During the Korean war, prostituion made up of 30% of the countries GDP

>During the Korean war, prostituion made up of 30% of the countries GDP

I had ONE chance to born in any time period of history and I JUST had to miss pic related.

Fuck this shit. Is there anything worth living for in this century Sup Forums?

don't think plastic surgery was as rampant then mate

plastic surgery didn't exist back then

Korean women back then looked like shit. A mix of bad genes and malnutrition made them all look like crack whores. Which they were, minus the crack

kek m8, just go to china:
- lots of girls (naturally) look as good as the kpop bitches you fap to
- no need for prostitutes as girls lust for white D
- its not even far from kangostralia

If not for the plastic surgery, Korean girls are the ugliest in Asian.

Doo yu wano wan focky?

I want to kiss and caress their legs

Bump

if your fetish is long slim legs or "related" fetishes like stockings or highheels, there is no better place to be.
its also one of the most common fetish of chinese guys, so it wont come over as weird if you ask a girl to do "leg things" ;-)

how dare you post bora
herre in this vile placee

does that mean that 30% of Korean males were either beta virgins or cucks?

maybe it explains why Koreans are angry all the time

sorry, but:
looks: Dasom
musical talent: Hyorin
irrelevant: Bora and the one whos name i dont remember

>Those noses
What the fuck

>muh hot k-pop girls
don't fell for meme you shitty emu surrender like before i use Sup Forums i thought most white girls are hot af

It's a "Grass is always greener" thing. That and for people who are inherently uninteresting by themselves, being foreigner in a country autmoatically gives you something for girls to be attracted to.

here are many britbongs for pretty girl attention
those monster you have home
I understand

>"related" fetishes like stockings or highheels, there is no better place to be.

hnnng

Go to China, my dude and just tell the girls you have an actual toilet in your house so no need for subhuman squatting. They will literally follow you back home.

>yellow fever thread 18 comments in
>nobody started spamming amwf /wmaf yet

please preserve the board culture

i mean, even in some 4th tier shithole cities
> leave house
> guaranteed no 5 minutes later see girl like pic
how is one supposed to keep his semens? HOW?

Watch out for those angry chinese manlets. They will beat you up if you touch their girls in sub 3rd tier cities.

amwm is the true GOAT pairing

You might have felt uncomfortable twinge. And the twinge grows into a pang. And the pang grows in the wang.

have you ever heard of such a beating actually happened?
chinese dudes have asked me in the past if i knew about the woman shortage, but in a absolutely non hostile tell-the-foreigner-something-he-didnt-know kind of way.

unless somewould would deliberately go to a remote mountain village and "steal" the only girl that didnt flee to shanghai by herself - i doubt this would actually happen.

would you really want to exploit desperate women who have to resort to prostitution in order to survive?

>tfw you weren't born a soviet soldier during the siege of vienna where women spread their legs for everyone