America-expert here. Ask me about anything america related

I have studied and observed americans for a large portion of my life. I have read books about americans, seen documentaries about americans and even traveled to America to observe the americans in their natural habitat.

If you wish to know more about americans and the american way of life then today is your lucky day. I will answer your question and also educate you with pictures I made that describe the different types of americans known to man today.

Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

czechcuckold.tumblr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is your record of cocks sucked in an hour?

do you just post this everyday? has your forced maymay caught on yet?

Ahhh look it is the Sup Forums variant. Be vary when interacting with this variant. Anyway, still waiting for serious questions.

/ America-expert

Post the one where everyone is shitting their pants

Yet you can't even capitalize America(n).

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU, FAGGOT

SAGE

What time is it?

>Post the one where everyone is shitting their pants

It sounds like you are referring to the burger stain variant. This variant sometimes have special walking powers and command a high level of respect in american society.

where did you get your degree in american expertise?
in other words: sauce pls, this looks hilarius

Why are Americans who have never fought in the military so obsessed with waging war against countries for the most silliest of reasons?

l've seen plenty of deluded trumpfags on this board thinking they're going to war with Mexico because of some non violent illegal immigrants once trump takes over.

Is it to compensate for their small NEET rocks, or some illness that runs deeper into their Psyche?

>where did you get your degree in american expertise? in other words: sauce pls, this looks hilarius

If you are referring to the pictures, I made them myself. Making them is not a demanding feat when you have the high level of America expertise I have.

I have always been interested in americans, their way of life and culture. I have gathered my knowledge by reading about americans, watching documentaries about them and by traveling to their country to observe them in their natural habitat.

The goal of this thread is not to offend but to spread awareness and let my fellow poltards peek inside the mysterious and puzzling window that is american culture.

>Why are Americans who have never fought in the military so obsessed with waging war against countries for the most silliest of reasons?

American identity is largely made up by their status and place in the world. Americans like to see view themselves as warrior, always ready to save the world.

For further information on the subject I recommend the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 by the eminent Michael Moore.

very nice job then. i admire your enthusiasm and the passion for the cause of yours. youre making world a better place. keep up the great work
in other words: goddamit youre hilarious senpai, post more

also, where is the american patritocism and """"nationalsm"""" coming from, since american people are only descendants of european citizens of many ethnicities, who left the old continent, because nobody here liked them

The cyborg variant. This is the most common type of american today.

Kek, like anyone cares what some coal burning beta male from the laughing stock of Europe thinks.

The British are our designated shit talkers since they are like our brothers. Sweden, we don't even want to be associated with you and you need to stay away from our Country and stop trying to be funny on pol. The only time people laugh at Swedes is when your claim you're men. You're truly one of the most disgusting people on the planet. May god guide the hand of the mud shits in removing the evil of Sweden from Europe and the world.

Hello my burger friend. Which variant are you?

>coming from, since american people are only descendants of european citizens of many ethnicities, who left the old continent, because nobody here liked them

It's funny when ants try to bash on the divine. You're just jealous that Americans have more European heritage than Europe at this point kek.

Hope you enjoy watching your sons and daughter die at the hands of muslims while you cuckoldpost on pol like a loser.

I'm not a nigger with a blonde beta fetish so don't get your hopes up little girl.

Have you already offered your wife to black Americans?

They offer themselves kek. Can't let their sluts hog all the nigger dick to themselves.

>He takes the bait

czechcuckold.tumblr.com/

Found your blog lmao

S I X T YP E R C E N T
I
X
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

>I'm not a nigger with a blonde beta fetish so don't get your hopes up little girl.

Thats not what I asked. Anyhow, do not be so defensive and upset. I only aim to educate, not to rile you americans up.

You should be grateful I am here to spread the joy of american culture to fellow Sup Forums posters. Come to think of it, you should thank me.

>The goal of this thread is not to offend but to spread awareness

I was wondering what the fuck 'concern trolling' meant. I think this is it?

The eater variant. Most americans have some of the eater variant in them to a certain degree.

Canada, at least Sweden has a history. Your country is just full of pussy white dudes and women who come to America to get real dick.

>You should be grateful I am here to spread the joy of american culture to fellow Sup Forums posters. Come to think of it, you should thank me.

Nobody is glad that your people still breath. Shit, you can't even defend yourself on pol without the help of the Unified Cuckold Squad. Hey bro, at least you aren't Canadian.

Nice try cuck

gr8 b8 tho

How many cocks have you sucked today?

>I have studied and observed americans for a large portion of my life.

Walmart let you build your shed in their parking lot?

nooo, hes just trolling while pretending concerened trolling, hh

>Shit, you can't even defend yourself on pol

I am not trying to defend myself. I am trying to have a civil discussion about americans and american culture. You should participate rather than being all offended and upset.

I am not hateful against americans, some of my best friends are americans.

Damn, the patriots finally showed up. Now the Swede and Canadian are going to think they have a shot at some sweet American alpha dick.

Please speak to me in English and not in pathetic power bottom tongue. Muslims might understand it but we don't.

american please, you dont even know about the real shit
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

Look at the american in this photo, he is literally preferring death over eating a salad. Can you see this shit? This is why I am needed here. American culture needs to be explained in a context that the rest of the world can understand. See me as a bridge between your world and our world, I am not your enemy, I am not here to anger you.

Kek, I'm done talking to your cuckold ass. I gave you a little attention because I felt bad for you being a Czech and all but I didn't expect you to try and bond with me like a faggot...

we need more of these, can you make some of non-fat people like white trash trailer lot people and stuff like that

You suck at hockey

>Please speak to me in English and not in pathetic power bottom tongue

Bottom? I only wish to get the bottom of the big unanswered questions regarding american culture like. Like why your people prefer death over salad.

Again, I am not your enemy.

look at this swede, how cucked he is. It's not uncommon for beta males to lash out at the alphas for attention

>I only wish to get the bottom

I bet you do Swedeboi

enjoy becoming a Muslim nation cuckboy

cool mate, thanks for the entertainment

Translation: WHERE DA BIG BLACK DICKS AT

wtf does a BDSM country need police courts and currency for

AMERICA HAS WON THIS THREAD LIKE WE WIN EVERYTHING.

Europeans on suicide watch.

Bump for butthurt amerifats

Why are you guys so easily riled up and silly? Despite being an america-expert, that is something that I never was able to figure out.

Butthurt? Faggot, we won this thread.

so it could probably call itself a country, to feel relevant. but also in a satirical way. we, czechs, love satire

Why are you guys so pathetic and easily dominated by Muslims? Because god made you that way kek. Even God hates Swedes.

Just go away, you're not even clever like the other cucks.
AMERICA HAS WON THIS THREAD. ALL KEKS LEAVE

Dat ass tho boi

>Butthurt? Faggot, we won this thread.

You actually do sound a bit butthurt. Butthurt is the corner stone of american culture so it does not surprise me one bit, being an america-expert and all.

/ America-Expert

I know what else you have been watching Sven (;

Because when we are attacked we stand up for ourselves, unlike your country that's be shlonged by middle eastern cock.

The social justice warrior variant. Something happens when an american get higher education, despite previous variant and form it will morph into the SJW-variant shortly after attending college studies.

iT'S NOT BUTTHURT, IT'S THE SOUND OF WINNING.

I know that's a foreign concept to a nation of fuck dolls for the Muslim world.

I almost spilled my drink

Careful, wouldn't want Ahmed to stone you for spilling his seed upon the earth

This I can agree with. USA is being cucked by the left and we have one hope left

>iT'S NOT BUTTHURT, IT'S THE SOUND OF WINNING.

No, I am pretty sure its just butthurt bro.

>Americans like to see view themselves as warrior, always ready to save the world.
>implying that any of our wars after WWII were truly the will of the people and not just politicians wars.
I'd say that a good 80% of Americans really don't want to go to war with anyone.

congratu-fucking-lations

>that .webm
sure, that fat bitch needs to eat some veggies, but i agree with her there. brussels sprouts are fucking disgusting

Because you don't know what winning sounds like. I explained this in the last post. Your schools should teach you english instead of arabic and cuck.

Thank you czech chimp. Didn't think animals could have manners.

Stop posting in this thread

I haven't seen my son in 200 years. It's nice to see how he's doing. He never has time for his old dad. The last time he bothered to make contact he sent a peculiar little coloured man, probably a homosexual, to come spouting some rubbish about remaining in the EU or something of the sorts. Wish him well from his old man

it's called an education

No, this is how we bond with our little sisters in Europe.

agreed, this whole things is a massive b8

>who left the old continent, because nobody here liked them
>who left because they were not afraid to go

fixed

Between sucking off arabs and forcing your daughters to have their babies how do you even have time for school?

Very good at multitasking for apes. Then again, your bull is probably typing this shit out for you.

>literally braging about your lack of pride
what an enlightened european "man" you are

>he let the bantz get to him

This is hilarious trolling. Thumbs up.

How can I overcome my overwhelming urges for burgers? My roommate and I spend at least an hour a day planning on what kind of burger to eat and where to get them. Burgers easily take up about 25% of my life.

Apu the street shitting Europe worshiper.

Truly pathetic.

>Being anti burger

How are those burger free zones working out for you? Fuck off to Canada

all the 4 immigrants in this country are certainly pretty busy

They are busy? Raping your children shouldn't take up that much time, it's not like they were raised to fight back kek.

kul trĂ¥d, mannen. 10/10 kekade

>this coming from the guy whos country has a massive black on white crime problem

Americans are so delusional its funny.

>How can I overcome my overwhelming urges for burgers?

I understand this is a tough predicament. You are in a position where you have to choose between burgers or skipping them and being viewed as unamerican and ultimately shunned from society.

Try to eat them more sparsely, but still eat enough burgers to blend in with your countrymen.

I SURE DO LIKE TO WACK MY WILLY

COME ON SING WITH ME

WILLY WACK WILLY

Swedish expert, why is that Americans can't handle banter? Is there any biochemical explanation for that or something else?

Ayyy lmao, it's wetbreasts.