Can someone explain the hype with this gay ass fag show?

Can someone explain the hype with this gay ass fag show?

Never watched it, but the liberal hipsters of reddit always seem to make something hyped up.

I'm also not into television and all this "game of fags" and "breaking shit" shows that millennials watch.

So what's what's up with this Rick and Morty show? Do they fuck each other up the ass or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
imdb.com/name/nm4030854/
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/
youtube.com/watch?v=almqFBjyIzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!

Good show. As always fanboys are shitty fags. Fans of something shouldn't decide whether or not you like a show. Only insecure faggots think like that.

So it's no surprise you OP are an insecure FAG.

Jeez

Fuck you, fuck your lame thread, and fuck Rick and Morty.

Game of Thrones is the most overrated show in the world right now

watch it or don't
caring enough about the show to think about it and ask about it and talk about it but not watching it? why?

are these threads viral marketing or something? why do people make these threads asking for what their opinion should be regarding a tv show?

0/10.
>never watched it

Yeah it's bait.

i just want everyone in the world to know

>its just a fucking show

but uh.. the character morty has licked ricks balls before, so uh.. they're kinda faggy op

Its time to get schwifty real fucking soon, asshole!

Have seen this shit on Netflix some weeks ago, it got me addicted by the first episode. Its a pretty cool show!

deine mutter is overrated sob!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Fuck off back to leredit you fucking Morty-loving hipster liberal tranny

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I knew this was going to be posted

God I'm so sick of seeing this thread. The fan boys think they're geniuses for "understanding it" and the hipster fags of Sup Forums hate on it because it's trendy and they get triggered by people who like it because they don't understand than 99% of people (normies included) know you don't have intelligent to enjoy the show. They're both equally as cringey and retarded. It's a well written show, and I think it's really funny. Watch the show and if you don't like it, don't watch it. But please don't come back here and sperg out when realize you don't need a PhD in theoretical physics or whatever the fuck to get the jokes.
P.S. Pickle Rick isn't that funny. Neither is Wub-a-luba-dubdub

This show is literally aids. Only people who have autism watch it. It's a very annoying shit tier show.

people who hate rick and morty fans have become the new rick and morty fans. every time i see that copypasta i want to commit suicide even more than usual.

>gay
>ass
>fag
>hipster
>fags
>shit
>millennials
>fuck
>ass

2 edgy 4 me

Yeah I'd put it up there with family guy. Forced shit-tier unfunny jokes and a try hard show.

The only decent thing out there is south park, especially the old Southpark episodes.

i wouldnt care about the show if i didnt have to see shit about it constantly. you only see people hating it because fags wont shut the fuck up about it

>1rst season was god tier
>2nd season good tier
>3rd season cancel-tier

I mean it had its moments but just god damn, season 3 was a disappointment.

Nice viral marketing, bub.

Guess what? Your show went to shit when you allowed vaginas in the office. Have fun watching your show go off the grid because you allowed feminists to take over and cuck you.

Watched a few episodes of it and did not find it funny. The show was obviously written to make people feel smart and cool for their edgy opinions they are told to have by the show itself.

>xd nihilism rocks haha
Every single episode.

That I can understand. But you have to admit there's a bunch of people on here that only use pickle Rick and wubalubbadubdub as ammunition against why the show isn't funny (just because like you said, fags won't shut the fuck up about it), which is still unfair because there are plenty of good jokes in the show. And then there are the kids that are like "hurr durr look at how smart I am, I'm totally above the humor in that show, I can't let myself enjoy anything because I'm more worried about being called a redditor on an anonymous site."

Do you ever listen to yourself and think, "man, I should stop being such a faggot," or are you completely oblivious?

it makes me feel alive being reminded that other people feel as empty as i

Just watch Breaking fucking Bad until the series finale and you won't call it "breaking shit" again

>which is still unfair because there are plenty of good jokes in the show
im sure their are but that does not stop the fans of the show from absolutely ruining it and being completely obnoxious. people whining about rick and morty hate have brought it on themselves because they cant just enjoy it instead of forcing it on people who dont give a shit

its just the bing bang theory but animated

>hurr durr you wouldnt understand it since you need high intelligence

>wubba luba dub dub is totally not the same as bazinga

>urg durg deeper meaning uurgg

That's why in my first post I said they were just as cringey and retarded as the people who give it unnecessary hate. The whole thing is fucking stupid, it's a TV show for christs sake.

Started out great, continually became more and more a pc shitshow.

it may be cringey but its directly caused by the obnoxious fan base. if that goes away the hate goes away too. there is only one real "problem" here

Never watched it either m8.
I'm wondering the same thing.
Supposedly you have to have a "High IQ" to get this show.
Which is bullshit because the fans of this show are retarded.

This

the fanbase is killing the show

To be fair fuck this thread kek

I disagree. People should just target those fans specifically. Like I said, most people I know don't feel this way about the show and instead of throwing cheap shots at the show itself, why not just attack the obsessed fans. It's a really childish counter argument that misses the point entirely. It reminds me of politics in that everyone hates the neo liberal SJWs and many people lump them in with the rest of the left and claim they hate everyone who isn't conservative. And as someone who is more conservative, I think it's retarded because most of those people would probably agree with many leftwing beliefs.

>reddit spacing
>muh liberuls
Go home, r/the_donald. No one asked you to come to our site.

>millennials
You are one.

>mfw when people realize the haters gave this show power.

Holy fuck. I’m so fucking glad someone besides myself understands.

OP this current season is a literally fucking shell of its former self. Go back and watch S1 and S2 where they didn’t have this compulsive need to pandas to the children of Leddit and the cringy AF facebook/Twitter massss.

Seriously, something really fucked happened and at the end of S2 for some reason this show become #1 for AS and, when the creators realized that they just ran with it, when they made S3 they made it in mind for that special, cancerous hoard of fans it had picked up instead of just doing what they had always done.

It's a pretty good show for adult swim. Typical dark humor and crude jokes, you know the drill.

first two seasons get over memed and nihilist freaks start relating to main character irl.

Season 3 delayed, causing hype and the meme train would not let up.

Production let's an episode out early for april fools joke.

Said episode has a meme-able expression, now all the cucks are running around trying to get some shitty nugget sauce from mcdonalds and making the whole world cringe.

i'd say Dan Harmon deserves better than this but Justin is kind of a cringey dick for the genius he can be.

Personally, i think season 3 was alright, but i hated at least 2 episodes, something i can't say about 1 or 2. I wish they would have just eneded the show this year before it went truckasauras on it's own ass.

Why are you reddit spacing?

Sorry einstein

Why are you Sup Forums questioning? it's called formatting fool, grow a dick or show your tits.

Season 3 they hired a bunch of female writers. That's why it went to shit so bad, women are just inferior at comedy and most things in life.

Season 1 and 2 had no female writers, that's why they were fantastic.

how do you know the taste of food if you never try, are you contempt with the same menu for the rest of your days? sad

Go outside and go fishing or hunting you fucking dorks

Used to be decent, Dan smelled the money and dumbed it down normies took it too far thinking it makes them more intellectual

Before I answer your question I have some of my own.

What do you watch when relaxing? If not what WOULD you watch if you actually we're interested in shows? What do you read?

So far no one that ridicules the show has been able to answer my questions. Why is that??

See? You managed to format your post properly there. No unnecessary blank lines inserted for literally no other reason that your learning disability.

Why are you reddit spacing?

Nobody cares.

It's honestly a really interesting show OP. but now all of the autistic kids have destroyed the simple fanbase and made the show look like something that the creators never wanted. Please don't let these faggots ruin this show dawg. It's honestly pretty good.

I don't really care about the female writing. After so many episodes the format will get stale.

You're not my real dad!

That's how i see rick and morty fans lmao

What I watch: 80% of the time, documentaries (animals, prison, drugs, etc) . 20% of the time, random shit on youtube

God damn, we get it, pied piper was a good idea, but you fucked it up, you did that. live with it or go the god damn mountains and neck yourself you space vs tab fuck stick. no body cares, everyone's gonna die. let's go watch tv.

rick and morty suck dick
check em

Hush nowchild. I can space however I please. I don't see Reddit holding a patent on
Spacing.

Just saying peopleclaim show is trash or whatever but then hide when asked what THEY like. As if they arleady know they themselves have shit taste as well.

reddit is billion times better than Sup Forums. Look at this pathetic Sup Forums shit. Every day, every hour, the same threads by virgins who glorify sex, because they will never have any: fb/ig fap thread, milf thread, wwyd thread, trap thread, rekt thread, pics you shouldn't share thread. 99% of threads are those.

Sup Forums is also unreadable and looks like shit. Good luck following a conversation by clicking those stupid post numbers. Ugh.

I am an old fag, been here for the first time 10+ years ago and this site is dead

>we
Are you referring to all the other NIGGERS in the thread who don't know where capitalization is appropriate, Jamal? This site is for whites. Go home.

Son, you can still buy an honest to goodness Remington shotgun for a couple hundred bucks. Best money you ever spent. Now get out there and make your step-father proud!!
(Kill a nigger while you’re at it)

Ew.

The average Rick and Morty fan/leredit user

But why are you reddit spacing?

True, but have you checked their credits?

>2 from a youtube red series
imdb.com/name/nm3745774/

>1 was an assistant producer to the Simpsons
imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

>and 1 is SJW and meme cancer incarnate
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/

Yes they fuck in the ass together.
Much ass fucking

You should watch it?

Go the fuck back to leredit you fucking sjw tranny peice of scum. Trump 2020! Did that trigger you enough, leredit fag?

Yawn. You can't compare anonymous chaos to known identity democracy.

>he's too stupid and new to download Appchan X like someone who actually belongs here

Then leave.
I’m an oldfag too, and Redfag is just a shitty, miserable popularity contest. A lot of /b sucks, you’re right. But sometimes you have to wade through a lake of shit to get an ounce of gold.
Now seriously, fuck off back to Redfag

Trve

No, because, like I said, I don't care about the female writing. To actively do that research.... fuck that, more power to you.

Like I said. I can space how I please. Reddit does not own a specific way to space words out. Hell. You seem to know more about Reddit than I do(Wich is nothing cause I never go there) since I wasn't even aware that was a thing until you brought it up.

This guy clearly watches Rick and Morty.

If I set the new Vegas high score will you let me fuck mom just once?

>I can space how I please
And I can point out you're reddit for doing it. Didn't bother reading the rest of your post since you're going out of your way to prove you don't belong here. Get used to it, Reddit. You're NOT welcome here.
You can leave along with the niggers you're white knighting for, homo.

Its an okay show, not the best but still good. Fans are autists though as it is with most things.

Can I see your penis, the way you told those cucks to fuck off really has me going, you must be a bull.

>

Stopped reading right there. Gl with the rest of your life. Ledditor.

why are you guys even taking the bait?

Look at the homos playing pile-on because daddy wasn't around to teach them it's gay and unacceptable while growing up. Typical redditors.

Because fishing is fun and relaxing.

Lmayo y'all are so bad at identifying what kind of people anons it are. Whew lad

Don't let the fandom ruin it for you.
If you like it, you like it. Just don't act like a blumbering faggot when you express your affinity for the show.

TL;DR: Don't be a sheep.

get a load of this memer

Sorry, so many people keep missing the point here, so I'll just jump right to the central question "Do they fuck each other up the ass or what?"

Unfortunately, they do not, so the show is probably not up your alley.

Thank's Rick.

Stop making threads critical of cartoons you don't like for no reason. You are literally as bad as an SJW that sits in a college safe space complaining she doesn't like sexist shows. lol

Loser.

It's basically just a new version of Futurama. It's a decent cartoon with some meta humor and slightly edgy jokes, not god-awful but not really THAT worthy of praise either. Watch 3-4 random episodes and you'll get the gist of it.

Wow okay edge Lord. Continue not liking popular things just because you think it makes you look so fucking cool or unique. Problem is, if everyone is hating on popular things to look cool, no one is looking cool.

>listen to this with headphones
>it will make you 300% smarter
youtube.com/watch?v=almqFBjyIzk

I'm viewing it in this days. At the moment I'm around the half of the 3th season.
I consider it interesting like adventure time, but with a more easy main history line. I like the fact that it's full of citations and the quite good quantity of significative items in the backgrounds of the scenes. I can't say if is really necessary have an high IQ to understand it but till now I've quite enjoyed it.

Wow you just sound like a class A fag

Behind every over hyped shit tier show...
The Reddit!

Its nothing like futurama idiot