Buys seven limes

>Buys seven limes

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/avg-monthly-food-stamp-benefits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can live a week with 10 bucks.

Fucking fatasses

Do they not know they can get a burger for a dollar? 29 burgers should last a week

When I was in university that packet of rice and the peas would have been a welcome fucking treat for a week.

And who the fuck buys all that expensive shit when they have limited funds?

>Only ONE (1) avocado
How do these people survive?

Nice handmade food daily, needs more protein but besides that is good. They have more than 1 type of food stamps and this is just one way they eat.

Such odd things she picked. For example, that corn she has is 3 for .99 cents at my store. That 1 head of garlic is .59 cents. The parsley on the bottom is .99 cents. The onion is .50 cents. Those tortillas are only like $3(My mom buys that exact brand when we have taco night). The eggs are the only thing thats more than like $5. Everything else is $3 or less. She is lying.

Didnt know you lived in the USA

Finland is pretty poor though so your stuff isn't as expensive.

How about these niggers get jobs so they earn 29$ in half a day?

Maybe those worthless fucks should get a job to add to the $29. Wow makes me think for sure.

>I can live a week with 10 bucks.
>7 days
>3 meals a day
>$10
>less than $2/day
Just how spooky skeleton are you?

Come on man, it's like you're inviting the bantz

We have the most expensive food in Europe tho

I though the US was cheap? How tae fuck is that $29. I could get all that fresh for £5 to £10 max ($7.25 - $14.51)

WTF is that cilantro too? They're spending money on decorations!

And kale?

You can tell she usually has a maid to shop for her.

I liked how her SNAP budget failed after a few days and she had to admit she was wrong and ended up 'cheating' buying extra food.

That said, SNAP isn't about feeding people. It's about supporting the end to end agricultural industry. Simply put it's a subsidy for farmers, processors, distributors and stores.

If you think SNAP is about feeding people you are delusional.

Maybe this bitch can donate some of her riches to help out these unfortunate families :(((((

Bitch. Fucking hate celebrities and their bullshit

looks healthy as fuck, yet food stamp 'families' are usually fat as fuck

something doesnt add up, gwyneth

30 dollars is around a days wage after tax and considering they wont give you over 35 hours a week

Welfare recipients should be shipped a vat of soylent. Base nutrients with no flavor

I believe its parsley, I buy it every week almost looks exactly like cilantro. What I wanna know is, why she even bought it. None of the food she bought really makes use of parsley.

Tuna, bad vodka and ES is all a finnish needs.

Just put some numbers into a SNAP calculator for a single mother with four kids working fulltime at minimum wage and it showed I'd get $771 per month in food stamps. Sounds like she has one of her Jewlywood accountants do the numbers for her.

Eggs 5$ for a dozen? What the fuck it's not more than 2$ converted from euros here

This is an outright lie tbqhf. I was on food stamps for 6 months not too long ago and I got $192 a month.

ES tastes like cat piss. Water all the way

To be fair, we shouldn't have to hurt our bodies by eating filth to afford education. I lived the beans and rice by the pound life. Sure, you can live off of a dollar a day by buying in bulk... but you need variety in your diet.

Veggies would be cheaper if we didn't subsidize the wrong plants and products. Plus, if the FDA was truthful regarding the harm on the garbage we eat, demand for healthy food would be higher.

This "healthy is a privilege" mindset is full cuckoldery.

Because they eat that pink slime shit. Its the cheapest

There is no fucking way that's $29 worth of food. Maybe if you shop exclusively at whole foods, but not someplace like (American) Aldi's or wally-world.

>You don't buy organic

Check out this poor nigga

Need limes for the tequila you get from knocking over a liquor store bro

I thought I'd never get to post this again.

Food can be pretty pricey here, it's the one market that's still inflating. Depending on where you shop, though, you could probably buy that for $15. The fact that a celebrity posted this means it's probably from whole foods, where the eggs are four times as expensive.

Kale can be pretty cheap.

Provided each burger is a portion size of 500 calories and you're not just eating beef burgers and there is a diverse range of vegetation on your burgers, then living on 29 burgers a week can be an acceptable diet.

>7 lemons
>7 lemons

y

She's got to be buying most of that shit at a very expensive grocery store. I wonder if she insists on "organic". Because if you're starving, you should be happy to get anything fresh.

Oh sorry, let's take more money from the hard working people so the leaches can have a healthy and colorful diet full of fresh veggies and sweet earthly goodness!

How about no.

If you're a nigger or a leach who doesn't want to work even slightly, you can be fat and eat McDonalds everyday.

>I'm poor yet I want to eat like a middle class person

Buy a bag of rice, beans, eggs, and grow your own vegetables and you'll last for more than a week.

Or you can do what niggers do and buy dollar menu items at fast food places.

t. swedish

Everyone knows true fins subsist out off:
>Tuna or other canned fish
>ES or if they feel fancy other more expensive energy drinks
>Coffee
>Vodka
>True home made finnish memes

This picture is full of shit. First off, you can buy most of the stuff in there for dimes. is right.

Second, it's like they don't know how easy it is to get cheap carbs with stuff like rice and beans. You can buy rice for less than a dollar per pound.

Third, you get a fuckton more than $29 per week on food stamps

Fucking this. I'm so tired of their self-righteous hypocritical bullshit.

they bought ingredients for guacamole, which is actually kind of expensive to make because avocados are $1+ each.

if they had stuck with eggs, beans, rice, and canned or frozen veggies they probably would have been fine. $4/day is pretty rough but it's doable, you just can't make anything you feel like.

They are limes you idiot

Why is Gwyneth Paltrow, a multimillionaire slut with an eating disorder, talking about welfare abusers who make shitty grocery decisions?

So... maybe they should get jobs and stop expecting their fellow citizens to buy them food as if they were children?
Why do I (a hard working American patriot) have to buy food for lazy fucks?
I mean maybe if the Government didn't bring in 10 million welfare immigrants every year I wouldn't care so much but I am tired of paying for more and more 3rd worlders getting shipped in so big businesses can keep paying shitty wages and so democrats can rig the system.
Fuck the Government and fuck the Welfare state.

This.
If we asume burger as "Patty (of anything) between two buns and other stuff" it's actually viable to live off only burgers.

People on SNAP get way fucking more than $29 a week. This bitch is delusional. So many people game the system for free food. My cousin gets SNAP for his baby and his bitch. He makes 100 grand a year driving trucks for Shell. Fuck Hollywood morons.

Damn, where are you at that egg prices are still that high? We're back to $2/doz here again. The number of layers has replenished and we're producing more than before the bird flu wiped 'em out.

Your prices should be coming back down soon, then everyone can be gobbling chocky eggyweggies again.

But poor people won't survive if they don't buy conflict-free fair trade organic food for every meal!

More or less the same price, though depending on the city, yours is more expensive.

>tfw 32, great job, own my house, almost done paying off my car

I live 2 blocks from my parents house. I haven't bought groceries in my entire life.

Well dog food is pretty cheap after all

Lol, how poor are you?

No it can't. You're eating an disproportionate amount of meat, carbs, and fat vs your fruit and vegetable intake. Not to mention the """nutrition""" you get from the burger would be the lowest of quality

Single mon with 4 kids

5 people per meal per day
3 meals per day for 5 people
15 servings per day
31 days a month
465 meals / 700
.66 cents per meal

And after a few weeks you are going to eat 29 burgers per day

I think it's cilantro because combined with the avocado and tortillas and tomatoes and onions, it's a Mexican's shopping list.

Because people on food stamps don't fucking buy healthy food.

I worked at a grocery store and every EBT family bought the following every week to 2 weeks

3-4 2 liters of mountain dew
4-5 Frozen pizzas (3 if they weren't on sale)
8 boxes of Mac & Cheese
10+ frozen dinners
4 bags of Chips
2+ boxes of snacks

There was only 1 Person who i saw that used EBT to only buy Veggies, Fruit and meat,

>29 bucks a week

easy as shit if you arent a retard

>lemons

>And who the fuck buys all that expensive shit when they have limited funds?

Social Science majors

I wish I needed to go grocery shopping right now just to prove her stupid ass wrong.

That's pretty typical, although the best is...

Mexicans buying top quality steak at the local butcher shop. Kids essentially eat Cheerios.

No type of food makes use of parsley. it's a fucking garnish. A decoration for Christ's sake

Stupid. But I still love her.

29 a week doesn't even cover a fifth of my vodka.
The 1%needs to pay their fair share

>buy 7 dollar pork shoulder
>buy the high end because I'm not poor
>buy pre packaged slow cooker sauce because I'm not poor
>buy buns or noodles

About 15 dollars and it feeds a fatass like me for a week. And I'm not even Jewing it.

If I wanted to be super poor I'd just buy a fuck load of beans and rice and bulk broth. Shit ain't bad either if you know how to use seasonings.

easily spend 90-100 on food every 2 weeks

If you still don't have a job after 29 weeks you need to kill yourself

There is such a thing as veggie burgers and even burgers with fruit in them.

Which further shows that she has her maid do the groceries.

>3 meals per day for 5 people

Are the little shits not going to school for some reason?

>school serves the kids free breakfast
>school serves kids free lunch

Try again.

Also Aldies is god tier. Thank you Germans.

>30 dollars is a day's wage if you work 35 hours a week
>($7.20*35)/5 = 50.4 per day before tax
If you're making that little you won't be paying much in taxes

Eating pork that often probably isn't healthy.

Please tell me where there's a dollar menu that offers fruit and vegetable burgers.

You're forgetting school. Kids on benefits get two meals a day at school and it comes from the federal funding for school lunches. It is separate from SNAP and all you have to do is check a box saying you po'

So subtract ten meals per kid per week.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/avg-monthly-food-stamp-benefits/

She's a liar. The amount she showed was PER PERSON not per family. Guess she can jew her way out by saying a single person is a family of one.

> 465 meals / 700

it's 771 dollarydoos / 465 meals

thanks, Common Core

At my lowest point homeless still couldnt get food stamps then

Now slightly under 200k year

We do it and we're plenty healthy.
Pork keeps away bad things, that's why bad people don't eat pork.

how can she buy
all these limes?

lol where's the food? $29 worth of sides and garnishes.

You shouldn't be paying anything in taxes. I made that little when I was a teenager and always got every dime back from the government.

What a stupid whore. She'll get plenty of extra protein swallowing the cum of the jewish film executives she blows daily.

$29??? Maybe at whole foods lol. At aldi thatd be less than $10

>have to live on

No, that's what their food stamps get them. They have other sources of income.

wtf are you talking about. I live on about $2 of food a day.

The ingredients to assemble one burger like that can be purchased for less than a dollar.

Is seven limes a meme now? I was there raising that point when that thread started. Seriously though, seven fucking limes?

Single mom
11 kids
They're all out of school
$.03 / day power child
SUCH BULLSHIT

>200k a year

Top kek

Bow down to the budget eaters best friend

Payroll tax social security etc... Still comes out of your pay at around 20 percent

I did say I was a fatass, but not Walmart scooter tier mind you!

For a few dollars you could buy chicken breasts. Still not 30 fucking dollars.

This must be some jewish propaganda. No actual person would buy 7 limes instead of multiple avocados. Are jews getting into the lime industry and trying to sabotage the avocados?!

Depends on the state. When I worked at Burger King, the feds gave me back all the income tax they withheld from my checks but the state gave back very little. The standard deduction in Alabama is next to nothing.