Wtf is going on in the uk

wtf is going on in the uk

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/search?q=acid&sitesearch=www.thereligionofpeace.com&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=x9zcWc6kNJDZwQK9oIC4Bg
thereligionofpeace.com/
hrw.org/news/2005/12/09/saudi-arabia-court-orders-eye-be-gouged-out
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/blind-justice-man-who-threw-5286848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Acid is the preferred attack of their new peaceful masters.

B8

>acid attacks carry a lighter sentence than knife attack or some cases of unarmed beatings
>UK law can't keep up with glorious new invention of peace

There has been a rise in white supremacy and nationalism. Many minorities are scared and, as a result, are retaliating against the system with justified acid attacks.

Obvious bait, but: religion of peace
google.nl/search?q=acid&sitesearch=www.thereligionofpeace.com&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=x9zcWc6kNJDZwQK9oIC4Bg

thereligionofpeace.com/

hahaha

>Acid attack
>Lighter sentence

People who throw acid deserve a punishment based on the severity of damage inflicted.

Muslims, Seikhs & Hindus from the "sub-(human)-continent" just doing their best to impose their hideous "cultural norms" upon us.

Reality

Sikhs and Hindus? Really?

An increase in corrosive substance attacks.
Pretty obvious you fucking retard.

not like he knows the difference

Muslims have this 'eye for an eye' law in Shari'a, which I would find a suiting punishment for such a cowardly crime.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/blind-justice-man-who-threw-5286848

I've read a story one time where the man (perpetrator) had acid thrown in his face as well (Saudi-Arabian story)

I call fake news

>Lots of Bangladeshis arrive
>Bangladesh capital of acid attacks
>Police crack down on knife crime harsher sentences and stop and search implemented
>An alternative to knives is therefore needed
>Not a crime to carry corrosive substances
>Acid attacks make up for the decline in knife crime

Haha

It's very telling that you saw OP post a crime statistic from the U.K and immediate tried to defer the scrutiny onto the problems of another country. Mass Shootings in America have nothing to do with acid attacks in the U.K. Here's an analogy of what you just did:

>Hey, user, I saw you sucking dick for meth
>Haha, yeah, but some other guy sucks dick for coke, let's talk about that

they dont have guns so people use what they have

I think he meant, "Why the rise in attacks?", not why do they choose acid.

Funny enough, at least 4/8 of those were perpetrated by Muslims, despite them making up a miniscule fraction of US population. It's almost like following an iron age death cult leads people to murder??

Which ones?

Well, they have some guns. Just not guns you can spray a crowd with, or conceal.

Orlando, Kokeen and San Bernadino

I feel 100% confident in telling you that all of those events had at least some Muslim involvement.