So when L and Light are chained together how do they shit and fap?

So when L and Light are chained together how do they shit and fap?

If eyes must be on Light at all times they must have to watch him defecate, and if he never faps that shit will build up and L will see him jizz his bed.

L probably doesn't give a fuck though, I imagine he'd happily fap for the camera.

>pic related
>I didn't take you for a shotacon light

He couldn't be use to it after this creepy fucker because he lost his memories

I always got the impression Light was mostly asexual and didn't care about sex, so I don't think jerking off would be a problem for him.

When Misa gives him the sexies though he gets visibly uncomfortable and embarrassed. And it could just be something they didn't address like the aforementioned shitting

Self bump I need answers

Easy answer, Light is Gay and he is chained up to another dude. They just jerk each other off.

His name is Light Yagami. Yagami backwards is " Im a gay"

L wouldn't jack him off more than once though to see what information he could gain from it, same way he probably wouldn't play tennis with him again

I'm sure with light as smart as he is, could figure out a way to manipulate L into giving more. Maybe even suckin him off a little.

Lights definitely not as smart as him, especially when he's forgotten about the death note. L would maby j a c c once and S u c c once but not more after that

Only reason why L seemed like he was good at what he does is because Lights just an new to "crime" and made some amateur mistakes. L might as well be a donkey compared to Light.

Nigger L is a fucking genius, Light was foolish and arrogant while L was 10 steps ahead. He new he was gonna die, but he accepted it.

Call me a nigger I call you an L fanboy. Why don't you go " S U C C" some of that L dick faggot.

L was the worst fucking thing about the show. 'I'll guess the exact right answer despite a complete and total lack of evidence and every single one of my baseless hunches will be correct' is not genius, it's lazy writing.

fail troll.

What are you 10?

I'm just sayin you talk of L not being a genius because of "lack of evidence" and then blame it on the writing, you just rendered your argument moot. I think we all know who the genius is here..

Motherfucker it's a cartoon. L doesn't exist. Light doesn't exist. The death note doesn't exist.

It's held up as one of the pinnacles of the fucking genre one of the best stories ever told and it's an anime!!!!

And the main threat is a poorly written weirdo autist who's so supposed to be a a super genius cause he's got half functional fucking ESP and just knows everything for no reason what so ever.

It's a shit show with a shit story and shitty writers and L is the prime example of how.

I don't count as a fucking fanboy if the feeling is mutual, L is my canon husbando faggot

That's what makes it great. L and Light are both so fucking morally depraved and autistic, but also so smart. That's what makes their feud so fun to watch. L has sound reasoning and figures shit out when Light trips up. He is a mysterious character and to show his inner monologue and train of though would be to the characters detriment

damn bro, I'm sorry. I didn't know you get trolled so easy.

Light isn't autistic, and neither is L; they're both just narcissists. Light has a group of friends and appears to have been fairly social before the Deathnote.

L on the other hand acts autistic. Everything he does is a lie and plays into his method for approaching the investigation. Did you ever notice how easy it is for him to play different characters when talking with someone over the phone? Have you noticed how well he is able to read people despite his socially reclusive appearance? Do you really think that some aspie would really be that good at tennis? Do you think that L is stupid enough to believe that sitting in a crouched position would really affect his logical reasoning in any statistically significant way? Do you really think that quantifying what the percent likelyhood of someone being Kira makes any sense at all? It's all a ruse devised to make L hard to read, to make Light slip up, and to hide his true identity and motivations.

Holy fucking shit

Light Yagami was homosexual.

>Do you really think that quantifying what the percent likelyhood of someone being Kira makes any sense at all?
Making any sense at all is right, you drunk?

Yes, we know.

watch the movie its better

i dont think L is narcissistic, hes more nihilistic

The smartest one on the show is Misa.

The only time she even half gets into doing anything she captures the 2nd Kira right out and none of them could even halfway figure out how to do that.

Her problem is she's insane, all the death around her has driven her batty.

We are talking about the movie, anime is for weebs.

I'm saying that you can't quantify the percent likelihood of someone being a murderer. Whether or not some is a murderer isn't based on chance, it's based on evidence. They are a suspect, guilty, or innocent. There is no percent likelihood there because chance is not involved in labeling someone with one of those terms.

Really, I thought the smartest one was Lights dad. To pretend he was completely oblivious to the fact that his own son was Kira was outstanding.

Of course you can, say there are two people and one of them has done 1 suspicious act and the other has done 2 that would make the second 100% more likely to be a murderer.

>cuts her life in half twice
na fam

I know you're joking but I actually enjoyed it, there was a lot wrong with it but I'd say it's overall worth watching

Yeah misa is a fucking idiot, worst part of the series, except for everything post Ep 25

L is definitely a narccacist, you can be both. L is one of my favourite characters of all time but all good characters are flawed

So was William Dafoe the Kira all along?

wtf

hes was kiraskira

But he left him an apple at the end of the final episode so is Light now a Shinigami? One of the rules is that if you kill with the death note that you have to specify the cause of death but William didn't so Light is a Shinigami? So many loose ends.

Lol you don’t understand percentages. 33.3% and 66.6% for the two people respectively. But the guy you are talking to is wrong because L made % based predictions based on how many people he suspected (those with police database access early on.) This is why the percentage he was using wasn’t going up even though based on Light’s deduction skills and intelligence, he couldn’t justify suspecting him past a small number percentage.

You just blew my mind

Now THIS is the type of thread we need.

These faggots have made it a character study thread I just want to know how Kira the mass murderer and demi god jacks off

With his hands. L uses his feet

L had light figured out in just a few episodes. The task force being a bunch of moralfags wouldn't let him test his suspicion.

Truth

L can just demand bitches and watari would provide

He was actually oblivious though, smartest character was Meelo