Am I an asshole for masturbating over my friends gf?

Am I an asshole for masturbating over my friends gf?
I'm friends with the guy and actually pretty damn close with the girl but I can't stop wanting to fuck her.
I end up masturbating to this girl almost daily, I just can't help myself.
Is there something wrong with this?

If you don't ever try to actually fuck her then no. But its bro code to never fuck an ex. Also bro code to not steal a girl you were putting effort into to date. Seriously though maybe just find someone new to fap to. You keep this up you're gonna end up doing something stupid and regretting it

we need pics to answer this properly

Just fuck her, friendship is for pussies, if your bro is really your bro, he'll get over it or better yet offer her meat pocket to you himself, if he doesn't it's your bro duty to take it. Book of Chad chapter 1 ver 3.

See this noise, fuck this noise, you owe nothing to anyone ever. the world is yours, take it, bro code is a myth unless it is feeding you back. Book of Chad Chapter 4. ver 7.

Chads a bitch. Don't listen to anything Chad related.

>>implying the bro code is real and 75% of men won't fuck your ex at the drop of a hat if she's hot
that's what i thought until my good friend's ex came on to me at the bar senior year of college. you try to resist for a second then next thing you know you're at her house balls deep in her pussy on the living room couch.

Just convince him to do a threesome with you.

Typical non Chad, disregard and destroy.

Book of Chad, Chapter 11. Ver. 16

We need to see this bitch, show us her ass.

No idea what you mean by that

Closest thing to an ass shot I have

OP, ex-Chad here.
It is normal you fap about whatever. But don't attempt anything if you're not super certain she likes you as well.

If you have to struggle for a chick it's not really worth the effort, plus you're most certainly going to lose the friendship as well.

Start searching somebody worth your entire time if you want a gf. Otherwise nothing is probably worth the effort.

Also, there's no Chad book of rules. Every Chad - me included - becomes delusional at a certain point, and seeks stability.
Dont be a douche, or you'll regret it hence you're 30something.

What do you use to fap to? Send her a text of your balls and let her know that you agree to the three sum your bro asked you about. But he has to lag behind until you're ready.

It's drooling, you fucking tool. Do the math

Non-Chad detected. disregard.

The Book of Chad is the debut studio album by South African hip hop record producer and rapper???

>The Book of Chad
We all have google son.

> (You)
>>The Book of Chad
>We all have google son.
so in the end what is this book?

I mean I don't really think there is a problem unless you have nude pictures of her. Don't tell the dude though or anyone else IRL. In public eye its fucked up but really its natural to be turned on by people.

I would work on finding someone else though. If you are working up an obsession (which you are in the process of doing) you are going down a road that will most likely lead to the loss of your friend. Have sex with someone else. Maybe distance yourself from her slightly. It takes time to get over people. And being in their proximity ceases this process.

This also works if you don't care about your friend and want to get with the girl. She will ask
>user, have you been avoiding me?
Just tell her you value your friendship with your buddy and out of respect for him you must avoid her because you have developed feelings for her.
>She will think this is really noble and probably have sex with you.

If you have nude pictures of her and you are not posting it's a big fucking problem. the rest of this is bad advice and you should ignore it. I mean eva green, but just her face, the fuck nigga?

You need to sit this woman down, tell her your intentions, dick out your pull and let her blow until she knows what's good. It's that simple lil' Chad in training, now go do it and report back with your conquest.

Woa guis, this advice on Sup Forums isn't top tier like mine bro. Take my advice. Trust me. Check out my popped collar bone.

redeemed.

No, I do it all the time
Post more pics ;)