Question for 21-year-olds: when you think "childhood", do you think more of the television and film on the left side...

Question for 21-year-olds: when you think "childhood", do you think more of the television and film on the left side, or the television and film on the right side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYmLjyMCls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck do you think

entirely on the left for me

t. 21

>born before 2000
>millennial

left side, but that only proves that I my parents were poor af and couldn't afford an xbox 360 when I was 10 years old.
Who gives a shit tho, when the whole Gen z lads become wage slaves just as us in the next couple of years all this crap won't matter anymore, have you seen your parents discussing about Mazinger Z or fucking wonder years?

Circa 1980-1995 is millennials. The start and end dates are generally determined by a) the oldest coming of age in 2000 b) the youngest being the last humans to have some scant memories from before the turn of the millennium.

Then you have Gen Z, circa 1995-2010, or Gen Zyklon as Sup Forums calls them

even left is already kinda late

terveisin, 21

Left, add flip phones / slider phones, vhs, remove ben10

Samurai Jack was such a based fucking cartoon

Left

>tfw 21

btw did any of your parents watched anime?
Mine always tells me he used to watch Astroboy, mazinger Z and Candy candy back in the 70s whenever I'm watching some of those "dibujos chinos"

Left without the two bottom rows

left
t. 20 but answering anyway

I've zero idea the fuck the shows in the two bottom rows are, other than Dragonball and Teen Titans because of Raven smut.

i'm 18 and i think in both

who /patrician/ here?

>Crossing out the first three rows on the left
You're a monster

Left, but I had a GameCube and not a ps2

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYmLjyMCls

neither

bump

Left for me as a 21 year old.

The right has some things that were part of my teen years tho. For example I had an Xbox 360 and I played on it regularly until like 3 years ago.

I also had a PS1 and a PS2, now those were a part of my childhood. I associate those things with being a real kid. Same with Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, etc.

Things on the right are stuff I associate with my high school years, which is meh. High school was a shitty time for me.

left of course

but with some local differences, like we never played runescape and played cs 1.6 instead. And not everyone could afford PS2, so we had shitty PC.

Everything on the left for childhood, and the PS3 on the right for teenage years.
t. alberto "21" barbosa

Who /poor/ here?

Half of that, half of that
t. 22yo

Everyone had xbox360/playstation3 here. Having wii was considered being a faggot

How old are you? Fucking 17? When i was 8 we had a play station and when i was 16 we had a 360

This thread is a trick question

Mein mutter used to watch Heidi and used to sing me the intro song when i was a baby

Now that i think about it that is weird as fuck

Same here, but nobody would play his vidyas with the fat kid.

sure, with all licensed games and accessories

who you trying to trick, richie rich?

i'm 21
left but without some things like fucking ben ten

>PS1 and Tamagotchi in the same category as Ben10 and RUnescape

Whoever made this chart is an underage groping in the dark.

Ben 10 came out in 2005, when you were 9 almost 10. Wouldn't you be in the target audience for it, rather than hating it?

Came here to post exactly this, ben ten was shit

t.22

seriously? anyway i saw that cartoon for the first time when i was like 18 yo

They're in the same broad category, because all of them came out before stuff like Hannah Montana and iPhones.

Like how the 60s and 70s are bunched together historically. They're different, yet similar in a way.

red : high
yellow : medium
blue : no

Except my 1999 brother (Gen Z) was the one watching Ben10 when he was 6, and even him grew tired of that pretty quick because it was too infantile for his age.

Xbox was always chipped ofc

I'm 23 and of couse I think about left side.

>Code Lyoko
Heh didn't know it was popular overseas.

It was very popular in the United States

Dem six-heads I don't know what went through their character designers' heads.

I just turned 22 and it is definitely left for me. Got my ps1 in december of 2000 at a raffle. It was a fucking amazing day

Pressing question for early 2000s kids: Which version of Sabrina the witch was cuter and hotter? 3DPD or 2D?

>Runescape
>Pokemon
>Playstation 1
IDK about the rest since I never had cable tv

the term "millenials" means people raised on the beginning of the new millenium, not the people born at the time you dumb fuck

22 here, left for me. I'm dating an 18 year old and she can't relate to any of it which sucks

more left but a bit of the right too

bump

Neither.

This is my childhood.

I keep forgeting the pics

>tfw I had a Gameboy when I was 7.
Feels old af man

>tfw 1997
>tfw slowly becoming old

Fuck i want to be young forever

I never got to watch carton netwrok and disney channel, so an't relate to kim possible and those shit series. But i def remember playing runesacape, watching dbz, yugioh and pokemon. The tamaguchi, ps1 and ps2. ETc, etc.

Turn 21 in august. 96' masterrace

>Steven Universe
I highly doubt anybody here considers that their "childhood," you'd have to be like 14 years old

I fall towards the left but not quite all the way left because
>Puffy Ami Yumi
>Code Lyoko
>Fairy Tail
Were all popular when I was a kid

JACK JACK
SA-MU-RAI JACK

Neither. I spent most of my childhood out with my father fishing, hunting and hiking.
>pic related, what childhood is for me

>not AOE2

cmon fãm

97 master race

This.

Do you associate more with left or right of the chart?

i liked ben 10

>Ps3
>Wii
>Childhood

More like Uni

>21
>left

>Question for 21-year-olds
stopped reading right there.

> tfw this board is full of kids and i try to reason with them on a daily basis

>tfw day one PC masterrace
>never owned pokemonn/digimon cards
>CN was only broadcasted on saturday morning where everyone was still asleep
>loving parents who didnt allow me to watch anything but star trek voyager with them
>became addicted to MMOs at 12
>only way to feel young again is to roll on every private wow server that gets released

Wow how old are you guys?
Kinda sad seeing 21+ year olds on an anime board

96 is obviously the masterrace.
Faggots

Mine used to watch Candy Candy.

i'm '98, am i millenial?

I took part in the stuff on the left except for the television and film. I didn't give a shit about those cartoons, I instead watched canadian animation - not like it was on purpose just there was one channel in particular that showed a high proportion of canadian animation which I watched regularly. Kind of glad I chose that route and got brainwashed by canadian media instead of american media.

>Sup Forums is now full of users born in 1998

I remember when we used to make fun and troll kids born in 1998 who were posting on internet back in 2009.

It feels like that was 2 years ago.

Oh god I am too old

and still not achieved anything..

>People unironically posting 97 master race

I think about something mixed. I'm not a fag and never were fan of Justin Bieber or that kind of shit in my childhood.

Same feelings, I still cannot get the fact that ppl born in 2000 are already grown up and do fuck, drink alcohol and another things.

mostly left side
t. 21-year-old

Do I have to be Shartian to watch any of those?

i was this kid
i also had an xbox but didnt pirate

I've seen played with all that shit
t. 19 year old