how's Joe hart doing

EXPOSED

>Spalleshit to Juve
#NoToSpalleshit

see and

Single-handedly cost Borino victory yesterday

lads give me quick rundown on the new agnelli-poli

Most likely Intercucks scheming again, except they became shitty at that even

Empoli: Skorupski; Laurini, Bellusci, Costa, Pasqual; Krunic, Dioussé, Croce; El Kaddouri; Thiam, Pucciarelli

Napoli: Reina, Hysaj, Albiol, Chiriches, Ghoulam, Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik, Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

>you now remember the 'noi Allegri non lo vogliamo' his first day
Juve is a better team than Roma, so maybe he will fuck up less

Didn't you do the same thing with Allegri back then?

how does the rumour start and who starts it?
is it really inter?

fuck no
if allegri leaves juve has to replace him with someone who has proven quality on ucl
not someone who shits his pants everytime his team plays in yurop like spalletti

Is Sarri retarded? Why he would not let Zieliński play?

>Why he would not let Zieliński play?
Allan's agent bitched about his client not getting enough playing time, so Allan gets the spot for now

It was supposed to be Sarri at first, and I don't how you lads would feel about that but I'd take him gladly. His offensive tactics are great, and at Juve he would have working defence that doesn't need adjusting, plus Rugani and Caldara already lined up for future. Spalleshit is choker extraordinaire, only thing he's good at are excuses. Or if Juve are feeling extra adventurous, get the Jardim guy who BTFO'd Pep in CL.
Allegri at least had some achievements with Memelan under his belt before comming to Juve

>merdens

>based Skorupski
this guy is better then Szcz

kek
>merdens

le score against relegation fodder manlet

based juve. KNows that if they keep winning people will lose interest in whole lague and they will suffer economically too, so they bring in spalletti to open up the title reace for next season.

>rigore paa napoli

>empooli

rigore peee o' nabbule

why score in open play when you can whine and get free benuldies in exchange?

>italians in charge of dental health

checking in

why napoli players were such tight kits?

t. juan carlos

beautiful penalty kick

>third place is ours la!
the absolute state of internazionale

>it's a frog posting episode

why are you so cancerous?
t. juvefag

Dubs and 3-3

most dangerous lead

>have a tea full of manlets
>just kick the ball above their heads in the barrier

Juve ultras are full blown mafiosi, from Sicily, Calabria, Albania and Puglua.
They were pushing for tickets and paid planes, they had verified contacts with Juve management, there is a trial right now.
It is normal here for ultras groups to ask for money/tickets to team in a mafia style: give it to me otherwise I will cause troubles at the stadium.
Agnelli dinasty is ruining italy since before fascism

his diet consists in sigarets and coffee, no woder he's like that

>CROTONE: Cordaz; Rosi, Ceccherini, Ferrari, Mesbah; Rohden, Barberis, Crisetig, Stoian; Tonev, Falcinelli;
FIORENTINA: Tatarusanu; Sanchez, G. Rodriguez, Astori; Chiesa, Badelj, Vecino, Tello; Borja Valero, Ilicic; Kalinic;

>BOLOGNA: Da Costa, Kraft, Pulgar, Verdi, Destro, Krejci, Nagy, Helander, Maietta,Gastaldello, Dzemaili;
CHIEVO: Sorrentino, Spolli, Radovanovic, Cesar, Castro, Frey, Birsa, Cacciatore, Pellissier, Inglese, Hetemaj;

>CASTEDDU: Rafael; Isla, Pisacane, B. Alves, Murru; Dessena (C), Tachtsidis, Padoin, Ionita; João Pedro, Sau
LAZIO: Strakosha; Basta, de Vrij, Hoedt, Radu; Parolo, Biglia, Lulic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Keita

>ATALANTA: Gollini; Masiello, Caldara, Toloi; Hateboer, Grassi, Freuler, Cristante, Spinazzola; Gomez, Petagna.
PESCARA: Bizzarri, Crescenzi, Biraghi, Verre, Memushaj, Benali, Zampano, Muntari, Cerri, Bovo, Coda.

>SAMPDORIA (4-3-1-2): Puggioni; Sala, Silvestre, Skriniar, Regini; Barreto, Torreira, Praet; Fernandes; Muriel, Quagliarella.
JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Dani Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

>i don't know shit: the post

t. Giacinto Facchetti

t. M'Bolo Y'Ganya

t. Massimo Moratti

oh come on Mughini, judges are investigating on this. I dont know if it's true and I dont really care, I am palermofag I dont care about Juve Inter or other irrelevant shitty teams

>Higuain
WHY WON'T HE REST HIM ONCE IN A WHILE FUGG

if he sits for longer than 30 minutes he gains one kilo

t. Matt Preston

Like it or not, based Ausbro is >our mascot now

Ayy

DELET

Judges are investigating, sure.
Thing is there's no proof, no phone interceptions, no witnesses, no one even mentioned Agnelli's name in relation to this.

is Mangiukic leaving in the summer?
who are >we gonna buy? Pjaca isn't starter material yet

>not from Turin
>annoying as hell
represents the averega Juventino pretty well desu

Alexis Sanchez
>slovacchia
>our

>averega

still need a backup striker

Sanchez would be the dream purchase indeed, but Juve aren't going to bid as much as PSG will. Unless Dybala gets sold, that is, and I would much rather keep Dybi.

>>slovacchia

Quick, should i watch Lazio-Cagliari or Sampdoria-Juve?

post juve squad

>serie A anthem
>english lyrics

>the absolute state of Giovanni 'talentless hack' Allevi

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Dani Alves, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

Someone post the Juve lineup please

samp-juve

ty based italia

>mfw that shit tryhard anthem gets booed every game in every stadium

----------------Buffon
Alves(?)-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
----Verratti-Marchisio-Pjanic
----Dybala-Higuain-Sanchez

lmao Higuain with a bald patch on the back of his head

>Verratti
never gonna happen m8

>Verratti
t. Gary Mehigan

Time for Pjanic to prove himself to the Indonesiabro hater

WEW QUAGLIARELLA

Cuadrado

QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO QUADRATO

CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO CUADRADO

why the fuck did juventus sell mutu in 2006 or whatever ?

JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Rugani, Asamoah; Marchisio, Pjaca; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.

KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO KVADRATO

ASAMOAH ASSIST

you ugly neets spoiled the goal
>reddit in charge of providing streams

Dessena is dead
press f

WHAT AN ASSIST

Buffon
Lirola Bonucci Caldara Sandro
Tolisso Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Sanchez
Higuain

He underperformed, besides that Maradona-esque goal he scored that one time. Peaked at Fiorentina later

tutto il calcio minuto per minuto>>>>>>>>streams

that goal wasnt the only thing he had in common with Mradona too...

maybe he didnt want to play in b

My stream completely skipped the goal. Anyone want to provide a WebM?

he was sold after the calcio bullshit, there were down why the fuck would you sell him then, i fucking hate fiorentina
so are those 2 titles he won with juve legit or not ? whats the deal with those titles now ?

jej

Caldara is at Atlanta until the summer of 2018, and Lirola was loaned for two years too as far as I know

based netherlands will provide a webm

Kek

i don't get why Rincon doesn't start in these matches

Ayy

streamable.com/b1sze

Is Juve going to rape Barça? I hope so.

PAPU GOMEZ PAPU GOMEZ PAPU GOMEZ PAPU GOMEZ