totally ignore what is going on with the fires and not, at the very least, try to push through some executive order to extend aid is just stupid.

retard

Found the retard

/thread

Sup Forums you're just mad cause all your best memes came from paid Russian shills

so that means the federal government doesn't have to support the state's efforts at all? WOW!

Vegans are pompous fags with eating disorders. I have respect for vegetarians but not vegans. They think it's trendy

Wow look at this retard

Good one kid...

It’s still the states job to deal with the fires, not my fault you’re stupid.

I like how OP went from respectable to a faggot.

the only one that says that seriously is the turd in office right now. everything i've seen/read suggests that possibly some asshole in her campaign helped spread it when she ran against him, but she's never come out and said it.

That is why they elected him though. There was never a whiff of policy from his campaign, just mocking people and racist shit.

Kek newfag

spotted the retard

They could if they needed to, California has plenty of $$ and equipment, they can take care of it themselves.

I love it how the simplest of minds always try to accuse you of being jealous for some strange reason. You could have fooled me if it weren't so prevalent in my country to yell "jealousy!" anytime someone dares criticize you.

newfag

Sure kid, learn how govt works.

Wow look at this samefag

I remember her making a fuss about it in 2008. I actually remember her saying it. so idk what you mean and Idc tbh but yeah

-Sent from my iPhone™ 9s

Sure kid

>California is burning
>it wants to become independent
>allows gays to legally poz neg holes
>declared itself a sanctuary state
>currently a hep A outbreak may sweep across the whole state becoming a pandemic

Ran their mouths but now that shit is going down want help from Trump? Cant have it both ways. Nothing a value is lost while California burns

Linky or you stinky

Sure kid

sorry, newfag

no u!

Samefag some more kid..

Oh, and sure kid..

>Believing Russia gate
What a meme

Sure kid

Califoirnia has been having wild fires and drought for decades. Let that sink in for a minute. DECADES. The state filled with fruits and nuts is oblivious to their own peril. This is the same state that made fun of Texas when it wanted to secede from the nation years ago, and now suddenly California is talking about seceding. Morons.

Why do you seem so concerned with what goes on in the us? why should you care? Why does it bother you?

And by nothing of value you mean the worlds 11th largest economy, on par with the wealthiest European countries.

Sure, Ivan

Gotta love the irony, California doesn’t vote for trump and has all kinds of “not my president” rallies, now the state is burning and they’re all “save us president trump!”

I love it.

Take away Hollywood, which is currently imploding from the jew scandal, and it's nothing.

All distractions from the Russian investigation

the simplest of minds

Its up to California to declare a state of emergency and declare the resources it needs from the federal government. This works through FEMA. That whole fire can very much be handled at that level. The president has literally not a bit of power over fema directly.

I'm no trump fan indeed but what I see is people just blindly blamong everything they don't like OR don't understand on trump. I just don't like the lack of logic and stupidity.

nothing burger

Fucking retard.

nothing burger with cheese

Sorry newfag

good. repeat whatever america's fattest retard tell you. fake news. nothingburger. haters. i don't wear diapers. etc.

If a nation can fall because of one person, there's more wrong with it than leadership.

Thanks vlad

Wut?

>america's fattest retard tell you
you speak real good

i-is this English?

nice try

The income from the entertainment industry makes up less than 3% of the state's revenue.

That one ole ugly mofo.

nice try.

Except billions and billions of dollars which basically keeps the shitty red states running.

looking forward to the trump trial. its gonna be a blast

3% of a state that would be the 9th highest gdp country in the world if it were independent is fucking huuuge

not that the state sees much of it back in taxes because films are all funded through offshore trusts and funds

Trump university grad

Source this and not just asspull it from what you think happens. If it is common knowledge I wouldn't say source it but that seems unlikely that California is keeping the red states running.
Taxation of the stars land tha live there. Again it is contributed from Hollywood. No different then if California does go independent and wants to have the 30% state tax or whatever it is. The rich will depart because why would they lose all that money to support free loaders? Same with businesses. They won't sit there and let themselves get ass raped by taxes when a majority of their business is in the U.S. all because California wants to be independent.

Thats the master race right there

Tell me again how niggers are all ugly and white people are all swedish godesses

Let it burn. It's nothing but liberal faggots. Let the illegal aliens put it out for them.

It's fairly common knowledge that almost all red states run a budget deficit and receive more aid from the federal government than they pay in taxes.

>the president has literally not a bit of power over fema directly

Somebody needs to re-learn the executive branch. Fema is one of the things in government that Trump and his administration have complete control over, it is an executive agency. Contrary to popular belief, being the president is actually a job with responsibilities other than tweeting.

>than they pay in taxes.
smart

fucking retard

That means their programs come out of your pocket when you pay federal income tax you hick. It's not smart at all.

Yeah you said that already kid..