How's life going, Sup Forums? Any thoughts to share with us?

How's life going, Sup Forums? Any thoughts to share with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G2z1rTpWM-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty shit my dude, my life isn't what it used to be. And man, my family is the reason I am dissociating from it. Can't enjoy my life anymore, really can't. You, OP?

My life is just wonderful i can't find any other word to describe it. it's just wonderful

What is faster? Speed of light or Speed of dark?

Only girlfriend I ever had left me for some other guy after two years, this happened 1 month ago. Now I'm trying to find a new gf but I feel like I'll never be able to find someone that likes me ever again.

I know I sound like a pussy but hey, I'm almost 25 and nobody ever loved me before I was 22, do I really have a chance to find love before I'm like, 35?

34 forever alone.
Like was great even I was a teen and early 20s, fun, pussy felt good.
Now all i do is work, come home play with my dog and cats, watch anime and shitpost on /b and ptg..
How'd my life get so fucked up?

Lonely as fuck. But hey, I got a second interview for a job I really want this Friday so I have that going for me I guess...

>22
>Jobless, single, no particular skills
>mom and dad pays off my living
>Trying to find jobs by browsing job listings but never really applying to any
>Learning to drive a car, live in a country where there's only manual transmission, good stuff.
>Average looks but can't maintain a conversation.

Life is so-so, I should be sad about being jobless and shit but I always feel pretty happy/good about my life.

I've started 5 different fictions and haven't finished a single one. Been working on them for 3 years. I've heard it said by the time you finish a book you should absolutely hate it and boy am I fucking sick of these goddamn books.

Yeah dude I'm trap at school and I wanna play splatoon 2 :-(

25 Virgin
eating good, roof over my head
Just passed licensure exam that will bring me closer to having a stable career and future
Mom and dad are still here and sorta healthy
Sisters getting life on track
Volunteering at hospital
Not interested in women, relationships, etc because that shit is a weakness
Still working my other job that Ive had for 3 years or so, its getting kind of boring but the schedule is flexible af and I can be creative
Life can always be better but I'm content and hopeful for the future

U'll get it user, these singles prove it btw

Been fucking up a lot more frequent than usual, I can feel the effects already. "Friends" talking behind my back, Mom and Dad look like they've given up on me, my lecturers going to tear me a new one this thursday cause I fucked up big.

Sounds like petty shit but I feel like ending it all.

University student with a steady job
good family
struggling to stay away from fat chicks that want me
deciding weather to ask out girl in philosophy or approach cute rocker girl that occasionally waves at me
age 20 zero confidence
over all life is okay

Uhh how about you stop worrying about girls lmao

thanks fam

just lost my first full time job, gf isnt impressed, truggling to find more work oportunities, i havent lifted in 3 months because of old full time job, ate microwave pasta and, condine/valium/nightol,/jager/wine today to waste the day away and its only 5,

had money saved, but now im not working its gonna be gone by next next just living,

the steps of life are a stuggle to walk, but miss one footing, and you fall back down pretty darn quick, this shit is ridiculous. I didnt ask for this life!

Why is everyone on b always talking about their girlfriends or boohoo their life isn't going as intended. Like forfuxk sakehdudhehrjdj

I just hate it now because I can't do much I have stress fracture in my back
It just boring

Eh pretty shit. I have student loans I owe, I fap way too much, I have the joints of a 60 year old man at 24 and I'm lonely as fuck.

because this is where i come back to when life is going downhill,

when life is good i dont browse Sup Forums

My gf hurt me and broke my heart

shitty but not awful. Just bad things happening at the worst times possible.

My dog bit me in the nipple an hour ago :)

Good logic from this guy.

Mid 20’s, decent IT job with decent pay. Renting a decent house.
Having a gf who loves me. Should not complain but feel sad all the time not around people and smoke the grass to not think about it. Dont know what to do, feeling like I live the systemway but life is short and soon gone. Blegh.

My girlfriend lisa is cheating on me with my best friend Mark. :( she's tearing me apart!

:(

I had three tests the past two days, and two more upcoming. My cat was killed on a saturday afternoon by my maniac neighbour's car.
I am depressed and I am unable to do jackshit but play vidya, and sometimes I won't even play vidya because if I do I'll miss a message or something important, but if i play something with windowed mode it'll be shit or it's not the game that will help me restore my fun stat.

How do you think it's going?

Paddock is innocent, I swear. This serene saint was framed!!

really bad

Leave her user.
Feel better user.
Best of luck user.

Shit man this kind of stuff scares me

Wanna go throw a football around outside

no fuck off faggot

I'd like to share my ultimate method to get permanently rid of stress, negativity and general bad mood with this little trick
I basically have been doing it for almost 20 years and it works everytime on top of making my life better

This is my go to song for when i go poopie tiem and basically it relaxes your bowels since it's feel good music and makes defecating easier which in turns gives you a better life quality thus makes you acutely aware
youtu.be/G2z1rTpWM-I

Good job/house, wish my gf put out more. Shared pix on here last night for the first time of her. Was kind of a rush

>Life is so-so, I should be sad about being jobless and shit but I always feel pretty happy/good about my life.

Get your linkedin page up to scratch and start contacting senior managers at firms you're interested in. Try to organise a coffee catch up. Don't dress like a hobo or neck beard, ask as many questions regarding what they're looking for, their career history and if they;d be interested in a young grad like yourself.

first time in my life i am depressed

Oh hai Tommy