Why are British Blacks so much superior to American Niggers?

Why are British Blacks so much superior to American Niggers?

I suppose education is mandatory in Britain.

うFぅふおぼふBL

I've noticed that British people are very obsessed with black people compared to other European countries.

Why is that?

You just answered your own question, They are referred to as "Black" because they asked for that respect when they contributed to society, niggers on the other hand do drugs, steal, and have enormous amounts of kids because the government pays them to.

You mean colonized negroids that had the fortune of being subjugated into the British realm?
They'd still be digging grubs out of stumps if we didn't discover their primitive cuntries

They didn't sell the good ones.

Because most of them choose to not be niggers. That simple.

Location, blacks in the us live in shitty cities like Detroit or Compton, and culture, blacks in the us are bombarded with degenerate nigger culture.

Britain didn't breed them for quality livestock traits for 400 years.

Not so much about location as degenerate culture.

I noticed that too

because britain doesn't have as many nazi assholes as yourselves to keep them down and more importantly feed their anger. when are you going to learn that your racism does tremendous harm to this country

I guess when they learn that respect is based on civilized and humane behavior and is not determined by names and epithets.

How am I keeping them down?

I've seen them in Ireland and they are all fucking niggers just the same.

You should have seen how they acted in the restraunt I worked at.

They are all animals no matter where you are in the world.

And any mother fucker who has the gall to say I am wrong can go suck a dick, because unless you present me a decent black human being they will always be animals in my book.

Oh, and another thing, I'm fucking Brazilian, we don't even have racism here compared to the hellscape that is the USA when it comes to this racism bullshit.

Bottom line, Ireland niggers made me a racist.

The blacks that were fortunate enough to live under the British Empire were slowly but surely lifted out of their primitive and savage ways and shown the light of education and civilisation. This has been passed down from generation to generation even after the Empire has gone. America, on the other hand, is an uneducated and backward shithole with no decent civilisation or enlightened populace.

you don't think all that hate coming their way doesn't have an impact on their self confidence?

maybe because its not the niggers but the amerifats?

>Blacks so much superior to American Niggers?
blacks niggers

fuck off fagboi you irish are worse than nigs

Brazilians are basically niggers so stfu nigboi

They're not as entitled as American blacks, and Brits don't enable them.

They don't seem to have problem when they killed/rape/rob White person, only when Police does their job, that's when Niggers start having problems

LOL

Fuck the Irish.
Yeah, fuck my people too.

Not nig tho. Feels good.

It's a long and complex discussion, but in a nutshell it's down to the UK's treatment of Afro-Caribbeans, historically.

Versus the US, the UK never had slavery within its borders. It did trade them, but had no appetite or need to import them. Sure, many blacks were in positions of servitude, but that was employment - as it was for poorer whites too - so certainly distinct from slavery. Also, around 1812 or so, the UK outlawed the slave trade and ceased its part in it, predating the US by several decades.

Also, from a colonisation point of view, once the parts of Africa were claimed by the Empire, this made the populations there de facto British subjects, meaning free movement around British territories and the UK - essentially a British passport - and all the rights of a citizen.

Now, in effect, things played out differently - though technically the rules were all in place, and to this day there is racial bias - though it's more of a sneering derision type of racism, rather than the impression I get of the US racism which is more akin to outright hatred and bitterness.

checked

it's funny cause BRs ARE niggers

trips don't lie

God fucking damn it, get out there and live your life for a while! Get rid of your tunnel-vision and maybe you'll stop asking retarded questions to other retards online.

lower class black has alot in common with a lower class white so they all get along ((ok))