Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp74-al0k_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An Indian replies to your post

Only Indian in this thread

>the two worst countries on the planet ripping on india

sad.

Then stop posting, Arjun

FUCK OFF SON OF BITCH. I FUCK YOUR MOTHER BITCH.

I can never tell what's a mad indian on the internet and what's someone pretending to be a mad indian on the internet.

>Paki

Pakistanis are most disgusting people physicaly and cultural

Indians > Pakistan

accept it

>my face when a dumping ground for slav criminals, muslims and indians posts

>Have Indian roommate
>He's literally the worst smelling person alive
>No hygiene and literally doesn't know how to clean anything
I fucking hate curryniggers.

Do Indians really smell that bad? I wouldn't be surprised considering they enjoy shitting everywhere, but I have yet to see a single Indian in real life.

Here ya go anons.

An indian flag post to help your delightful thread

Depends what they eat. One of my best friends is Indian and he doesn't smell at all because he eats normal food and showers. My roommate eats garbage fried in mustard seed oil with disgusting Indian spices, and I don't think he knows what deodorant or showers are, and as a result he's the worst smelling human on the planet.

POO

Why do Pakis hate Indians so much?

You have Indian blood flowing through your veins, Paco. It's why you're only 5'2" and can't grow a proper beard.

>physicaly
Indians are definitely uglier than pakis.

brb avg Indian male 5'5, 4" cock, half abbo subhuman

Why can we not be friends, my Muslim, brother?

Fuck off, paki.

MIDF, please go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp74-al0k_4

Is it because my skin is lighter than yours? We can work through this, Inshallah.

I have a few Indian friends. And one of them actually told me why some of them smell. Those Indian who smell will be the one having no vent in the kitchen. Curry apparently sticks to clothes pretty hard and so the smell.

hehe

SHOOT

SPACE PROGRAM BY 2030

DESIGNATED

I live in the largest Indian community in London (unfortunately). There are two roads connecting to mine and they both literally stink of curry if you walk up them. It's fucking disgusting.

SHITTING

PANTALOONS

ITT: fuckin racist shitters

go kill yourselves, we are all humans

IN

>mfw Sup Forums leaks

WALMARTS

But Turks are roaches. How are they human?

Well then what are niggers?

Indians are alright. I have a few Indian friends here and they are cool, they eat pork, dont make their women wear fking hijabs, drink beer and usually dont smell of curry.
I think we can ally with them in the great kebab removal and keep them as cannon fodder

poor and uneducated people

OF

FREEDOMERICA

But you are indian you disgusting spic

Hope you'r not that Comfy Rajashani guy...

You didnt post the gif, fake estonian confirmed

WTH are you talking about?...SCATSAT 1 is almost ready to be launched any day...!

They are our single greatest ally in the coming global kebab removal. No one hates the mudslimes than the massive poopower that is India

>They are our single greatest ally

Nope, Indians are Vegan...they ain't gonna help you kill your sworn nemesis 'The Emus' in upcoming war...

A

>145/9 (20)
Never forgetti

plz elaborate, rarely watch cricket.

FUCKING

Why do indians smell like shit? They all have horrible body odor and don't use deodorant. Chinks too, but at a lesser extent. If they take a shower at the gym, they literally take about 30 seconds.

Meh Vegan/Vegetarian, Tomeyto/Tomato...

>Chinese coworker in bathroom taking a shit
>Comes out of the stall
>Rinses hand for half a second and then walks out without soap ever touching his hand
I hate Chiense and Indian immigrants.

Emus are going to pull along our glorious chariots into battle against the islamic hordes, zombie nip. We will deploy Tactical Assault Cassowaries (TACs) into their ranks to cause confusion and catastrophic goring casualties. Drop bears will rain from the sky dropped by high-altitude wedge-tailed eagles.

Like an immune system response to a viral infection, Mother Earth will unite its forces to cleanse its surface of the disease that is Islam.

>used to have chink roommates
>how they all "wash" dishes
>run dish under water for 2 seconds, no soap, no sponge
>at least the sri lankan nigger I roomed with washed his shit.
>throw soaking wet dish into cabinet as if it's clean

where I worked at there was this indian guy named sajit and he either dropped shit in the trash can or literally took a shit in there and after he wiped his ass, threw the toilet paper in the trash.

My Indian roommate washes his dishes and then still has disgusting yellow curry residue on them. And he takes 2 fucking hours to cook literal garbage every day, then he puts things in the fridge that don't belong there and takes up room, and has 45 tupperware in the dish rack at any given time and takes up all the the space because he used a million things to cook one garbage meal per night. I shit you not, he takes like 20 minutes to peel a potato. I can't wait to move out next month.

That's fucked up man.

REEF

Yea, they all have these fucking compartmentalized tupperware to put their 20 different types of curry flavored bean shit in. I lived in a place where a curry nigger used to live and he left all this tupperware shit. Also worked with a curry nigger.

Well, you learn who to live with and who not to. What are your new roommates like?

>What are your new roommates like?
I'm moving back in with my (incredibly neat, clean and old fashioned) parents for 2 months, then I'm moving to Japan for graduate school, so they'll be nice and neat as well. Can't fucking wait.

Are you getting a degree in anime?

Close. It's actually molecular genetics, but anime is totally what my self-study will be focused on.

Indians that know how bad the rest of their country is are rare. Had a white friend suggested eating out for curry and the nigga just shook his head and said that only natives eat there because they are already immunized to the literal shit that gets in the food, got smashed and ate wings instead. Must have been so traumatized by being around other filth he became a germaphobe. Miss him.

>SCATSAT

outstanding

What the fuck is wrong with Gavin holy fucking shit.

Indian air fighters coming through with ordinance.

Oh I have a PhD in molecular biogenetics. Making 300k a year boning tight undergrad pussy at any uni I wish.

Underrated post

I wasn't joking, though. I'm going to get my PhD at a molecular genetics lab.